Siggy Request

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Nm im gonna ask some one instead of doing a random request.
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone would make me a siggy. I know I already have one but it's been a while and I sold that outfit awhile ago and I just got a new dress that im in love with and i'd love to see it in a siggy. So i've come back to this section of the forums in hopes that some one will make me a siggy.

Anyways here are 4 of my favorite pictures that I took today.

http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/?action=view&current=2010-02-1610-35-30.jpg&newest=1
    http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/?action=view&current=2010-02-1611-07-09.jpg&newest=1
    http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/?action=view&current=2010-02-1610-17-20.jpg&newest=1
    http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/Isuck33/?action=view&current=2010-02-1609-25-49.jpg&newest=1
    Oh Em Gee Kimi <33 How did you make the dress like that? All Black Damsel's dress doesnt have butterfly :(
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Oh Em Gee Kimi <33 How did you make the dress like that? All Black Damsel's dress doesnt have butterfly :(

b:laughIt's not black it's dark purpleb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• YukiChana - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    b:laughIt's not black it's dark purpleb:pleased

Looks like black but ah well How did you make it have butterflys? D:>
    Thanks to Strawberry_
    edited February 2010
    Looks like black but ah well How did you make it have butterflys? D:>

Um isn't it supposed to have the butterflyb:shocked Also I couldn't tell you since I traded it for my lolipop set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• YukiChana - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Um isn't it supposed to have the butterflyb:shocked Also I couldn't tell you since I traded it for my lolipop set.

2010-02-1511-42-06.jpg
    Thanks to Strawberry_
    edited February 2010
    2010-02-1511-42-06.jpg

Edit: I think something may be wrong with your colour pallet. Mine doesn't do that infact I get the butterfly and gold trimmings even with the colour black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Probably random dyes. Most fashion looks ugly when they're pure black (not sure why so many people like it) since a lot of details are lost for some reason. Random dyes close to black usually keep all the nifty little designs though. Well, random dyes and darker shades of blue and purple.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Probably random dyes. Most fashion looks ugly when they're pure black (not sure why so many people like it) since a lot of details are lost for some reason. Random dyes close to black usually keep all the nifty little designs though. Well, random dyes and darker shades of blue and purple.

Nope it's not due to random dyes since it doesn't do that on my computer and I agree on the black part there, thats why I chose dark purple instead of blackb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• YukiChana - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    But I Think The White dress looks okay and has butterflys ^.~
    2010-02-1511-59-40.jpg
    Thanks to Strawberry_
    edited February 2010
    But I Think The White dress looks okay and has butterflys ^.~
    2010-02-1511-59-40.jpg

Hmm that makes no sence at all. Maybe you should send in a ticket?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]