tideborns

MoonlightSan - Lost City
MoonlightSan - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
wich one is the best (more powerful, does more damage, has more survival chances...) psychic or assassin? b:cute
Post edited by MoonlightSan - Lost City on

Comments

• MoonlightSan - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    wich one is the best (more powerful, does more damage, has more survival chances...) psychic or assassin?
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They are both Glass Cannons. They both Hit Hard. But us Psychics make you FEEL the damage you are putting on us. Assassins are quick and like to **** with the anatomy process and DoT. Psy's have quite a few AoE moves and they have good chances to afflict you with status affects. You are going to be squishy no matter who you choose. But Quick Critical close up damage is your sin (for those who favor Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit/I]Crit Crit Crit Crit Crit). Psy's are for Range and Messing with your kindred Soul (I already bought yours honey muahhahahahaha) and Some massive damn damage.

You get to sell Fresh Fish when you meditate b:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
    edited February 2010
    are tideborns's skills as good in end-game as they are in the begining?
    edited February 2010
    lol, thanks
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wich one is the best (more powerful, does more damage, has more survival chances...) psychic or assassin? b:cute

more "powerful"? psychics with black voodoo?
    more damage? assassins?
    more survival chances? assassins with their stealth + focused mind buff but with white voodoo me suppose psychics at teh cost of a bit of damage?

b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Their skill not complete yet so dunno, b:bye no sage demon and 79+ skill yet.
    So no end game yet for them. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You are very welcome b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Assassins own but not sure about Psychics at end game.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steelmyth
    steelmyth Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damn... this people who ask what is the best class, "i wanna make da best character out there, i wanna be op"...

Look, i used to play in pw-my. Before I made a char i looked in a lot of forums to see what was the best char for pvp. Archer, people said, so I went archer... I ended up quitting at lv 80, cuz it was boring.

So, you better go with a character you like, it is better to play a character you feel comfortable with and not be that strong, than playing a character you will end up quiting. Besides, assassins and physics are not complete yet, many skills are missing or are subject to be nerfed (or improvedb:shocked), and sage/demon skills are not out there yet.

Still, if I had to choose id go with physic... close combat is not for me, even if i can teleport...
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Assassins own but not sure about Psychics at end game.
    b:surrender

Well all we can do is wait for the sage/demon updates,but my guess is when sage/demon for tides are released i would say psys might hev the upper hand............(hopes for a squad stealth LOL)
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it all depends on what youre tryig to kill. psys can probly kill any class in the game if you know what youre doing. sins have a damn hard time with BMs and dont even try to go for barbs. but sinse youre askin which one is best, id like to point out there is a lot more QQing over sins being OP. so they must be better...right?
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010

that would be the Tideborn cashshopper class..
    it does more damage & more survival(+12 on everything and uber gems, can even wear HA while their at it)..

but, seriously assassins get more QQ on being OP.. so..
    but until you get that stealth.. be prepared to die ALOT!
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    did you know its possible to get tons of gold without spending tons of real life cash? maybe not like +12 everything kind of gold. but for example ive heard from some of HTs freinds he only spent about 3-4k real life cash and spent around 20k gold
    edited February 2010
    did you know its possible to get tons of gold without spending tons of real life cash? maybe not like +12 everything kind of gold. but for example ive heard from some of HTs freinds he only spent about 3-4k real life cash and spent around 20k gold

yah.. did that on another mmo.. farm.. market like crazy.. join/win any stupid events..
    but hey, cash shoppers allow me to play for free.. so..b:victoryb:victory
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    np as long as youre not complaining about it like everyone else b:victory
    edited February 2010
    np as long as youre not complaining about it like everyone else b:victory

coz i have never found a free mmo where i would want to spend rl monies..
    i mean i enjoy it just the same even without paying for it..
    so if the cashshopper class makes that possible.. they be my friends!!b:dirty
    - Varscona