Stat build for fist/claw

twilightfate
twilightfate Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Blademaster
now i know every one hates these weps and all they even go to say they are the weakest in the game but i know for a fact they can be strong because the awesome leader of empire is a fist type i asked him what his build was but i guess its his guarded secret so i thought i would post here and see what you guys thought
Post edited by twilightfate on

Comments

• aland
    aland Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    now i know every one hates these weps and all they even go to say they are the weakest in the game but i know for a fact they can be strong because the awesome leader of empire is a fist type i asked him what his build was but i guess its his guarded secret so i thought i would post here and see what you guys thought
    He has also said that he has lv 101 and lv 102 blademasters on other servers. So I guess he is experienced. I am going fists myself and so far they kick ****.
  • kookie420
    kookie420 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    2 Str, 2 Dex, 1 Con seems like a decent build. since it's fist, you won't be one shotting mobs you'r own level, and you'll have to stick with light armor, unless you want to wear the heavy armor below your level. but, you will have 1.43 Normal Attack, and with the 2 dex, attack acc and evasion will be higher than any of ther other weapon 'Blademasters'.

if you go 3 Str, 2 Dex with no Con, very defensive since you can wear heavy armor, and
    upper low/medium offensive because of the fists and the Str, but not so much of health to work with.

2 Str, 3 Dex with no con. evasion and acc attack will be very, very high. espically evasion and with all evasion accessories. but, you could suffer in the HP department and armor since you won't be able to wear heavy all the way up due to the Str.

or you could just put in enough Str and Dex for your weapons and armor and the rest in Con, but then you would be competing with Werebeast, and i think they would have 'Blademaster' beat with what they do.

so get a peice of paper and write down at the top of the piece of paper:

Str Dex Con
    5 5 5

and come up with a good Stat formula.

maybe this might help someone:)
  • fearthereaper
    fearthereaper Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ive heard of a different build. This build is said to OWN werebeasts and most blademasters. However it will require ALOT of money to make this build usefull. You should have enough STR for fist and (as ive been informed) Heavy Armor, the rest goes to DEX. You will have an insane amount of evade wich will enable you to dodge most attacks thrown at you, however (this is the reason why light armor wont do) if an attack DOES connect it will deal at least 1/2 of your HP, thats why we have heavy armor on to take as little melee damage as possible. Even with light armor you will die really fast from a mage, thats why there is no point in it since your survivability will be lower against warrior-types classes but still not close enough for comfort against mages-type classes. This is the main reason to have heavy armor.

Also i have a question about the capability of battle against assasins. Would a fist blademaster win or lose?

Answer soon and good luck :D
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ive heard of a different build. This build is said to OWN werebeasts and most blademasters. However it will require ALOT of money to make this build usefull. You should have enough STR for fist and (as ive been informed) Heavy Armor, the rest goes to DEX. You will have an insane amount of evade wich will enable you to dodge most attacks thrown at you, however (this is the reason why light armor wont do) if an attack DOES connect it will deal at least 1/2 of your HP, thats why we have heavy armor on to take as little melee damage as possible. Even with light armor you will die really fast from a mage, thats why there is no point in it since your survivability will be lower against warrior-types classes but still not close enough for comfort against mages-type classes. This is the main reason to have heavy armor.

Also i have a question about the capability of battle against assasins. Would a fist blademaster win or lose?

Answer soon and good luck :D

09-24-2008, 10:55 AM b:sweat
    necro
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Godly - Raging Tide
    Godly - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Do not call him the "Awesome Leader" he didnt earn his position, i was TW leader of Empire since day one of the server, then left due to the fact that the old "Leader" did nothing and was playing the role of god, he got "Leader" because there was nobody left to give leader to.

Now moving on to your question, I think fists are the "Coolest" weapons in the game, the stat build u need to use is... 6 str 4 dex per 2 levels, 6 strength so you can use the most up to date axes and can wear HA. Fist users NEED HA. 4 Dex obviously so u can use the Fists of your Choice/level. Its a simple setup really, Axe/Fist BM's sacrifice the most HP out of all the classes, but at 100, they can have upwards of 12khp with little money spent, if u wanna spend money then u can look for 18khp with vit shards, maybe higher.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Do not call him the "Awesome Leader" he didnt earn his position, i was TW leader of Empire since day one of the server, then left due to the fact that the old "Leader" did nothing and was playing the role of god, he got "Leader" because there was nobody left to give leader to.

Now moving on to your question, I think fists are the "Coolest" weapons in the game, the stat build u need to use is... 6 str 4 dex per 2 levels, 6 strength so you can use the most up to date axes and can wear HA. Fist users NEED HA. 4 Dex obviously so u can use the Fists of your Choice/level. Its a simple setup really, Axe/Fist BM's sacrifice the most HP out of all the classes, but at 100, they can have upwards of 12khp with little money spent, if u wanna spend money then u can look for 18khp with vit shards, maybe higher.

Don't you see these thread was necro. b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...