Character creation questions..

betht6
betht6 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
My husband and I are trying to work out the character creation...it's pretty fun to play around with.
A few questions...he thinks we can change the ears (not the humanish ones, but the animalish ones) on the Untamed...is that possible, and how?
Also, on some of the Tideborn presets they have tattoos..is that something you can edit too? Thanks :)
Post edited by betht6 on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you look through the presets, you can use those and then change the face to what you'd like to change veno animal ears/tail.

Not sure about the Tideborn, so can't help you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm pretty sure the tattoos are the same way... you can only select using the presets, the edit the rest of the face to fit your preferences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lemuria - Harshlands
    Lemuria - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One of the downsides with the character creator currently is that you actually NEED to use presets to obtain certain things, such as venomancer tails and ears. There are actually no options to add these things anywhere in the creator itself, which is a bit of an oversight.

Since theres no easy way to combine presets, though, this oversight can be a bit of a pain. You might spend ages designing your character only to realise she's missing her fox-tail and then you'd have to start from scratch after selecting the fox-tailed preset.

There is a workaround, but its a bit of a grey area in terms of whether its allowed or not, so to be safe I won't post the details and I avoid using it personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malaquey - Heavens Tear
    Malaquey - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you can change the untamed features, not sure about tideborn.
    I normally find a preset i like and then change the features a bit, you can change all the main facial features and the general shape of the body as well
  • Nolasa - Dreamweaver
    Nolasa - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    With the tideborn tattoos, you just cycle thru the presets till you find a pattern you like, then adjust the rest of the body to your prefence. The only differences between TBs and other chars, is that the ears cant be changed, theres no makeup on the TB char, and that you have far fewer hair styles to choose from. Other than that, most everything is the same.