Zen purchase not showing up

thstillness
thstillness Posts: 12
edited February 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello. I purchased $50 worth of Zen. It's been removed from my account but no Zen. Any ideas? I've already written support twice. Dont know why I can't do chat and there's no phone number. Thanks anyone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thstillness
    edited February 2010
    Anyone help?!?!?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    First, if this is your first time, check your email junk/spam folder to make sure you did not miss a validation email.

Second, if you mean by in-game, that is because you have to transfer the Zen from the site to your server.

Third, Live chat is generally open from 10am-7pm server time (Pacific time).

Lastly, only log on ticket. If you log another, it will bump you back to the end of the line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yakuzi
    yakuzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im having exactly the same problem.
  • thstillness
    edited February 2010
    Hello and thx for responding. I did confirm all accounts. As I said, it was removed from my bank no problem and confirmed with the company taking the money. It shows payed to Perfect World. And what's with the wait when it comes to accounts? Nothing else works that way.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some payment options have an up to 24hour "wait" time before you can receive your Zen. From what I understand, it is more on their end the PWI...but not 100% sure.

Some people get "messed" up because PWI sends an email to verify your account the first time you charge and it has a time limit. This email generally ends up in your Spam/Junk folder b:surrender

Other then that, since you have already logged a ticket, I would just wait till they respond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yakuzi
    edited February 2010
    I used ClickandBuy, never had to wait so long. Seems Im not the only one.
    Still got no message from PWI, not even in junk/spam.
  • thstillness
    edited February 2010
    Yea, I also used Clickandbuy. Not a good first time experience. I want my ZEN
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yea, I also used Clickandbuy. Not a good first time experience. I want my ZEN

Confirmed, happened to me as well last night. Have emailed billing department for this, but no response yet.

This is the first time, ZEN doesn't show up for more than 12 hours for me by using ClickandBuy.

I have used Paypal before ClickandBuy, and then Paypal got too much hassle, while ClickandBuy is very convenient to use.
  • thstillness
    edited February 2010
    There has to be some recourse. I mean...it's 50 dollars. I could see if this was asking for tech support on a free game but this is hard earned cash and I want what I payed for. Nothing was noted about having to wait anytime. It's supposed to be applied as soon as everything confirms. I feel that when money comes out of the bank right away, then merchandise online should also be available same day. I can't find any phone numbers. Waiting for snail/mail-email is not working!! Any suggestions or know-how on this issue?!?! Who can we call?!
  • thstillness
    edited February 2010
    So no GM's or anyone from the PW staff is on or can help? This is really getting to me. I could've bought a new xbox 360 game for $50. I mean I can't reach support. I didn't notice there's no phone numbers before purchase or else I'd have waited. I have no one to call to get my damn money or get this Zen **** working. This is really pissing me off!!! F$$$$
  • yakuzi
    edited February 2010
    Me too, its about 24 hours ago by now and I really start to freak.
    And why isn't a GM watching this thread?
    I want more information and I want it now, I've been waiting long enough.

GM, response plz.
  • Ssparklezz - Harshlands
    Ssparklezz - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    guys but what about after transferring gold to server? i can't find anything anywhere. i'm a newbie at transferring gold so plz help...
    ty
  • yakuzi
    edited February 2010
    You cant transfer something you dont have.
  • Vko - Heavens Tear
    Vko - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle PW gm are human that work in an office in human hours... as far as i know, the most wild of the GM's is sleeping atm with his wife.
    O_O
    so you can go to the ticket system and youlll get an answer when they get to work, at their office.
    you can get direct support ONLY when the office is open...

dont be kids, and remember that this game is international and not regional, ppl dont work 24-7 they not your slaves.
    btw, yes you can read the terms of service before buying and youll see there can be some delay of 24 hours, also... they will refound you if anything hapends.
    they kinda made it hard for me, and i buy at least 150 dollars a month. but when i had problems, i just had to wait a bit... be patient... wait til they work, sent tickets...
    REALY if you think PW is bad support, means you really never player much MMORPG that were not wow... they are really amazing support... all the 17 problems i ever had, got answer in less than 48 hours... and besides... they cute... they smell nice... and they do and is SWEAR they do bring cookies home if you dont get what you want after 48 hours!
    O__O

b:thanks with Love. V
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    IF YOU HAVE MADE A CLICKANDBUY PURCHASE IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, PLEASE READ!!!!

There was an internal error with the ClickandBuy system that was allowing purchases to be made on our website but the credit was not being awarded to the account that made the purchase. Any transaction that was made in ClickandBuy in the last 48 hours that has this issue is being refunded because ZEN could not be awarded for the transactions. The funds will arrive back to the funding source used within the next 2-5 business days. Until the issue with them is resolved, the ability to purchase with ClickandBuy has been removed.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • yakuzi
    edited February 2010
    Check here for more information, last post.
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited February 2010
    ClickandBuy issue is now fixed.

Thanks for your patience.

Orinj
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.