02/16 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can we has patch notes please? o.o; or are there none tonight?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can we has patch notes please? o.o; or are there none tonight?
    Lol, I can't go to sleep till I read the patch notes... b:surrender
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, I can't go to sleep till I read the patch notes... b:surrender

same here ^^; well that and I'm getting me and hubby the eastern sets :P b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    same here ^^; well that and I'm getting me and hubby the eastern sets :P b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
    Haha.

Well... guess it's time to camp out till they're up... b:tired
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Haha.

Well... guess it's time to camp out till they're up... b:tired

Yeah only 20 more minutes b:tiredb:sleep
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah only 20 more minutes b:tiredb:sleep
    Well ****... I'm already feeling dilusional x.x *sings random song*
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well ****... I'm already feeling dilusional x.x *sings random song*

xD you and me both lol. cept I'm not gonna sing o.o;;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    xD you and me both lol. cept I'm not gonna sing o.o;;
    b:tiredPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatchb:tirednooooooooooooooooootes...b:tired

Lol... I think we're the only ones left x.x
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:tiredPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatchb:tirednooooooooooooooooootes...b:tired

Lol... I think we're the only ones left x.x

woot throw a party! xD cept we'll fall asleep while we do so lol.

EDIT: Kantorek posted the patch notes on his first post in the thread. ^^; just found them
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Patch notes are up. Sorry there isn't much to report. Nothing you guys would have seen anyways :p
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Really hoped for more on the patch notes...
    Belligero
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch notes are up. Sorry there isn't much to report. Nothing you guys would have seen anyways :p

Lol you beat me to it xD but thanks. Now to wait for the new fash lol. happy gaming all ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    woot throw a party! xD cept we'll fall asleep while we do so lol.
    Haha, sounds like a good idea b:chuckle
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Lol, that may be true, Kanto, but I still look forward to reading them.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DaWoman - Dreamweaver
    DaWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    okay, NICE job on the eastern male set..was a lil iffy on the shoes, but I like the tunic and trousers, and got nearly matching colors just buying one apiece b:victory I've found it looks good with the charming boots :) You've made me a very very happy barb. 4th slot in wardrobe stone has been alotted! b:laughb:pleased
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so more fashin tis week, no events and more cash stuff. YAY PWI...
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so more fashin tis week, no events and more cash stuff. YAY PWI...

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/9521
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok, so I've been corrected lol but that event isn't DW. (and I was speakign more of valentine's and chinese new year events to be exact)

and on another note, why are these never announced on the fourms? where most spend all their time.
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Could we get the teleport master NPC removed. There is nothing wrong with the NPC, its just that I still dont understand why you would remove the last NPC for no reason. So why not remove another useful NPC for no reason?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok, so I've been corrected lol but that event isn't DW. (and I was speakign more of valentine's and chinese new year events to be exact)

and on another note, why are these never announced on the fourms? where most spend all their time.

The Forum thread about this event is up now here; also, last week's in-game event "Death From Above", was indeed posted in the forum.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Forum thread about this event is up now here; also, last week's in-game event "Death From Above", was indeed posted in the forum.
    yep, I was glad to see that. Some others were not though. too bad I slept through "death From Above" b:angry I was looking forward to it. Faction drama got the best of me I guess lol
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so... system message box (or whatever its called as, the one on top of message box) is still not to be fixed...
    or is there a new way to scroll? i just sometimes wonder wht exp and spirit i got and have no way to check;;
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so... system message box (or whatever its called as, the one on top of message box) is still not to be fixed...
    or is there a new way to scroll? i just sometimes wonder wht exp and spirit i got and have no way to check;;
    All you have to do is put your cursor on the left side of it, move it in until the scroll bar shows, then use your mouse wheel.
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All you have to do is put your cursor on the left side of it, move it in until the scroll bar shows, then use your mouse wheel.

I thought it should be that easy too, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Only when my cursor is actually *over* the scroll bar will my mouse wheel work, and the bar disappears when i try and move it to the right.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought it should be that easy too, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Only when my cursor is actually *over* the scroll bar will my mouse wheel work, and the bar disappears when i try and move it to the right.
    I think you have to click on it first before scrolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Somebody explained how to do this really well. But I can't remember the post.

However, it's EASY to scroll in that thing.

See where the edge of it is, on the very left side? Hover your mouse over there. Then move your mouse to the right of that so it hovers NEXT to that little grey bar.

You should then be able to scroll up and down with your mouse wheel now.

Works for me that way without fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have to say, I LOVE the new fashion. I already have an addiction to fashion but I love this new fashion! b:dirty b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    More bug fixed pl0x. Seriously, only one bug fix this week? And It's related to new content >.>. Eeeefff, gimme more bug fixes.
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Somebody explained how to do this really well. But I can't remember the post.

However, it's EASY to scroll in that thing.

See where the edge of it is, on the very left side? Hover your mouse over there. Then move your mouse to the right of that so it hovers NEXT to that little grey bar.

You should then be able to scroll up and down with your mouse wheel now.

Works for me that way without fail.

Easy might not be the word I would choose, since the active area is pretty small, but yes, that worked. Thank you! b:pleased
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~