Is it really Nef?

arjo
arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ppl keeps complaining nef about almost everything on this server... i was just wondering - and do not nail about this, im just giving something to think about - wud some other guild took over the map if they had change? Regi? Leg? Ene? or how about some old guilds? who remembers Mythical? or NWO?

My point here is..im sure any1 wud welcome 800mil weekly incomes among totally domination of servers best apo pots! ppl gets greedy..more u get, more u want! communism is rly great thing as an idea! but it just have never worked out rly well... onlyones that have got communism work really good is anz! they r REALLY working all for one purpose together...but on the other hand...also they destroy every1 that is on their way! b:shocked

im not saying here i like the situation myself either..and im not at nef's side! but...as i see it ppl shud stop complaining and pointing fingers and do something to change the situation instead!

after all..nef was the one who got land first...did they get like 3 or 4 lands be4 any1 else? why was tht? was they so way ahead every1 else? i dun think so! they just acted!

now i see there only few guilds rly trying to stand up against the "big evil"! guilds shud start to work for common goal..good thing wud be starting to gear up ppl in the guild...gear up those that r the key to win the tw -->> cat pullers and their supporters! think of different tactics for tw and GO PRACTICE THEM as a guild! go to pk mode and turn off ur guild protections! if u drop something u ofc get it bck since u guys r there as guild and surrounded w ppl u (at least shud) trust! now there prolly will come excuses like "we dun have time" skip some TT or BH or w/e....this is rly good and IMPORTANT experience too! "i dun wanna waste my charm" well....u waste ur charm in tw...and...if u go to that practicing w/o charm tht is like u wud get hit by BigP's arma -->> u learn to survive better! and then bm's learn to use tht damn stun lock! >.< i mean...2 bm's can together kill whole squad if they r in one lump! take this for excample as guild event...or what ever....ofc u guys can just be lazy and come up w all different kind of excuses like blaa blaa blaa.....but the bottom line is then....nef will take over the map....b:shutup
Post edited by arjo on

Comments

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you actually took the time to think some things through arjo. b:cute

unfortunately, not many do so. they see that Nef holds many lands, but fail to realise they worked really hard from day 1 of their inception to get here. people see the coins each territory earns, but fail to realise a big faction like Nef has many members who work hard and burn charm in instances (and especially in TW) - distribute the coins among the members and the income is considerably smaller than what you can earn from a good TT run.

very sadly, there are not a lot of mature players who like to think things through. they want land and they want it now. would they give it all up if they had fought so hard to get to where Nef is now? all i see is hypocrisy among many of the trashtalkers. a lot of self-serving propaganda too. i wonder if the leader of those 'opposing' factions bother to rein in their trashtalkers, or simply can't. i still don't know which is sadder. b:sad
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aensidhe wrote: »
    unfortunately, not many do so. they see that Nef holds many lands, but fail to realise they worked really hard from day 1 of their inception to get here. people see the coins each territory earns, but fail to realise a big faction like Nef has many members who work hard and burn charm in instances (and especially in TW) - distribute the coins among the members and the income is considerably smaller than what you can earn from a good TT run.

very sadly, there are not a lot of mature players who like to think things through. they want land and they want it now. would they give it all up if they had fought so hard to get to where Nef is now? all i see is hypocrisy among many of the trashtalkers. a lot of self-serving propaganda too. i wonder if the leader of those 'opposing' factions bother to rein in their trashtalkers, or simply can't. i still don't know which is sadder. b:sad

Nef worked hard since day 1, Do you not think every other faction has? But once again, how many originals from Nef are actually still in Nef? I mean even Ashworth and CrazyMad_Max(sp?) has left Nef for Eminence once. Do you think other factions don't work hard and burn charm in instances?

There seems to be a lot of things going on behind the scenes in Nef but I guess it doesn't matter, as long as you're getting paid.. No need to say anything right? b:cute
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    When will all this endless QQ about Nef stop.....its been this server's obsession for.....half a year now?

Go enjoy the game, people....there is more to it than TW b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    When you're level 100, theres nothing else besides your BH, pk and TW. BH gets boring, PK is dead, and TW is the only thing people look forward to. b:surrender

I can't count how many hours I've spent idling in Arch with nothing to do..
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    When will all this endless QQ about Nef stop.....its been this server's obsession for.....half a year now?

if u wud have paid attention on what i wrote...im not QQing over nef here....im QQ over ppl that is QQing over nef lol
    When you're level 100, theres nothing else besides your BH, pk and TW. BH gets boring, PK is dead, and TW is the only thing people look forward to. b:surrender

go do nirvana or lunar and get urself REALLY pwnage gears!b:shocked
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Go outside and make friends.

Trust me, the fresh air and human interaction wont kill you.

and OP:

Seriously, there are enough posts about Nef and their TW history, and how they dominate, and how everyone needs to rally together to defeat them blablahblah. I think this server needs to realize that as long as attention is given to The Big Red, the longer that they decide to keep this server wrapped around their finger.

I really wish I could see something else on Sanctuary forums besides the endless threads about Nef and TW....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    go do nirvana or lunar and get urself REALLY pwnage gears!b:shocked

Getting gear all for the same purpose of .. TW/PK?
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Time to grind!!! Those mobs are just standing out there idling and waiting for you to come and end their misery.
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    Go outside and make friends.

Trust me, the fresh air and human interaction wont kill you.

i agree w this

and u also have missed the point..again...as i stated...it cud have been ANY faction...it just happen to be nefarious now..any and i mean ANY guild wud change places w nef!
    Getting gear all for the same purpose of .. TW/PK?

welll...at least something to do....+12 full nirvana gear set made from lunar gears.....theres something to do for a while at least!b:laugh
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    My point here is..im sure any1 wud welcome 800mil weekly incomes among totally domination of servers best apo pots!

800 mils??? Who took my money. b:angry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    holy damn it took a little more than usual to read that text talk. ><
    Someone needs to play the scapegoat in the game and nef, with its good and bad included, just turns out to be the biggest easiest bullseye. :d

Why isnt balance happening? Because most pple tend to bail once there is the slightest bit of drama that occurs. Then those pple jump from fac to fac, wondering why each fac isnt growing as they hope it would and then join QQ on the forums. b:chuckle Some of the famous and repeated lines i have heard during the years; "I came because my friends were there" (makes me wonder what would happen if officers of each faction said that all at once), "I wanted more chances to do TT, BH, nirvana" (as an avid shouter of TT/BH wc's, i know joining a bigger fac wont change much as my 'customers' are always from bigger facs), "My old faction was falling apart and i didnt want to watch it" (they also didnt want to help it either)

Patience and a bit of luck will do a great deal. Sadly only few have it. :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, I know these lines all to well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    holy damn it took a little more than usual to read that text talk. ><
    Someone needs to play the scapegoat in the game and nef, with its good and bad included, just turns out to be the biggest easiest bullseye. :d

Why isnt balance happening? Because most pple tend to bail once there is the slightest bit of drama that occurs. Then those pple jump from fac to fac, wondering why each fac isnt growing as they hope it would and then join QQ on the forums. b:chuckle Some of the famous and repeated lines i have heard during the years; "I came because my friends were there" (makes me wonder what would happen if officers of each faction said that all at once), "I wanted more chances to do TT, BH, nirvana" (as an avid shouter of TT/BH wc's, i know joining a bigger fac wont change much as my 'customers' are always from bigger facs), "My old faction was falling apart and i didnt want to watch it" (they also didnt want to help it either)

Patience and a bit of luck will do a great deal. Sadly only few have it. :d

she's from hawaii...b:dirty

and she also speaks wisely....

hot and smart! b:thanks
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WoW, another lets-stop-nef thread, yeah these have been coming along sinsce over a year now, people keep whining about nef, and why the other people on the server ain't doing anything about it. Well the thing is, people were happy when regicide took first land off Nef, it was a major set back on nefarious too, but then with the passing days, regicide changed a lot too, there are a lot of people who believe, that regicide probably would be the next or the upcoming Nefarious on Sanctuary, so i guess might be possible that down the line 3-4 months, there be need-to-stop-regicide-threads out here. Well truly speaking, you need a Legendary to stop Nef, and keep the balance. Other than that i don't think there be any possible way to do so. But then good luck getting those people back, who made what legendary was, you know Aka and that QQ king Chan, and many more. But anyways, just caught my eyes, so i posted, ever since sinangel was stopped from posting here, am feeling bored. Other people around are not worth the trolling >.<
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010

If it bothers you, you can not read or it hit the back button. Gives the bored something to read and be entertained about. b:laugh It's almost like a fad (lol 4 years of pokemon in upper elementary/ middle school?!).
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    If it bothers you, you can not read or it hit the back button. Gives the bored something to read and be entertained about. b:laugh It's almost like a fad (lol 4 years of pokemon in upper elementary/ middle school?!).

lol true....

Im bored most of the time and just float these forums, but I really wish Sanctuary had something else to QQ about other than Nef....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok ok QQ situation: ever ran out of toilet paper in a public bathroom? what would you do? discuss.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think the problem is the objective's the guilds hold now a days. I mean, people state that they are a TW faction, which now a days basically imply the fact that they are going to do TW, and that too against nefarious. Well good thoughts, but with that mindset your not going too far. The reason behind it is this that, once you get a considerate amount of people, you go and attack nef, and you fail miserably, no mater how fun it is to do 5 mins TW's but repeatation of such tw results in a low moral for your guild mates, so they get frustrated and end up leaving the faction, they think that Nefarious is invincible and cant be taken down. It all comes down to what your priorities are. Instead of going full fledged TW, if you build up a faction based on helping each other, and creating unity amongst each other, and keep doing Tw with an objective of having fun and NOT taking down nef or in that case any other High lvl faction, you might have a chance to retain your members, and also in future, get a chance to gain land. Well this is how i look to it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok ok QQ situation: ever ran out of toilet paper in a public bathroom? what would you do? discuss.
    You sit until it 'dries' dont you >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

You call the store on your cell phone and tell them you need a fresh roll of Charmin Double Roll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rikkai - Sanctuary
    Rikkai - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You call the store on your cell phone and tell them you need a fresh roll of Charmin Double Roll.

lol....just lol that is too funny xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Lol dont you just love those random stalkerish guys~b:shocked
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I have done it before LMAO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    edited February 2010

i just shake my weenie and go order new b33r b:laugh
  • Xaraph - Sanctuary
    Xaraph - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What if it was a #2
    solution #1 call a nefarious member because they are rich and could surely provide us with a bit of toilet paper
    solution#2(if nef is too greedy with there toilet paper)go outside bare butt find a tree and grab a leaf off of it.

By the way i think there should be a thread dedicated to this as it could help some people out in a bind b:laugh
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    what if u girls just do like i do it? just shake it! b:pleased
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

gross lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010

UGH i shuddered! were you speculating if that's what I do or were you asking if that's what one would do in general?

hahaha nice
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty