You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG that's what Astypoo was wearing at the time? b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty

by the time i met her she'd only wear that dress in public >.>
    cause u have the most lecherous eyes combined in all the sanc server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah she certainly reformed her clothing style aye?
    I could always get Asty to go naughty for me though ;)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    must. ask. ast. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Naughty naughty b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    why has this thread turned into some sort of brainless gasp-at-screenshot-thats-not-about-Astypoo -but-has-Astypoo-in-it??

o btw...

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/2009-10-2700-59-50.jpg?t=1265988243
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    why has this thread turned into some sort of brainless gasp-at-screenshot-thats-not-about-Astypoo -but-has-Astypoo-in-it??

o btw...

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/2009-10-2700-59-50.jpg?t=1265988243

Did I just see a red named VenomOfFury behind Ast? If she still play's tell her aya say's hi b:laugh .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The best determinant of how bad the quality is, is when a class complains at length about how useless their lvl 100 skill is. And it takes someone nowhere close to getting the 100 skill to point out an obvious combo to make it very useful. What better way is there to show that the top levels get their ideas by stealing them from PW-MY or from the few who actually do think when they play? I mean, it's a freaking lvl 100 skill! Shouldn't that be enough to make people try to look a little deeper if it seems useless at first glance? Common sense.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Did I just see a red named VenomOfFury behind Ast? If she still play's tell her aya say's hi b:laugh .

Unfortunately that screenshot was taken awhile ago, and indeed that was Venom. She was 1v1ing against Ast or something, they were both red as tomatoes lol.

She hasn't dropped by for awhile, but I'll tell her you said hi if I see her online. b:victory
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Venom doesnt play anymore. She has completely removed the game from her computer. I still talk to her quite regularlyon gmail chat, so I will tell her you said hey =D

And yeah, this thread is so off topic <___>
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Would you guys rather me look just like Fishkasera :<
    TT90 LA is so blah. Just ask Mag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Fish was secksi in her own "I always look grumpy" kind of way.

And tt90 LA midriff on guys is hawt. Girls be hatin :p
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Akafish, Strifeypoo, and Astypoo altogether b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Akafish, Strifeypoo, and Astypoo altogether b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

I liked you better when you were a girl :<

You were so nice back then <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Aaastypooo~ qui wants a bigger pillow! :O

Deceptipoo says massaging them makes them fluffier! gime gime :3
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

But now I can be hamsup b:cute.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Gimme your bow :< b:pleased
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Pfff no way , now he can be himself . Just look at him ! He troll's forums and even joke's around !

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Pfff no way , now he can be himself . Just look at him ! He troll's forums and even joke's around !

b:sinb:sinb:sin Go read battle report !!
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this has gotten so off topic.....but back to topic now!

so...there r these so called noob high lvls...ive noticed it too...its cuz u can buy exp so they get so high lvl so fast and easy they dont have to learn how to play their chars! hell how long it took till there was first sage/demon on this server from servers opening?it was months!novadays u can get 100+ in few weeks!and i dun even want to talk of getting gears....how damn hard it was to get proper gears like over year ago!and now....if u got money ull have even a fkin pwnage nirvana bow in no time! **** like over year ago most of server had no clue even what the hell twilight temple is!

and also at those old good days u had to FARM ur gears!now u can buy em off from cash shop.... b:angry

so....no fkin wonder there r so damn much high lvl noob clerics who dun even know how to purify or barbs who dun know how to tank....

i rly hope BoI will be different......i actually kinda beg it from GM's...i mean....who i need to blow so u GM's keep it clean? b:surrender
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Ya i gotta say...Wraith Spirits are not easy to farm...****...you'd have to grind a LOT to get the high grade past gear and those mobs do not feel good. Yet there are people running around with that stuff and haven't even farmed in the past maps at all. In-game means of obtaining items is so much farm while it's so easy to just buy **** even by merchanting then buying packs with coin. It makes a pretty significant gap in a player's experience depending on how he played and leveled up.
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've quit playing anything but my venos because, for the most part, I can solo all my bh's up through 69. I've never died in a solo bh; contrariwise, I've died multiple times in squadded bh's because players were ignorant of their squad roles, rushed into mobs, or pulled aggro from the tank.

Aside from rapid leveling, I've repeatedly seen lower level players ask for help from faction mates in doing routine quests. The over abundance of help offered prevents lower level players from going through that right of passage and they never learn necessary tactics in dealing with different types of mobs.

Signed: happily going it alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Let's be honest, it isn't hard for someone who oracles to learn how to play. It's not like this game is made for geniuses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    Let's be honest, it isn't hard for someone who oracles to learn how to play. It's not like this game is made for geniuses.

roflmao and this guy claims its bannable to play pwi from any other country than he lives at! b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6783852&posted=1#post6783852

b:laugh
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    roflmao and this guy claims its bannable to play pwi from any other country than he lives at! b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6783852&posted=1#post6783852

b:laugh
    read that one more time http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741652&postcount=2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    edited February 2010

WHOA! that is kind of racism from my point of view....i never knew tht! b:shutup

i rly gotta apologize u Roid! b:surrender

i just wonder y is this? any GM to answer on tht? luckily im not from those countries! :)
  • RaininFire - Sanctuary
    RaininFire - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well I'm a big fan of doing my dailies and levelling as quick as I can... I am reading this post while doing my WQ.
    My point is I have obtained my levels fast but that doesn't mean I am any less of an archer than one who killed air mobs for hours on end pre BH/oracles, and I actually agree with a previous post here that said they felt they have learned to play their class to the full in BH runs.
    I also encounter many people on such runs that don't have a clue to what they are doing regarding their class but refuse to believe that this because of fast levelling and would say is more like .....

60% more often than not find it is due to the fact that its not their main char and instead of learning how to play the darn thing they have just got their main or their mains friends to do most of everything for it.

6x cleric ="I do not know what I'm doing I have a 8x archer"
    (back when I was a 6x archer so obviously compared to them couldn't have a clue what I was talking about when I said as only cleric they should be healing)
    soon found out his plume shot was no match for either his archers or his clerics healing capabilities, listened and started trying to heal until they ran out of mana....I suppose you don't need it quite so much when everything is normally being done by someone else god knows how many levels higher that doesn't need healing.

30% lazy...same as above but it is their main

10% STUPID if I need explain this group more....your in it =p

If you can honestly tell me you don't have any horror stories from bad squads "pre-BH/oracles" then lucky you cos idiots seem to be attracted to mmo's like ducks to water.

kind of funny also how the topic starter is a level 91 Tideborn, I'm sure you play your char perfectly well so why assume that others around your level are only messing up because of getting to that level quickly. (when this is exactly what you have done yourself)

In answer to your posts question I find the standard of players to be generally quite good, but unfortunately the noobs among us normally speak louder than anyone else and through some of their daft actions are a lot more memorable.

oracles/hyper xp/ training esoterica's are not something I am interested as I refuse to pay for xp I can gain in a few days anyway for free, that said I do think the majority of people who do use such things are generally in work so a)have the money to spend in the boutique and b) have less time to play so it mostly balances itself out
    (to all those students with no time and no cash....too bad mate at least you have youth =p)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arjo
    edited February 2010
    ^^ i like this guy! b:laugh
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Tell that to my charm and the dozens of fail tanks/clerics/bms/etc in FCC. Thats how you know if someone knows how to at least think. Seriously a 90+ squad should NOT die multiple times in fcc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tell that to my charm and the dozens of fail tanks/clerics/bms/etc in FCC. Thats how you know if someone knows how to at least think. Seriously a 90+ squad should NOT die multiple times in fcc.

b:surrender like that one time.... = =
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]