BM Stats

Options
XAdversaryx - Sanctuary
XAdversaryx - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Blademaster
So I know you all pretty much get this everyday but, I'm curious to see some of our BM's stats. First off, at level 90 what should I be seeing as far as stats go?

lvl 90:

STR: ??

Vit: ??

Dex: ??

I want to get a general idea on how much of what stat I should be at when I reach 90. I'm basically an axe build. PvE (not too much into PvP) Also, what are all you other BM's rocking 90+
Post edited by XAdversaryx - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Level 90 stats:

STR 272 (Needed for 90 axes)
    DEX 178 (Needed for 90 fists)
    VIT 3
    MAG 3

And there is still 9 points left. But people often want more VIT than that, especially for TW. It can be compensated by adding +10 VIT stones to armor. If you got 4 sockets in all four armors pieces + helmet and cape, that's +240 VIT. The problem is that it costs plenty of money. Even as few as 8 vit stones are nice, those add 1200hp in total.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why does nobody seem to realize that stats, if reset, can't go below 5 in PWI?
    Idc about other versions, but seriously. Pay attention to those things.

But for lvl 90 Stats:

Str: 300
    Dex: 170
    Vit: 30
    Mag: 5

That will allow you access to every wep/armor in the game. (except mage ofc, and maybe some light armor)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why does nobody seem to realize that stats, if reset, can't go below 5 in PWI?
    Idc about other versions, but seriously. Pay attention to those things.

But for lvl 90 Stats:

Str: 300
    Dex: 170
    Vit: 30
    Mag: 5

That will allow you access to every wep/armor in the game. (except mage ofc, and maybe some light armor)

stats can go as low as 3

i know this because i have 3 vit and maqb:bye

and at 90 refine rate and massive armor vit+ kinda overshadows the 30 base vit still ... good build
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Spliffyy - Harshlands
    Spliffyy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    why doesnt no one add anything to magic? dont you want some more mana for skills and what not so your not continuously havin to use pots? or am i just a newb?
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    why doesnt no one add anything to magic? dont you want some more mana for skills and what not so your not continuously havin to use pots? or am i just a newb?

every lvl that you go up the mana pool gets bigger... the gain from adding points to mp is not worth the points... i rather dump those points in dex, str, or even vit... I have 7 mag cuz i was a noob and didnt know what i was doing. with some gear it goes up to 10... i have plenty of mag to combo the **** of of anything... also i buy low mp pots (super cheap) cuz i dont need that huge as pool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no need for magic as you dont need such much mana and you will probably get the pots from grinding mobs not buying;)

and about stats....just build your bm as you wish after you read all there is about bms paths and ways