Options
13»

Comments

• Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i agree ty
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Deviling - Harshlands
    Deviling - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How much would a lvl 40 Genie EXP cube be worth ?

Anyone can answer this ?
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sell for approxamately 1.5coin per xp for example, if the xp cube has 80,000 exp in it sell it for 120k starting, you can try for more but 1.5coin per xp is what i usually sell for
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:avoid
    MagicHamsta.png
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    major update/revision 14feb10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tbh grinding can pay for a loot of thigs but first thing to go when grinding is chose the mob that is closer to your lvl and that you can kill faster whit out consuming mp or hp pots like madman :P and you will get a gain ratio higher than a cost ration .
    this is my opinion :P
  • Deviling - Harshlands
    Deviling - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The drop rate is with the 2x effect on ?
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the drop rates i listed are average drop rates from pwi database without the 2x drop rates from the event
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Therasell - Heavens Tear
    Therasell - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    great guide, really helped ^^ maybe now ill be able to get that goldmane i've wanted >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    revision posted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • SilverNightt - Lost City
    SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The two links in the first post do not work, when I click them, it says page not found..
    Any way of fixing them? Thanks..
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the links got truncated when i did my last revision, i have updated it with the peoper links and should be working now ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    just keeping my guide alive with another update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Does anyone have any more detailed suggestion for grinding around level 80? I tried the mobs in OHT but they barely dropped anything, money or items at all. I got like 1 item drop in half an hour. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Have you tried Burning Heart?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nice guide, but I keep my mats xD. DQs drops so fast, easy to make coins ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    for 80-85 ive found a good mob if your into aoe grinding as a veno. lvl81 mobs eliete infernal guards south, south-east of sirry wine camp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    for 80-85 ive found a good mob if your into aoe grinding as a veno. lvl81 mobs eliete infernal guards south, south-east of sirry wine camp

Those are good for drops? When I did a quest for them, I didn't think they did much, but I probably also wasn't paying attention to them. They're easy enough. I'll at least try them. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • DarkDeciever - Heavens Tear
    DarkDeciever - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have recently found a lvl 61 mob that drops A LOT of water, flexible sinews, pots, and some decent drops for armors. It is very close to Tusk Town, Rachet Jagmechs I believe I may have to come back and spell check b:chuckle I have been lvling my 3 lvl 60 pets there for a while. I need some tips on pet lvling that doesn't involve the cube, if anyone has suggestions. b:laugh b:kiss b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life's a bish, so live her right, Maybe someday she'll treat you nice. b:mischievousb:victory
  • Jessyph - Sanctuary
    Jessyph - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thank you for preparing this Thread~! b:pleased

I like it very much~~! b:kiss

btw, is nightscream a good grinding place?
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's boring, but most of the stuff there is melee only and it all respawns quite quickly.
    So yes, it's a pretty good grinding spot for low 70s.
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the lvl81 mobs eliete infernal guards dont really have an awesome drop rate for specifit items... after 80 not many mobs have an awesome drop rate since these levels were meant to make money through other means ie. tt's, frost (before it was nerfed), etc. the infernal guards i found good cause i could aoe grind on them theres groups close together and could easilly gather bout 7-15 mobs, sometimes more and let them pound their life away on my herc with reflect and in fox form use myriad rainbow since its aoe and doesnt take agro. no big drop rate... but easy to kill alot of them at lvl 80-85.

if you arent a veno with a tanking pet with reflect this is hard to do... but ive seen groups grinding on these as parties... cleric, barb, and a dd (3 person zhen group) damn ks'ers lol. anyways i only say their good to grind on cause you can kill alot of them in a short time and easy to aoe grind on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • FoxyCleo - Raging Tide
    FoxyCleo - Raging Tide Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    At 71, I've found Nightscream Isle to be a nice place to grind for DQ items (Oblivion Soup, Seele Token).
  • meshktenye
    meshktenye Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For any new player this guide is indispensable. Thanks Maiira.

Hay Mai - when u gonna update it with 70+ info?

Your friend, AllThat - see u in game.
  • FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver
    FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    After reading the part in your guide about dumping exp into genies, it got me thinking. I've just been trying to level as fast as I can, and now I'm almost 100% out of money. As a level 60, is it worth me employing a similar tactic, and just farming money now? Or have I left my run too late, and should I just quest like a machine and get as strong as possible?
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Untitled.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the last post was not meant for any particular reason but to show stupidity of some1 in game.

if some1 cant even figure out how to go to the last page of the thread how cn they send in a ticket, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • XEat_Mex - Harshlands
    XEat_Mex - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for venos its alot easier cause we dont have potion costs and we have minimal repair costs. for other classes try and be a lvl or 2 over the mobs. ull get less xp true... but ull lvl a little slower that way. and ull stull get semi-decent drops... as for healing there is a great basic healing skill... second wind which at lvl10 heals 800hp +2% per str point. usable every 60 sec. only needs 1 wood, 1 earth, 1 water. so its gainable at an early lvl.
    u no im a veno lvl 17 wheres my grinding i wanna get to 300kb:questionb:questionb:question tell me when u have ideas b:kiss
  • Hiemus - Raging Tide
    Hiemus - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This needs to get sticky'd, please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]