02/16 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!!

Options

Comments

• Strida - Lost City
    Strida - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So what did you do on that extended break. Lolz! b:chuckle

i have no idea i was still playin but i was chatting to friends mostly and healin so many bh's it was unreal when i finished helpin i didnt feel like questing................oh and the fact i spent 80% of my time on pwi chatting up woman lol but most of all bein a high lvled noob b:chuckle..............................................i kinda wished i went farmin at least while chattin so i wouldent be broke all the time b:cry
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Bye bye everyone and G'd night and for those of you that are staying up for the 2x exp have fun and try not to tire your selves out to much kitty catsb:bye
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can't argue with anime...

But to keep her here I'll post another screenshot! :O
    Hmm? Did you say something? b:angry

b:cute
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Bye bye everyone and G'd night and for those of you that are staying up for the 2x exp have fun and try not to tire your selves out to much kitty catsb:bye
    I just woke up, so I'm fin. b:chuckle

gri:

"This white stuff came out of me"

Story of every boy's life, superhuman or not. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i have no idea i was still playin but i was chatting to friends mostly and healin so many bh's it was unreal when i finished helpin i didnt feel like questing................oh and the fact i spent 80% of my time on pwi chatting up woman lol but most of all bein a high lvled noob b:chuckle..............................................i kinda wished i went farmin at least while chattin so i wouldent be broke all the time b:cry

Lolz I know what you mean. Longest break for me though was like a week. I am addicted to this game. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    Kylinda - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lolz I know what you mean. Longest break for me though was like a week. I am addicted to this game. b:dirty

arent we all b:laugh
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hmm? Did you say something? b:angry

b:cute

Only that we want you to stay! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jeez... and just when I thought the "chest" area couldn't be even more exposed b:bored (the Lightning set)
    Only that we want you to stay! b:cute
    Haha, tbh I already watched a couple epi's of Kanon 2006 while I was waiting for maint to start, so uhh... yeah =P (Really depressing anime, but it's worth watching.)
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    This is why Dreamweaver > other servers b:quiet

Azov?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Keivida - Lost City
    Keivida - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Forums are slow tonight >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • Strida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

lol the longest amount of time ive had a break was like 2 weeks i spent little over 5-6 months litarally dont nothing and when i realised there was more than me willing to help i started sayin no to people so when i did i was 8x in no time......now i just constantly farm to get the coins together for my hh80 equip i got the wheel of life but it took a hell of a lot of farming to get it b:victory
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jeez... and just when I thought the "chest" area couldn't be even more exposed b:bored (the Lightning set)

Haha, tbh I already watched a couple epi's of Kanon 2006 while I was waiting for maint to start, so uhh... yeah =P

Nice. I am getting ready to watch South Park next. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Strida... werent you that pervert in WC just before servers went down? wtf was that about? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI: That wonderful feeling of accomplishment in life.... without actually making any real effort.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sweet cash shop events. and fashion. The 2 things pwi doesn't need.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nice. I am getting ready to watch South Park next. b:thanks
    Err... you may wanna reread the original post... I edited it ^^;

And lol, Idk when was the last time I've even watched South Park.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Forums are slow tonight >.>

i agree, less fun then normal toob:sad
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

^ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The female vampire and lightning sets are b:dirty

*practices zooming in*b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol the longest amount of time ive had a break was like 2 weeks i spent little over 5-6 months litarally dont nothing and when i realised there was more than me willing to help i started sayin no to people so when i did i was 8x in no time......now i just constantly farm to get the coins together for my hh80 equip i got the wheel of life but it took a hell of a lot of farming to get it b:victory

I am currently getting ready to farm my 90x HH gear. I have not had any time to farm for anything else, besides wine mats, to sell the wines. But yeah I get what your saying. I tell a lot of people no now so I can lvl. Especially doing FC runs. Two times in we had a fail squad, but at least I got some much needed exp out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryohki - Raging Tide
    Ryohki - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I am pleased to announce that 2x EXP/Drops/Spirit has been extended to 6:00AM Pacific on all servers!

So make it three pots of coffee, and I'll see y'all in game!

-FrankieRaye

b:kiss I love you xD
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    any news on when server will be back up? or are tonight's forums just piddly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

You no like gri. b:cry
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    any news on when server will be back up? or are tonight's forums just piddly?

40mins to an hour now, I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

aww im sorry gri, wanna hug *HUGS*
  • Keivida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    40mins to an hour now, I believe.

Tha's poo, imo, ijs, wtf, inorite? gah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, you just want attention b:avoid
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Strida - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Strida... werent you that pervert in WC just before servers went down? wtf was that about? o.O

lol that was me and when i saw that aki whatever his name i got mad cuz he stalked me for like 3-4 hours pkin me when i was lvl 30 so i decided to give him hassle and i was refering to him being a red neck sayin "moma said daddy gonna fyck you" wasnt ment as a literal thing to take to heart but yeah it was me b:laughb:chuckle
  • Kylinda - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

wow, think keivida doesnt like updatesb:shocked
  • Gri - Lost City
    Gri - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, you just want attention b:avoid

I suppose that's true, but don't we all? :S
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yay for acronyms b:laugh
    I suppose that's true, but don't we all? :S
    *bows* Touche.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]