Animal Form

Comments

• Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i agree as well also add tails 2 the 4 barbs i find it wierd that a wolf barb is walking around without a tail
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The mythology thing: Aren't pandas in China too?! Tell me if I'm mistaken. And, I don't think foxes live in China. Just saying... And yes, the clothes don't represent the mythology thing anymore, although they originally did. (ok, the fox is symbolized with the devil...great.)

Cash Shop: I would hate it if they put this in the CS. I just might quit the game. It's not fair that we should have to pay for something that seems so logical! Pandas into lions..pfffft. It's stupid. And they created the whole TB thing, right? That must have cost alot. And as someone said previously, they'd base it off creatures/things already in the game.

Venos: They must include us too then. I would re-create my veno to turn into a deer...b:dirty
  • Dinny - Heavens Tear
    Dinny - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That would be nice. The same should also apply to Venos, actually: Cat venos become Cats, Coyote ones become Coyotes (Because contrary to popular belief, they aren't two fox presets), so on. The "succubus" ones with bat features supposedly comes from snakes according to PW. That would be interesting to see.

It won't happen, but I can keep wishing I'd turn into a deer/antelope when I transform.
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Almost there, let's keep on voting and coming up with ideas.

Think about it! PW will be a thousand times more diverse and colourful with all these changes. One side you see a pride of lions running, in the air you see a panda mauling a winged elf. It would make it funner in a sense!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010

in the air you see a panda mauling a winged elf.

I want to see that b:laughb:pleased
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my veno has bat ears and tail but my wish is to turn in a big fox with nine tails like the mobs
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my veno has bat ears and tail but my wish is to turn in a big fox with nine tails like the mobs

ok.....

Anyway, I'm (pleasantly) surprised to see this thread still alive and kicking. :O

Show the devs that we mean business. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandamagic - Heavens Tear
    Pandamagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have a feeling that they'll do it SOMEDAY. In the MY version its called white tiger transformation, but here its called True Form
  • Dragonscare - Sanctuary
    Dragonscare - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i also agree with that wolfs should be able to turn into wolfs and pandas,pandasb:chuckle but i also think for the venos not to just turn into a fox for the ones with bat ears some more like tiny dragonb:victoryand for the rabbit ears a rabbit now wouldnt that be good ty for listeningb:cuteb:bye
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i atill think this is a good idea.

also....... if this happens I would make a new veno and barb..... and i would PAY MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME wich I know PWI likes b:sin
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    2nd page bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yayy for veno kitty forms :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    And barb animal forms.
    Cuz we're the only class that can't customize ourselves!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this suggestion just must be implemented!! b:dirty

and dont forget the venos, as fox -> foxform
    cat -> catform
    bat -> bat or dragon or something evil form!!!
    deer -> deerform!!

that would be the best for real!

that would be a great thing to let those all overmagic-trained venos change into light armor, there are just too many magicarmor races in this game b:surrender
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Bump.

It can be implemented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ladyamen wrote: »
    this Suggestion Just Must Be Implemented!! B:dirty

And Dont Forget The Venos, As Fox -> Foxform
    Cat -> Catform
    Bat -> Bat Or Dragon Or Something Evil Form!!!
    Deer -> Deerform!!

That Would Be The Best For Real!

That Would Be A Great Thing To Let Those All Overmagic-trained Venos Change Into Light Armor, There Are Just Too Many Magicarmor Races In This Game B:surrender

And Bunny Form^^
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • taintedwhite
    taintedwhite Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is a great suggestion. The white tiger and the fox may be symbolic in China, but it shouldn't be limited because of that.

Adding animal forms for barbarians and venomancers would definitely make a lot of players happy. There is no reason why a bunny venomancer should have no other option to transform into than fox! Not to mention turning a herbivore PANDA into a carnivorous tiger.

I would also suggest adding different pros and cons to the forms, though this whole idea of extra animal forms may take a long time to animate/script.

Just an idea, but here's a suggestion for some of the effects:

Wolf: Increased dexterity. Attack and endurance increase with number of people in squad. (Wolves are pack hunters.)

Panda: Increased vitality. Lower the range of a monster's aggression. (Nothing attacks pandas besides humans.)

Lion: Increased strength. "Intimidate" effect that lowers their opponent's attack by 5%~10%. (Fighting a mighty lion weakens your morale!)

Cat: Increased dexterity. Increased movement speed. (Cat's are precise and quick hunters.)

Bat: Increased magic attack/defense. Regain mana faster. (Something about bats/dragons seems magical, no?)

Deer: Increased evasion. Regain health faster. (Deer survive by constantly running away.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There no need to add increased status other than looks, b:surrender just use default effect gain when you change to true form on barb or fox form on veno.

Because other class will start Q.Q when they seeing untamed gain so much thing just by using true form. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mariagra - Dreamweaver
    Mariagra - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Would it just be easier to make animal forms into some sort of chimera or something with parts from all the different animals? b:surrender

I love drawing I could totally make some designs if it's needed. b:victory
    Tears are forever in the eyes of the hated...
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    There no need to add increased status other than looks, b:surrender just use default effect gain when you change to true form on barb or fox form on veno.

Because other class will start Q.Q when they seeing untamed gain so much thing just by using true form. b:cry

^---- I prefer to see the true forms done first, graphically. I want my Lion to be a Lion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I love drawing I could totally make some designs if it's needed. b:victory

Can you make some for the barbs?

We already have some designs for the Venomancers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and they should finally make a tale for bunnys and deers!!
    Wolf: Increased dexterity. Attack and endurance increase with number of people in squad. (Wolves are pack hunters.)

Panda: Increased vitality. Lower the range of a monster's aggression. (Nothing attacks pandas besides humans.)

Lion: Increased strength. "Intimidate" effect that lowers their opponent's attack by 5%~10%. (Fighting a mighty lion weakens your morale!)

Cat: Increased dexterity. Increased movement speed. (Cat's are precise and quick hunters.)

Bat: Increased magic attack/defense. Regain mana faster. (Something about bats/dragons seems magical, no?)

Deer: Increased evasion. Regain health faster. (Deer survive by constantly running away.

i would love the differences even between the skills in the true form
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    One step at a time though. Let's just have it for a customizable feel first. The barbs lack customization and giving them this chance to change would compensate for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Bump from the 3rd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I completely agree.. seems like a v good idea.. now will PWI pick up on the idea is the next question.. -.-

PWI has no control over this. That is why all the good ideas like riding mounts with women being able to have one more rider, since they wouldn't be carrying the person, or venos being able to change eyeshadow on foxform (ick).

There are many things the American (PWI) version could have that would be great for Americans, but PWI, again, has zero control over this. All they can do is change rules and all that.

Would I like to see trueform as you describe? Yes...but I would also like to see the characters of wolves/pandas/tigers be able to actually edit themselves so they don't all look alike. Why can't we have ones that have skinny faces, longer/shorter muzzles, etc. This IMO would be way nicer than being able to turn into a different animal, since most ppl are in their anthro forms more often than trueform.
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Why can't we have ones that have skinny faces, longer/shorter muzzles, etc. This IMO would be way nicer than being able to turn into a different animal, since most ppl are in their anthro forms more often than trueform.

We can already do that under the advanced settings. Trust me, I've tried to make my barb as customized as possible to my liking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Second page bump, vooote.

Also, PMing your nearest GM, mod, or making concept drawin and maybe sending it to a dev or something helps a whole lot. Contact me if you're up for it :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm in college for game art and design currently. If you want, I can pump out some concept art and 3d models?

I'd have to know the poly count and preferences first (still learning about 3d modeling), though what I've seen from the characters in game, they don't seem too complex to build (especially the errors I see when the barbs wear pants and their groin kind of folds in awkwardly from the unusual polys).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Angelclaire - Sanctuary
    Angelclaire - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yea its a cool idea, and also wuld be if you can custumise with more colors the barbarian, I mean you see the tigger yea its white but your not transformed into a tigger (real form)and your orange and the colors dosent match with tranformation, unless if the barbarian have a white original color then it will match with the tranformation.
    And I say this because I see alot of image of perfect world abaut a white tiger barbarian, somting I never see in the game.
    Aniway yea wolf with wolf, tiger with tiger, and panda with panda wuld me mutch adaptable to the character and confortable for future perfect world players.
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yup panda for panda wolf for wolf,ect would be good.. id probably use true form more XD
This discussion has been closed.