PWI Armory Only Harshlands xD

PrettyKittys - Harshlands
PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hai If nobody Knows so have a friend of mine made a website with the best players of harshlands. It got stats, Equpiment and more. We have tryd to make it better, its to expensvie lol.

http://pwstats.sytes.net Check it out now, You mabye are on the website!!!! b:dirty

HAIL ****!!!!
I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
Post edited by PrettyKittys - Harshlands on

Comments

• skepticism
    skepticism Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You say what now?
  • __Hysteria__ - Harshlands
    __Hysteria__ - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    cool story bro.
    4x Wizard - Marshal of the faction Sacreds
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    skepticism wrote: »
    You say what now?

damn i used wrong link, now its right link atleast, check it out now instead b:victory

• Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    are you like..stalking these pplb:shocked and why is hellsarcher on the listb:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    omg why would you waste time and money doing that? o,0
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Let me guess, there are like 99% KY on this list.
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol b:chuckle
    edited February 2010

Nope, check it self,

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010

*Rolls eyes*
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hai If nobody Knows so have a friend of mine made a website with the best players of harshlands. It got stats, Equpiment and more. We have tryd to make it better, its to expensvie lol.

http://pwstats.sytes.net Check it out now, You mabye are on the website!!!! b:dirty

HAIL ****!!!!
    sıɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯıʇ ɹnoʎ ƃ uıʇsɐʍ ǝɹɐ noʎ
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sıɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝɯıʇ ɹnoʎ ƃ uıʇsɐʍ ǝɹɐ noʎ

While I do not agree with the reason that this is written backward I do agree that it is upside down. I also believe it's true and it won't work because to GET the site to work the way I'm assuming you want it to the game has to be linked to the site, whiiich only the devs can do. That or the players update it themselves and good ****** luck withat.
    edited February 2010
    Thats why we taking high levels, they dont change their stats alot.

• Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, pretty nifty site, where am I??!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Have no clue why I'm on it. I'm a non-factor with sht gear, remember? b:thanksb:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nice I thought of this before :p

if enough people got permissions to edit it would be cool if correctly moderated.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow this is amazing! To put so much time and effort... b:shocked

b:surrender I know I would personally never do this, don't have the patience to do that rofl.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    omg sweet im one of the best players sweet mwa ha ha ha by the way my hp is wrong and so is my stats redo mine or pm me for more info
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I personally like the site but its gonna be hard maintaining. GL!
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Looks dumb. You're better off selling tickets at a carnival than wasting your time with this fail.
    edited February 2010
    lol, pretty nifty site, where am I??!b:cry

We are working on it, Idk if somebody have checekd ya, But i haven't b:chuckle

You will get up their atleast

• /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Looks dumb. You're better off selling tickets at a carnival than wasting your time with this fail.

Too bad you won't apply your advice to yourself before posting. This forum would become cleaner and world would become better place to live...

To OP: It will be good stuff as long as you will be able to keep it updated, kudos for hard work :)
    Packs World International
  • KNaSbOLL - Harshlands
    KNaSbOLL - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have an idea making it like wiki so ppl can edit stats but I rly dunno I start with this, then get some ppl to help me.

Yes its hard work to add all stats the first time but after its in the database its rly np to update like once a month. And as Kitty said we focus on ppl over lvl 100 so the stats will not change so much from month to month.

I will add a community system and a function so ppl can compare stats and so on.

And btw ppl that hate is the one thats gonna use this the most :D

BUT GIVE ME feedback so I can evolve this fantastic thing that PWI needs.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That list is completely bias.

Why the **** is cimon on there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KNaSbOLL - Harshlands
    KNaSbOLL - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Coz this was for my self in the first place and I tok ppl I fighted and so on.

LIKE WTF u cant like all ppl.
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Personally I think the list is biased and incomplete!! Very Incomplete and in some cases very wrong...Just looks to me like a list of Lvls and not a list of Best players. Maybe it will improve...maybe...lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Too bad you won't apply your advice to yourself before posting. This forum would become cleaner and world would become better place to live...

Sounds like the world would be hella boring. Hippies are pathetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic.
  • primorial
    primorial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im sorry not meaning to shoot down your hopens and dreams with this website your constructing. but when things come down to the brass tic's and tacks HL is a PvP server and with that title comes competition and rivialrys. now if i was mr big bad tuff as nails she mail nurfed i do not think i would be informing all of kylin and KD about the the true nature of my build. in an inviroment were competitive gaming comes down shelling out hard earnd coins (or doallars as some may chuz) on some thing that gives but a fraction more of an edge than the other guy. would you really want your info portraied so that the other guy can find out how to better you everytime? i know i wouldnt.

ps Nurfed if you reading this your **** ARE fake no one beleves you.......plz dont kill me.......................libby i love you
    edited February 2010
    primorial wrote: »
    im sorry not meaning to shoot down your hopens and dreams with this website your constructing. but when things come down to the brass tic's and tacks HL is a PvP server and with that title comes competition and rivialrys. now if i was mr big bad tuff as nails she mail nurfed i do not think i would be informing all of kylin and KD about the the true nature of my build. in an inviroment were competitive gaming comes down shelling out hard earnd coins (or doallars as some may chuz) on some thing that gives but a fraction more of an edge than the other guy. would you really want your info portraied so that the other guy can find out how to better you everytime? i know i wouldnt.

ps Nurfed if you reading this your **** ARE fake no one beleves you.......plz dont kill me.......................libby i love you
    The Build dont shows lol, dont worry xD

• primorial
    primorial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    never the less it still show vital information about the opotition that could in a very itelegent competitive gamers hands be the one stop sorce to find out how to shut out his foe........maby its just me....but never the less its still a concern but best of wishs to you and your project
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    primorial wrote: »
    never the less it still show vital information about the opotition that could in a very itelegent competitive gamers hands be the one stop sorce to find out how to shut out his foe........maby its just me....but never the less its still a concern but best of wishs to you and your project
    Nothing about your character is secret except where you put your stat points as long as someone has an Eye of Observation and can press 'Player Info,' and even your points can be inferred using the information from an Eye of Observation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~