Nefarious

Tannzie - Sanctuary
Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
a question to all those who are inside nefarious specially the old core members. what i ask is if nef didnt have lands, Lost all there land, how many would stay in nef ? the thing is present Nefarious is filled people who are power hungry greedy for money. barely a few of the original members left in it, though many are playing many came back but got rejected from getting back in. i mean how many people do you have there who loves Nefarious as a Faction, not for its money but as a pride and honour ? where is the rule which stated that each member bearing the name of the faction represents the faction every second spend on the game ? where is the ethic which said that your actions reflect upon the reputation of the faction as a whole ? where are those people ? Its sad to see the downfall of nefarious forgot how Sasaky and falls made the members feel for the guild and not for its money. Sad to see the fall of such a big Example of an Empire. i wish that Nefarious can pull it out though it seems really sad but yeah seems like its lacking of leaders and a true nef patriot.

Yeah who am i to say this ? would say just an old Nef patriot. Why i say this to put this to your knowledge where your going wrong ? Anyways i hope that u get people who feel for the faction more than its coins. Hope u do a few changes :)
Post edited by Tannzie - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    a question to all those who are inside nefarious specially the old core members. what i ask is if nef didnt have lands, Lost all there land, how many would stay in nef ? the thing is present Nefarious is filled people who are power hungry greedy for money. barely a few of the original members left in it, though many are playing many came back but got rejected from getting back in. i mean how many people do you have there who loves Nefarious as a Faction, not for its money but as a pride and honour ? where is the rule which stated that each member bearing the name of the faction represents the faction every second spend on the game ? where is the ethic which said that your actions reflect upon the reputation of the faction as a whole ? where are those people ? Its sad to see the downfall of nefarious forgot how Sasaky and falls made the members feel for the guild and not for its money. Sad to see the fall of such a big Example of an Empire. i wish that Nefarious can pull it out though it seems really sad but yeah seems like its lacking of leaders and a true nef patriot.

Yeah who am i to say this ? would say just an old Nef patriot. Why i say this to put this to your knowledge where your going wrong ? Anyways i hope that u get people who feel for the faction more than its coins. Hope u do a few changes :)

What a silly topic. b:cute

#1. if what you say is true and a whole bunch of people are in it beacuse they are "greedy power hungry" players, they will not openly say it...especially to an alt avatar -___-

and
    #2. this thread, if kept alive will be nothing more than a bunch of outside nef flaming on their members and getting riled up into drama

b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hmmm smells good lol. Well though this post is pointless but the base is not wrong i think its partially correct of what i hear from others. but as the history of nef goes think they will make it through :) but yeah this post is pointless :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *sniff sniff*
    i smellz flamez! .....and bbq

TBH i dont think its their fault altho i personally think half will leave if no land lol... When you get a big fac and a PAYING faction at that, with high lvls as advertisement, its only natural that you attract those pple. Its something thats really hard to be avoided unless you give them un...fair? rules like no pay for 6 months lol...then you know whos willing to work for u.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sounds to me like you left nef but miss it because it used to be a good faction?

Sorry, but pretty much all large and successful landowning factions have become like this to some extent recently. =/ Most likely it's because of the strong emphasis on P2P that pwi has become. The strongest players are the cash shoppers, and a faction needs to recruit the strongest to win. There isn't much room for loyalty, growing together, pride, honor or w/e. Unless you like losing TW and most of your 95+ members. Basically the larger your wallet the better chance you have of being recruited.

The problem here is a cash shopper is rarely (not always though) a loyal faction member looking for a family. They purchased that power, they've sold themselves to the strongest, if that faction doesn't live up to their standards it's putting their money to waste so they ditch and move to the next. Large TW factions can pretty much cycle through 70-90% of their members in a few months. No one really cares if you leave or weren't happy, plenty more out there.

Of course, with nef there isn't really a larger faction to move to, what happens here is all the members who want a loyal honorable faction eventually split and you get a few hundred powerful, greedy cash shoppers tagging on for their pay-check.
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eh ive knownmany a nef member since the very beginning when they got there 1st pve land,

People who get in generally dont leave for one reason and one reason only, its a business.
    Drama= bare minimum
    Help= all the time
    T.w= show up were and when your needed or GTFO

its not all aboutthe power and the money, basically they took the core ideal of how a faction should work and made it work, built teams for T.W that new how to fight an always stuck to the plan, leaders change, people came and went, but the idea remained the same.
    an its still workin so hey my guess, people would stay.

and no im not in nef, never was, spent most of my 1st year on sanc fighting nef members, they remain successful.
    Simple fact, u want a faction like that, help each other, drop the drama, stop thinkn u got the biggest balls, koz sum bigger kid will kick u square in em, easy as that nuff said im out
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In case you haven't noticed, the nature of the game has changed drastically with the event items. A faction of lovey dovey multi levels aint going to cut it anymore to sustain hard earned victory and maintain the success of the predecessors. as far as i can see there are still many first gen members in nef like templar, bp, ashworth etc and they work hard to maintain their skills, levels, and gear in light of recent developments. these are the hardcore members who strive hard to preserve what their founders have achieved. several sacrifice real life time and money to do so - not for trashtalking or QQ-ing, but to win.

and for those who repeatedly QQ about power hungry and coin-starved members, please do some serious calculations and stop skipping the maths classes. factor in charm, repair costs etc etc. Does it look like all Nef members have uber gear compared to other factions? i don't think so...
  • arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i was in nef from Sasa's time till devalis....after Sasa quitted things started to go down....damn i miss him! b:cry how many of u remember when psihi and darkrings and some others highest lvls of nef left and created steel (there was some other be4 tht but cant remember the name now >.< )? by tht time nef almost falled apart...but Sasa and falls pulled it back together! my point is...there aint many as good leader (if any) on this server as Sasa was! after tht nef members have been breaking their rules repeatetly by trash talking, scamming and acting immature ways! and what officers do? nothing.....b:sad
    Sasa did not accept any of that kind behavior!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked

Far too much flame potential in here.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.