Pick-up Pets..

Options
SameThought - Heavens Tear
SameThought - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
Something like this -> http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Cash_Shop_Pets

For lazy people ofcourse.. But still lots better then walking there..
Picking up.. And then going another side for another mob.(<- ranged to ranged)

-Ps. Might be another topic like this.. But i didnt find that at the holy 'search' place.
So cba to check 101 topics.
AND if it is there anyway, see this as an 'more-than-1-person-wants-it' thread.-
Post edited by SameThought - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it have lot other topic like this

would be great for range class but unfair for melee class.. so i doubt it wil happen
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Omg... that baby cobra pet. So. CUTE. b:heart

Anyway, I think about this idea all the time. I hate having to run over to the pile of stuff mobs drop. It's irritating, especially if you're meaning to go for another mob that's in the opposite direction you need to run to pick up the drops. Running back and forth FTL.

Although it would be very nice, I highly doubt it would be implemented. b:lipcurl
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It would be nice, but would also help botters. I think it's fine as it is. If you don't bother to go and pick it up, you don't get it.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I would love this, it can be a baby land pet only thing I would still love this. Needs to be implamented.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    would be really good for those bugs like unreachable items in fbs!
    like in fb59 where those mobs climb a mountain and been killed there and as couse that we can`t jump or fly there, it would be really a good thing to let your pet get the item! b:thanks
  • SameThought - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it have lot other topic like this

would be great for range class but unfair for melee class.. so i doubt it wil happen

Why wouldn't it be good for melee ?
    Not getting bothered by picking it up before going to another mob~

And...boutique.. money... Ya know all 'bout it..
    Everyone would love such cute things next to them (or alteast at that game everyone does).
  • Deshi - Dreamweaver
    Deshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No thanks, I played that game that has the pickup pets
    n it got all screwed up because of such little implents into the game
    they are even worse then PWI when its about cash shop
    you cant even grind for money since droprates vary from 1 coins to 500
    and if you want decent gear youll have to pay anything between 10-100 mill

so way to go, dont want PWI ruined like that since I left that game for PWI b:sad
    #Deshi ~ Blademaster (Main)
    #Lillith_ ~ Psychic (Alt)

b:cute
  • YourABigLiar - Heavens Tear
    YourABigLiar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

so way to go, dont want PWI ruined like that since I left that game for PWI b:sad

You prob'ly left cuz the drama queens over there lols..
    Anyway, why would such 'implents' **** the drop thingy up~?
    They're just trying to variete everything 'a lil' more then at pwi.
    Which means special box drops and such.. pumpkins,ect...
    And i'm not saying they gotta make the pets as a drop.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't think you're supposed to link to sites about other MMORPGs. That's pretty much the same as saying the name of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I miss my baby penguin from that other game :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And a thing about the pets, they should ONLY pick drops from mobs/players you kill, otherwise, if you kill somebody and they drop stuff, every single pet on the area would go for the drops, and that would be unfair for ranged classes
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't think you're supposed to link to sites about other MMORPGs. That's pretty much the same as saying the name of it.

And did that make sence.. ? Its not like I'm making people go play it, am I?
    I'm not gonna give 3 pages of explainations for something, that I could just give an example from.. And most ppl wouldnt understand it anyway..
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And a thing about the pets, they should ONLY pick drops from mobs/players you kill, otherwise, if you kill somebody and they drop stuff, every single pet on the area would go for the drops, and that would be unfair for ranged classes

Hm, 'Unable to pick up' just like it is now my friend.
    Never thought of that did ya?
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When mobs are dead, there is the 'Unable to pick up', but on crowded areas with multiple drops (Wraith raiths / events) the pet might be too confused trying to pick up the drops that are closer to the player instead of the ones that he actually kills, causing the drop protection time to expire and whoever is closer to it, will by default, get it.

And on PVP kills, when a player dies and drops items, they have no protection, as far as I know, please correct me if I am wrong.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

100m? That would get you average equips. You were paying over 1b for the good stuff! It wasn't the pets that screwed the economy over, it was the hackers.
    I miss my baby penguin from that other game :3
    My baby doggy ;_; and dwaggie ;_; and w/e else has probably disappeared out of my inventry.

Back on topic. I see no need why such pets are really required in this game. Unlike that other one, where one AoE would have you picking up drops for the next 10 mins, relatively little drops here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It would be nice, but would also help botters. I think it's fine as it is. If you don't bother to go and pick it up, you don't get it.

I don't think it matters - botters will just use something to pick up drops if they want to do that anyway. Trust me, if they are managing to use something to do what they do anyway, they can do a simple thing of picking up coins off the ground if they want to :( So this is not really a good reason to not implement it, IMO.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't think it matters - botters will just use something to pick up drops if they want to do that anyway. Trust me, if they are managing to use something to do what they do anyway, they can do a simple thing of picking up coins off the ground if they want to :( So this is not really a good reason to not implement it, IMO.

Trust me, there are bots with auto pick up already~
    Why would they buy it and waste money if they already got the auto kill - pickup bot?
    So, no matter if it gets there or not, they still got the drops.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'd like it, but as a Veno I'd feel a little left out cause I'd be using a regular pet without ability to pick up. D: Unless they'd add that to battle pets too, but that would be a problem with me cause its already hard enough to get them where I want them to be sometimes, and since they'd draw aggro while all class pets don't, it would be a deadly game sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And did that make sence.. ? Its not like I'm making people go play it, am I?
    I'm not gonna give 3 pages of explainations for something, that I could just give an example from.. And most ppl wouldnt understand it anyway..
    Well, lots of people in these forums use other MMO's as examples, none of them are making players go play them, and the GMs still don't allow it, not when you provide a name at least. And linking to the site definitely provides a name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Options

Its not the official site.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A massive necro?

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.