Wanted: A good home

Kephras - Heavens Tear
Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Etherblade (West)
I finally made the decision to sell my Skymanta Shade, "Speedy" as I've come to call him. He's fully maxed (+3/+5, though the 'gas tank' is empty) and has been my loyal and trusty flight since the day I hit 50.

I'm looking to see him off to a good home, and asking only 5m in return.
After doing the math on current gold prices, I estimate a maxed Shade at just over 10m.
If you're interested in buying, a post here or a mail in-game will do - just let me know the times you're around and I'll arrange to meet up with you at your convenience.

Treat him nice, he's been a good fish. b:beg
Post edited by Kephras - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Need a tissue? Or two? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Maybe... b:sad
    But the poor thing's been feeling neglected since I got Nikodemus, and I use him less and less these days, to the point where there's just no sense keeping him anymore.
    b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    Good for you. Damn you pwi giving humans uncool mounts and untamed BA ones :( QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    some1 arrived on forums meow
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Good for you. Damn you pwi giving humans uncool mounts and untamed BA ones :( QQ

To be honest, I've always wanted a Urim's - they look awesome.
    But I suppose it'd be a bit more difficult forming an emotional attachment to an inanimate object than a living, breathing critter that ferries you from place to place. Swords & wings can't give you sad eyes.

Though truth be told, Speedy always looks kinda grumpy. But that's why he needs a loving home!
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In regards to these posts, I ask but one question: are you for real? Is this serious or am I posting in a troll thread?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In regards to these posts, I ask but one question: are you for real? Is this serious or am I posting in a troll thread?

of course he be for real.
    >.<
    he be selling speedy~
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To be honest, I've always wanted a Urim's - they look awesome.
    But I suppose it'd be a bit more difficult forming an emotional attachment to an inanimate object than a living, breathing critter that ferries you from place to place. Swords & wings can't give you sad eyes.

Though truth be told, Speedy always looks kinda grumpy. But that's why he needs a loving home!
    Yeah, I love my Izzy too. He was a gift from a friend and I'm reluctant to put him on steroids to make him fly faster.b:sad

I always give him plenty of snacks though.
    In regards to t
    hese posts, I ask but one question: are you for real? Is this serious or am I posting in a troll thread?

He's serious. Don't give Speedy away!b:cry
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    of course he be for real.
    >.<
    he be selling speedy~
    b:cry

shooo go back to LC forums hammmy. b4 i cook you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    RAWR! I'm a tiger

this might spoil your fun a little; but if you just go ask a mod for a forum ban, it's easier and saves time b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I'm for real. My manta's been up in the AH for the past couple days, but I'd prefer to sell him directly if anyone here is interested. 5m for a maxed shade is a very good price, given what gold is going for these days. I know he's not the newest or shiniest mount, but he'll get you from point A to B quickly enough, and won't take up 80% of the screen doing so.

Doesn't mean I can't be sad to see him go. b:sad
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I'm for real. My manta's been up in the AH for the past couple days, but I'd prefer to sell him directly if anyone here is interested. 5m for a maxed shade is a very good price, given what gold is going for these days. I know he's not the newest or shiniest mount, but he'll get you from point A to B quickly enough, and won't take up 80% of the screen doing so.

Doesn't mean I can't be sad to see him go. b:sad

Awwww poor you D: I get how you feel, take some cookies and glasses of lemonade b:cry

b:sad I remember in HL I sold.... fashion! b:cry I felt so attached to my dorothy gale shoes and another top or something, it felt so bad when I sold them Q__Q

Feel better! >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiKelly - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe... b:sad
    But the poor thing's been feeling neglected since I got Nikodemus, and I use him less and less these days, to the point where there's just no sense keeping him anymore.

What the heck is a nikodemus? I never saw it before. b:boredb:bored
    f:shame
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    What the heck is a nikodemus? I never saw it before. b:boredb:bored

He was a contest reward - was allowed to pick any mount, chose this one, and named him Nikodemus after a particular movie character because of the yellow eyes and elderly-ness (he's only +2/+4, and can't be upgraded). And yes, I'm aware that the head rat is spelled Nicodemus, with a C.

Since "Elder of the Skies" hasn't been added to the boutique or offered as a reward before or since, he is at least for now unique - the only one in existance, across all six servers. But it always feels too much like bragging when I say that, which is why this text is stealthy.

He's not up for sale, however: Speedy is. b:surrender
    Edit: this is probably where any and all sympathy dies. b:embarrass
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    DIEEEEEEEEEEE NIKODEMUSb:scorn keep speedy b:victory
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol, I read "Wanted: a good homo"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010

lol wuht?
    b:sweat
    b:cold
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

Freud would be so proud of you...b:scorn

Eh. Whatever floats your boat. My fish doesn't swing that way though (...I don't think?)b:embarrass