Tideborn ****

Heleison - Harshlands
Heleison - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
As a female TB character, I am dissapointed that our **** are not as refined and/or aesthetically pleasing. They appear to be somewhat muddled and blockish, and I have noticed that they do not move or bounce while running as they do on my veno. Am I the only one who feels this way? I believe this is a serious issue that should be remedied as quickly as possible. In fact, the grave importance of this matter could not possibly be understated.
Post edited by Heleison - Harshlands on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As a female TB character, I am dissapointed that our **** are not as refined and/or aesthetically pleasing. They appear to be somewhat muddled and blockish, and I have noticed that they do not move or bounce while running as they do on my veno. Am I the only one who feels this way? I believe this is a serious issue that should be remedied as quickly as possible. In fact, the grave importance of this matter could not possibly be understated.

b:shocked

-.-; someone spends too much time looking at characters to get his rocks off.
    you should spend more time lvling and less time looking at your characters ****.

also HI TROLL b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010

omg ROFLMFAO!!!! i like the fact that my **** are constantly jiggling b:pleased
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You make up with it with your hips.

My friend's TB has a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some people just have way too much time on their hands.

/inb4lock
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why are you that bothered about your char's **** that you needed to post about it? I suggest getting out more and leveling ya char instead of blankly staring at her pixelated body. There are more important things wrong with PW than TB ****.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i get a stirring in my loins when i watch a female TB's idle animation. i think that makes up for the lack of aesthetically pleasing ****.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Solinah - Dreamweaver
    Solinah - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    O,o
    now that u mention it...
    True! And they look so...weird XD
  • Heleison - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Don't judge me
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i get a stirring in my loins when i watch a female TB's idle animation. i think that makes up for the lack of aesthetically pleasing ****.

Psys animation > Assassin's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Oh Gawd~! *cue shocked tiger smiley*
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nobody really cares about them. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Plastic Surgery for Tideborn ****?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh Gawd~! *cue shocked tiger smiley*
    DX

b:shocked OH NOES THE HAMSTERS ARE CONTROLLING THE CATS NOW!!

b:cry RUN AWAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You get off lookin at your character let me guess your photobucket account has a lot of people character on it "female" and you do certain things to yourself while looking at these characters?
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Heleison - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    It almost sounds as though you're trying to exempt yourself from the entire male population, Dustin...
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if I want to comment on this.b:sweat

Anything I say would probably get me banned again and while that would be in the best interest of the forums, I'd get bored in class without something to distract me from my professor's monotone.

Edit: I'd like to thank you for the lol. =D
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Words cannot describe how awesome this thread is.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if I want to comment on this.b:sweat

Anything I say would probably get me banned again and while that would be in the best interest of the forums, I'd get bored in class without something to distract me from my professor's monotone.

Edit: I'd like to thank you for the lol. =D

I love computer oriented courses. Or I did until they gave the professors a program allowing them to see out screen and control our computer from theirs. b:shocked

N-B4-LCK.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The only thing I immediately noticed about assassin's **** is they move on their own. I wasn't staring at them trying to notice this, it was immediately noticeable. And I really hate it because I don't know how they could possibly get any more unnatural. Really, it's ugly animation.

However, if you are sitting around staring at your character's **** and decided they are too blocky, or whatever, for your own liking...

Please just stop, put the computer down, go outside and do something with your life. There's having time on your hands and having too much time on your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    It almost sounds as though you're trying to exempt yourself from the entire male population, Dustin...

No because most males do not do this only abnormal and can't get any type do

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You get off lookin at your character let me guess your photobucket account has a lot of people character on it "female" and you do certain things to yourself while looking at these characters?

no, there is pron for a reason. that was a joke post.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Female psy have a nice wiggle. You just want to see them run all day. b:pleased
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I love computer oriented courses. Or I did until they gave the professors a program allowing them to see out screen and control our computer from theirs. b:shocked

N-B4-LCK.

I've once had the prof put my screen on the projector for everyone to see. Never playing PW in that class again.b:surrender
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Female psy have a nice wiggle. You just want to see them run all day. b:pleased

Oh Gawd~
    *cue monkey wiggly smiley*
    *wiggity wiggity wiggity*
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    no, there is pron for a reason. that was a joke post.

Naw this dude prob doesn't watch or look at **** lol wtf it ain't censored and don't say pron it made you look **** to me kthxbai

• Heleison - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    While it may make you feel better to say that I'm not "getting any", rest assured you are incorrect.
    edited February 2010
    While it may make you feel better to say that I'm not "getting any", rest assured you are incorrect.

paying for it I see so sad oh so sad....anyways bye

• Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Maybe you should be getting more then.
  • Heleison - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    What???How did you know that I regularly employ a prostitute for the purposes of sexual gratification?
    edited February 2010
    Maybe you should be getting more then.

b:avoid
    me can has seconds?
    lols this thread be epic.
    Naw this dude prob doesn't watch or look at **** lol wtf it ain't censored and don't say pron it made you look **** to me kthxbai

how about
    >.>
    <.<
    Prawn?
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.