Name the most difficult class

Options

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Blademaster is a very difficult class to play. There have been many times when I regretted choosing it as my starting class.

The primary problem is that most mobs have a magic attack at long range, and in order to get into melee with them you have to take one of those magic hits with your heavy armor. Then throw in another mob spawning behind you, and you die. A lot. Barbs have enough HP to cover this problem, BMs do not.

It also doesn't help that most of the low-level BM skills are near-worthless.

If you can survive to a high enough level, BM is a very fun class to play, and extremely versatile. But there's a lot of suffering before that.

Clerics are ridiculously easy to play; I can't believe people think they're hard. They have great DD, buffs, healing, the complete package really. I think people who say they're hard put too many points in vit or dex or something.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MP management is hell on clerics.
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'll go easiest to hardest in my list.

1. Veno.. super-duper easy in every way you can think of. Easiet grinder. hardly any cost to grinding so builds money fast. My veno has funneled much money to my other classes. Can solo quest other have to squad up for.

2. Psychic.. Maybe i just improve alot since i lvled a wizard but this seems so easy in comparison. Decent to grind but heavey mana cost.

3. Archer.. I'll admit i dont have much expience with archer but the lttle amount i did play it seems fairly easy.

4. Wizard.. Almost want to lvl another wizard up to 60 jsut to see how much better i could do it a second time. Slightly less mana cost than psychic but get good skill a bit later.

5. Barb.. To me grinding is not that fun when you have to run to each mob and not range hit it. Also you have fairly high HP, MP and maintinence cost so you don't make much money either. To tell the truth if it wasn't for the new BH system i probably wouldnt be leveling this barb up.

6. Cleric.. I vote cleric is hardest. I just think this is a unfun and hard class to play. Heavey mana cost sucks too.

I would say my list is proven correct by the amount of each class in game. Cleric, Barb and Wizard are the rarest classes in game.

Classes not listed, i feel i dont have enough expierience to comment on. i have not played or BM or assassin past level 6. Im guessing BM adn assassin would be close to barb but a bit easier.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well... lets see....
    For me from most hated and hardest to least hated and easiest.

Archer: I Hate it. I hate running. Running is pure BS to me and I don't think I should have to. >:|
    Wizard: ....It's hard to say if I hate Wizzies or Archers. Maybe I should put Wizards up in first since I can't even wrap my mind around HOW people put up with this class.
    Pshychic: I've never played this class but if it's anything like Wizzies I don't need to. :D
    Assassin: Don't know much about this one but I really hate using 49,000 HP AND MP pots just to grind a quest. I'm terribly conservative because I don't get to play a lot.
    Veno: I hate multitasking. Not to mention; pet dies, I die. I personally suck without my pet. You may not, but I do.
    Blademaster: So.... many..... buttons......
    Barb: Low attack. 'Nuf Said.
    Cleric: I don't have a lot of issue with this class. Uses up a lot of MP but I can heal the **** out of myself if I need to so I need not HP pots, just craploads of MP. Not to mention I can stick out a leg and put someone else in front of me. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

archer i played til lv 15 then im making a new one coz i didnt like how it looks like but wasnt too hard (maybe coz im used to being ranger)

veno playedtil lv 2x then gave up too boring i fall asleep way too easy imo

cleric my lv 26 cleric arcane gets owned 24/7 .-. hard imo ima make a new one LA this time

barb - got bored on pve i dont have big dmg dealer n takes forever to kill mobs.

wizard - i almost quit multiple times i hated it n somehow survived til lv 83 o.o now i like how im so powerful D:

assasin - played til lv 26 i dont like it too much i rather be using my bm lil harder than a bm

psi - mine not even lv 10 yet so dunno was easy so far

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Okay. Let me have a go at this. b:chuckle I'm bored.
    This is not to be taken seriously.
    (but you have to admit, there's certain truth to this)

Clerics: ★★★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Usually abused by so many people. You usually have to travel back to town in case you die (because of your stupid reasons or your squad being stupid) to revive other people.
    PEWPEW: Can dominate over people in squads. "Don't go too fast and stay within my healing range or die." Most squads cannot survive without a cleric.

Archers: ★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Sometimes complaining about not getting into squads. People complaining about them pulling aggro.
    PEWPEW: i keel u wit mi critz

Wizards: ★★ QQ factor | ★★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Being squishy when physical mob is close just like any arcane class.
    PEWPEW: BIDS, enay1?

Blademaster: ★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Squad says: "U CANT TANK EXPELL HIM"
    PEWPEW: Stun, stun, stun. Can actually be a secondary tank.

Barbarian: ★★★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Just like clerics, usually abused. If you like fashion in PW, some of the fashion will look ridiculous on them. i.e. shining feather set
    PEWPEW: Can tank most bosses in the game. Squads usually look for them.

Venomancers: ★★★ QQ factor | ★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Squad asks: do u hav herc? and if you say no. You have a chance to be ridiculed.
    PEWPEW: If you have a nix, you're usually a threat to people in TW. The blazing chicken hurts. But usually, pet support is good already. If you have explored the fox form skill tree, give yourself a +2 ★★ PEWPEW factor. You can use amplify damage, etc.

Psychics: ★★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Just being squishy is a QQ factor. Just a typical arcane thing. Also, having no "physical magic attack" (i.e. Plume Shot and Blade Tempest) makes it hard to kill arcane classes such as clerics, wizards and venomancers.
    PEWPEW: Has an AOE heal over time heal that is well liked by squads and has a defense and attack level increase skill. Having decent AOE skills makes it efficient to grind on multiple mobs.

Assassins: ★★★ QQ factor | ★★★★★ PEWPEW factor
    QQ: Can't really tank efficiently and some squads are scared about sins pulling aggro because they're squishy as well.
    PEWPEW: Stealth skill, fast attacks, critical hits, usually called "over-powered".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The primary problem is that most mobs have a magic attack at long range, and in order to get into melee with them you have to take one of those magic hits with your heavy armor. Then throw in another mob spawning behind you, and you die. A lot. Barbs have enough HP to cover this problem, BMs do not.

We have skills like Tiger Leap and Shadowless Kick (or even genie skills like Holy Path) to make sure the magic mobs don't actually use their magic. Stun them if you must. Personally I think BMs should be preventing damage instead of relying on their high-ish HP to take the hit.
    And if another mob spawns behind you...well, it's time to run. Utilize marrow magical if there are many mobs in the way. We have good sprint skills after all. If you stay to fight them then you really need to learn our limitation before anything else.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Love it, Skybelle. XD
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont have any class that i find difficult to play. I hardly died using a Archer or a Wiz. I mean when I played my archer the first time I died was when I had to for my lvl39 spirit culti. I only just have classes I dont like, which are Barbs and BMs. I just feel like they kill to slow for me.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Love it, Skybelle. XD

Thanks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BM's and here's my theory on it.

I've played an archer before I rerolled a wizard. It wasn't too hard--just a pain in the **** when the mobs get to you (and my stats were screwed up--arcane archer ftw). When I rerolled a wiz, I thought "m'kay...this is gonna be hard". It was, but not until I decided to try out a BM...never got passed level 5.

My calling was definitely for magic classes, and it made it really hard to transition to a melee class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BM's and here's my theory on it.

I've played an archer before I rerolled a wizard. It wasn't too hard--just a pain in the **** when the mobs get to you (and my stats were screwed up--arcane archer ftw). When I rerolled a wiz, I thought "m'kay...this is gonna be hard". It was, but not until I decided to try out a BM...never got passed level 5.

My calling was definitely for magic classes, and it made it really hard to transition to a melee class.

well BM's can be hard if like you play firsts in the start , but end game they **** b:surrender
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wizard and Cleric ←hardest in Solo PvE game play (mana issues, squishy, slow chanelling) Psychics have short chanelling so they arent as hard. Venomancers have pets..etc.

Archers are very good for PvE. They arent under powered. UP until level 40 you suck (bit like wizard.) but after 40 your crit hits start to get higher, and you have high levels of winged shell (2nd best solo grinding skill ever.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think wizards are the hardest cuz they are very squishy and if u dont know how correctly kite and at same time use your skills to kill targets you will fail automatically. (unless u hav heavily refined gear ofc)
  • OzryeL - Dreamweaver
    OzryeL - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I played every class ..so far the hardest one are the Assassins then the Wizards .
    Other class kill from range before been reached and/or has buffs.

I would advice to a new PWI player NOT to play Sins as first class neither a wiz.
    Those 2 class need the best gears ( expensive) and a LOT of game knowledge and playing skills !!b:thanks

Any other class a new player can roll easier.b:victory
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I played every class ..so far the hardest one are the Assassins then the Wizards .
    Other class kill from range before been reached and/or has buffs.

I would advice to a new PWI player NOT to play Sins as first class neither a wiz.
    Those 2 class need the best gears ( expensive) and a LOT of game knowledge and playing skills !!b:thanks

Any other class a new player can roll easier.b:victory

BS. A Wiz can indeed kill from range before being reached even with cheap gears. I only played a Barb to level 18, that was enough to turn me away.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    BS. A Wiz can indeed kill from range before being reached even with cheap gears. I only played a Barb to level 18, that was enough to turn me away.

true
    and if teh target doesn't die...just kite some more with gush.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Honestly, a part of me would say Assassin, except for one small thing. The sheer quantity of herbs on the Tideborn main island... Nothing is really that hard when you're packing 50+ of those HP regen powders. Combine that with the Token quest, giving you mold weapons... Yeah... I pop a powder, go "HAI THAR!" and gut everything in the nearby area. Of course, when I'm bored, there's always fun tactics like bleeding the mob and putting it to sleep.

Archer isn't too bad, either. Take Aim > Normal Attack > Normal Attack > Knockback. If needed.

Wizard? Well... Wizard's and Psychics are the same thing. See mob. Nuke mob. Laugh.

Veno? *Looks at level...* Yeah... Not much difficulty there.

BM? Stun. Poke repeatedly. Laugh.

Barb? Hit mob. Hit mob. Hit mob............ Hit mob. Hit mob... Hit mob.... Kill mob. REGEN HP! Repeat.

Cleric? Plume Shot. Plume Shot. Plume Shot. Heal. Wear MP regen gear. Sell pots for money.

So... Nope. Can't really find a hard class. There are classes that are faster at things, and classes that survive things, but in the end, none of them are actually difficult.
  • akibera
    akibera Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hardest is prolly Barbarian because they are expensive (repair cost) and have crappy damage at low lvls. They need good gear to tank effectively.

btw, Archer is the easiest if it's played right (and not as boring as veno). Especially after you get knockback at lvl19. Just keep winged shell on whenever you can, use frost arrow, knockback and normal attacks. I'm currently mid lvl (pure dex), only died once because of DC, no upgraded gear yet and rarely use potions. I never kite, just knockback. I get faction help for bosses, though.
    Edit: I almost forgot about the Tree of protection Genie skill I just got xD Awesome way to recover HP :3
    Active player since January 2010.
  • _Anemone_ - Sanctuary
    _Anemone_ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    some people seem to be confusing 'difficult' with 'costly' not exactly the same thing. Also, classes change over time so 'difficult' at lvl 20 may be easy at lvl 80.

here is how i see it
    veno- super easy i get so bored doing this i just can't stick to it (and judging by the number of fail venos it is always easy.) don't get me wrong i know some super awesome venos i would take anywhere. kiki_em is awesome. BEST VENO EVER. ^^ **pet takes all the damage not much of a squish factor**

barb- have not really played one but from what people have told me they are not 'difficult' just slow and costly
    **lol uber tank they def don't squish**
    cleric- takes some skill but u can heal yourself.
    **squishy but u can spam heal**
    archer- sucks at low lvl u use mp way fast and don't have knockback. gets better at lvl 50+
    **light armor = not good at defending against anything. not uber squish but no heals to speak of**
    wizzy- haven't played much but seems a bit tricky. (contrary to common belief at low lvls psy outdamage u. been in party with wizzy my lvl and yeah i hit harder)
    **super squish has a heal but not that good?**
    Blademaster- can be tricky at low lvls before u get diamond sutra. lvls kinda slow.
    **magic mobs make u go boohoo**
    assasin- close range + squish takes some skill. if u pay attention its not too bad.
    **squishy squishy + light armor = sad panda**
    psychic- easy to kill stuff but most stuff will **** u if it hits u.
    **super squish! u have a heal but you'll prob die before u cast it if u really need it**

difficult for one person may not be difficult for another....and i correct whoever said clerics and barbs are not common.

if u look at player ratio the rarest are archer and wizzy which are difficult at low lvls. I would psychic and assasin haven't been around long enough to figure their numbers properly

ps. psy is mor eversatile then wizzy. i have a much higher survive rate then they do. (psychic will ftw)
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think some people are confusing "powerful" and "versatile" with "easy". I currently play a level 6x veno, a level 5x cleric, and a level 4x psychic (that way each one gets the hand-me-downs from the one 10 levels above it), and I'd say that cleric only beats out veno in difficulty by a tiny bit.

With venos it is often rather easy, but, for example, when soloing bosses (like in TT or CoA) it can get very complex to coordinate pet skills, your attacks, watch pet & your health, healing pet, and maintaining enough MP; it's possible to get a bit overwhelmed. Even in squads, making sure you pull the best mobs (properly), grabbing aggro from squishies that got aggro, trying to keep pet from wandering into mobs, etc.... Also, deciding what pets to get and how to level up your pets' skills in addition to your own... so, yes, it can be quite difficult to do optimally. (It's always easy to do things poorly.) There are lots of tricks venos can do, and learning them all and using them appropriately makes venos a difficult class to master.

The only reason I say cleric is harder is because you have to deal with real, live idiots in parties sometimes. Keeping yourself alive is pretty easy with clerics, what with heals, buffs, and Plume Shell; but keeping alive 5 other people at once when they're running off in different directions aggroing a bunch of mobs all at once, while not getting yourself killed, can be quite difficult. Trying to reign in impatient fools who won't wait for the cleric involves diplomatic skills, which can be tricky too (though venos often need to do the same for impatient idiots who use genie pulls when veno pulls are better.) So, while a veno has to protect others, they just have to watch the mobs, a cleric has to watch the HP gauges and status icons for all players, plus keep an eye on the mobs and player locations to be a high quality cleric.

So far my psychic has been fairly easy, though I've only begun to do BHs, so I'm still learning aggro control with that character. The toughest part about my psychic has been the total absence of physical attacks, so I got my genie a physical attack skill. This one is a bit of a glass cannon, compared to my other two (full mag psychic vs. LA cleric and vit build veno), but with the emphasis on "cannon", so most mobs don't even get close when solo questing, and there's the Landslide knockback for when they do.

I like magical classes (as you can see above), but wizard hasn't really tempted me, since it seems less interesting to me as a basic DDer. Psychics are a bit better, due to the buffs, debuffs, and "Soul of X" skills, not to mention the squad heal. I can't wait to see what their level 79 & 100 skills do.

So, yes, venomancer is a difficult class in some ways, even if it does allow you to get through many situations more easily than other classes, since you're basically a combination tank/cleric/DDer in one with your pet. However, clerics are the hardest of the three classes I've tried, due to the human randomness you have to deal with in squads.

P.S. To the Op: It's "psychic", not "physic".
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wizzy- haven't played much but seems a bit tricky. (contrary to common belief at low lvls psy outdamage u. been in party with wizzy my lvl and yeah i hit harder)
    **super squish has a heal but not that good?**
    What was level of Wizard ?
    He/she was oracled ?

About healing: my Wizard can heal barbarian at Wyvern (bh51) at my 68 level.
    Through few tests I found how do it.

P.S.
    As you know, Wyvern can cast phys debuf on attacker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i would have to say for me the top 3 classes i have trouble with are archers clerics & my new sin(god is it a pain in the bum)b:surrender
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Arhil - Heavens Tear
    Arhil - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow, surprisingly, I guess my opinions aren't the norm for most... So I'll throw them out there for your flaming XD

Personally, I have 2 "lists" like this, after having played all the diff classes.. (Most of them to 70+) One list, is which class is hardest to play, (solo or squad doesn't really matter on this list), the other is which class is hardest to play WELL.. (meaning mostly for fulfilling the designated role in a squad, keeping everyone alive, etc)

On the first list, I'd say Wizzy probably takes the top spot, with the other mag classes behind... (Wizzy just gets top billing since clerics have heals, and psych's get knockbacks etc sooner than wizzys)
    Melee classes are easy to "play" since it's just [Choose target > smack it]
    Veno confused me for the first 10 lvls or so, learning the extra commands, etc.. But after that veno is easy cheesy
    Archers are tough until you get knockback at 19.. After that, cakewalk

On the second list though, things are different... (And I think this is more what the OP was trying to ask)... Which class is most difficult to play WELL... This is where my opinion seems to differ from everybody else's...
    I think Barb is the most difficult class to truly play well, with clerics being a close 2nd...
    The DD classes all have the luxury of being able to simply attack and go afk if they so choose, as long as the tank & cleric are doing their job.. Sure, they have odd jobs like protecting the squishies, controlling their aggro, etc... But overall most of the DD classes are pretty easy once you completely understand how they work, and how to fill their role..

Clerics, obviously, have it a lot tougher, as they have to keep not only the tank alive, but any DD's that snag aggro or do somethin goofy... Clerics have to stay on their toes pretty much all the time, or it can turn ugly real quick..
    That brings us to the barb... Not only is he expected to take aggro, he's expected to KEEP it.. Even in a squad with 4 wizzys/psychs/archers... This means spamming flesh ream (and possibly devour) as much as possible, while somehow keeping your chi full... To add insult to injury, you're expected to cancel boss aoe's at higher lvl's as well, and somehow keep those cancels in time with your flesh reams... Think you can just set a macro to do all this, and go afk? Not unless you're a 70+ barb in a squad of 30+ peeps.. Even clerics can set a healing macro and go afk during bosses, if the tank is good..

There ARE some dang good tanks in this game... The ones who never ever lose aggro, and cancel aoe's almost every single time... They make it look easy to other players.. But believe me, it's not. b:surrender
    Don't mind me, I'm just here for the free food!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tap - Lost City
    Tap - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why is it so hard for people to spell psychic?

I have to agree with the archer above. Barbarian is the hardest class to play in my opinion.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    becus we have no brains b:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Most Difficult classes to level:

Archer and sin: most difficult level range is lvl 20-30. Both classes are LA coupled with lower HP , the mobs outside Archosaur can be hard to deal with.

For Archers, kitting can take some time to get used to. For sins, it's to learn the correct timing to use what skills that matters.

After what seems to be eons, Archers starts to shine at 60 where crits come more often and at later stages, normal shots + knockback is all you will ever need. Coupled with some mana regen, you can grind endlessly, without downtime at all.

Most easiest to level: Psychics and Mage.

Anything that they cannot kill within their nukes, they can always kite. Kiting is easier with these classes, at least for me.

Also, different mob elements need to be exploited in order to fully maximise damage to lessen kiting. Timing of skills can lead to various combos for both classes (some tweaking required).

A combo may work for most mobs, but it may require tweaking for another mob with another element.

Strategizing is the key for these 2 DD classes. Technically, these 2 classes can kite anything that doesn't kill them within 3 shots, though results may vary for individuals.

For Psychic, it's recommended that you get 'psychic will' in case the mob gets too close for comfort and stuns fails for range mobs. Landslide is always for melee mobs.

For mages, your 'Shunpo' or shrink distance is mightily useful for kiting.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok people, time to see what you really think about the most difficult class.
    I have my shares on all classes (besides physics)

#8 physic: I have no idea

you find physics easy?
    what do you mayhaps know about finding teh magnetic dipole moment of a magnetic field?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you find physics easy?
    what do you mayhaps know about finding teh magnetic dipole moment of a magnetic field?
    Hmmmm. Compass!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you find physics easy?

I think it requires dividing by zero, and that will cause the destruction of the universe as we know it! b:shockedb:shocked

~S