Embracing

m0nkyw4r
m0nkyw4r Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
ok i got a question and request

Q: when Embracing with my female char i cant pick up male or female chars but males can pick me up.... y??

R: i think the person that clicks the Embrace action should be the one carrying the targeted player male to male, female to female, male to female and female to male

that i think is my only fault with this game
Post edited by m0nkyw4r on

Comments

• Catamo - Dreamweaver
    Catamo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did you happen to do a search before you decided to start this thread?
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Apparently not. Fail thread.

/inb4lock
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Apparently not. Fail thread.

/inb4lock

b:chuckle Agreed

There have been countless threads about this. PW is based from China and their beliefs don't really... Believe that same genders and stuff is appropriate or whatever, so of course they would never let the game developers do this.

People, stop posting the same thing over and over again, this will never happen. Oh and did I mention the amount of drama it could cause? There are some very anti people who play this game and by adding in what they are against, it could cause a ton of problems for the games.

Imagine the complaints! Besides, why change a game when you already have a steady income with a good flow of people who spend their money on the game? They don't want to lose their income so they won't have the nerve to do it.

My comment b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did you happen to do a search before you decided to start this thread?

May also ask if he/she looked at the first page of the suggestion box before posting this.........
    edited February 2010
    ... Oh and did I mention the amount of drama it could cause? ...

It has already caused too much drama. Some people just can't take no for an answer and continue to whine and cry like little children. Let it go, it's not gonna happen. Stop QQ'ing because you're not getting your way.

• m0nkyw4r
    edited February 2010
    But Its A Fantasy game Put It In

OR DO THE SMART THING AND ADD IN AN ACTION AND CALL IT CARRY
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    m0nkyw4r wrote: »
    But Its A Fantasy game Put It In

but it be "realistic" enough to show that bunny venomancers can't carry a 300+ pound tiger.
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nkyw4r
    edited February 2010
    FANTASY

u can add so much in to a game all i want is to be able to carry my friends around even if its a piggy back

all in favor of piggy back action
  • taintedwhite
    taintedwhite Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm all in favor of adding an action called "Carry".

There shouldn't be much opposition to just adding an action called carry and making it piggy back or whatever. It is unrealistic to have females carrying males (a slender venomancer carrying a "300 pound tiger" accurately describes the awkwardness, but there should definitely be an option for males to carry males and females to carry females.

It's convenient too, seeing as how auto-following can be super failure depending on the terrain or if only one of you can fly.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    FANTASY

u can add so much in to a game all i want is to be able to carry my friends around even if its a piggy back

all in favor of piggy back action

I!

Another good idea(about the 300lb barb thing) is to let females only be able to piggy back other females, and barbs to piggy back males and embrace females. That leaves the Female > Male thing left which is really really tricky.. I had an Idea if the female held onto the male as she flew(like him dangling under her) but it clearly didn't work with all classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I!

Another good idea(about the 300lb barb thing) is to let females only be able to piggy back other females, and barbs to piggy back males and embrace females. That leaves the Female > Male thing left which is really really tricky.. I had an Idea if the female held onto the male as she flew(like him dangling under her) but it clearly didn't work with all classes.

Abolutly right! I Thought just about the same thing!
    They should be no problem with this solution, couse a woman can carry a man in this position in real life too!
    b:chuckle Agreed

Imagine the complaints! Besides, why change a game when you already have a steady income with a good flow of people who spend their money on the game? They don't want to lose their income so they won't have the nerve to do it.

My comment b:bye

Why the hell should they then even allow suggestions, when they dont plan to improve the game??? Can you tell me that?
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok but u shud have searched b4 u posted... sum thingz they have implemented ingame bc of our suggestionz and sum thingz they cant or wont... *waitz for a GM to come and cloze thread* inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • MonkyWar - Dreamweaver
    MonkyWar - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    srry i dident look coz i wouldent of found wot im looking for im new to the game
    and wasent to sure if any1 felt the same way

but to be fair the quickest way to find somet out is to ask instad of looking, for me anyway

but still there could be a lvl impliment to the carry for the female like got to be at least +1 lvl to male due to then just being a stronger lvl could work

to be honest the main reson i asked was so i could carry my friends across the terain the short way.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The only thing wrong with embrace right now is if you hit W at the exact same time you hit Yes, you begin to run in place. Leave it as is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MonkyWar - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    WOT??

we'r now not talkin bout embrace we want a new action called carry

where evry 1 should be able to carry any1 piggy back style

is any 1 able to get game mods attention to start work on this coz im sure we all aggre this is a good idea?!?!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok i got a question and request

Q: when Embracing with my female char i cant pick up male or female chars but males can pick me up.... y??

Because it's manly. Manly is good.
    R: i think the person that clicks the Embrace action should be the one carrying the targeted player male to male, female to female, male to female and female to male

Because no one likes **** or lesbians. And manly girls.

Argh, this pops up so much that it's hard to take it seriously.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • MonkyWar - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

u should be taken out and shot.

this comment is sexist and homophobic, you should be banned from forums now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw im not ****
    edited February 2010

LOL, this one should bring in some nice QQ posts.
    *grabs some popcorn and waits for the show*
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Intolerance is a very big word, you should google it and see why your comment could make a lot of people mad. I am not ****, but I can not deny the fact that they exist. Nor that they are any less human than we are.

Lrn2accpt

^
    LOL, this one should bring in some nice QQ posts.
    *grabs some popcorn and waits for the show*

Was that good enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MonkyWar - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    So?? is this carry/piggy back action a posability for the game

i think that people should now replay with a yes or no, with out a reason for y they say yes or no

i think YES!!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ... This thing comes up like 5 times a week. It's not funny anymore.
    So?? is this carry/piggy back action a posability for the game

No it's not, since your yaoi/yuri fan fiction on DeviantArt is not liked by the Chinese.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    why????? haznt thish thread been closed yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?