Unusual Talents? 2 Finger Typing 101

kennyboobear
kennyboobear Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
So.... I've typed this way ever since I could type.... It's become habit and out of repetition I'm able to do this. Read the info. to see what I typed out as well as the stats.... Enjoy! Oh and Hi, I'm new to the PWI forums. Payce!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em9CD_6x1lg
Post edited by kennyboobear on

Comments

• Raybeez - Lost City
    Raybeez - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lower Depths!!! Or at least moved to off topic section...b:victory And Welcome to tha forums.. you have been rolled!
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    Kenneh - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    General is sort of a ummm "general spectrum" thing so uhh, am fairly confident that makes this the correct forum for the thread, but okay, not gonna argue lol.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    General is sort of a ummm "general spectrum" thing so uhh, am fairly confident that makes this the correct forum for the thread, but okay, not gonna argue lol.
    No. This is off topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Welcome to the forums. I suggest you stay off them on tuesday nights due to all the chaos that goes onb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to change the definition of "general," prior to making such statements.

And thanks kimiko lol
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to change the definition of "general," prior to making such statements.

And thanks kimiko lol
    It's for anything perfect world related. Typing fast is not related to perfect world directly. There is nothing wrong with the forum description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    It's for anything perfect world related. Typing fast is not related to perfect world directly. There is nothing wrong with the forum description.

"involving, applicable to, or affecting the whole"
    Need I say more? Or do you want to continue to be a troll and additionally a hypocrite of your very own signature? b:bye
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can we actually comment on the topic? Wrong category can be annoying when it's severe (Which this one isn't even that bad), but it doesn't deserve nearly an entire page of discussion. b:sweat

I wouldn't be able to manage that, I always typed using the homerow keys. b:surrender People stare at me when I type though...I never got it, it's not like typing is that hard. People who use my laptop get angry as well because 6 of the keys are entirely worn off and if they look at the keyboard to type, they can't find those keys b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Can we actually comment on the topic? Wrong category can be annoying when it's severe, but it doesn't deserve nearly an entire page of discussion. b:sweat

I wouldn't be able to manage that, I always typed using the homerow keys. b:surrender People stare at me when I type though...I never got it, it's not like typing is that hard. People who use my laptop get angry as well because 6 of the keys are entirely worn off and if they look at the keyboard to type, they can't find those keys b:chuckle
    haha, sounds like one of my laptops. My old 17" Dell has the 9 key sticking up as one side of the bracket that holds it in is snapped off. Gotta love computers that have served their purpose lol
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    "involving, applicable to, or affecting the whole"
    Need I say more? Or do you want to continue to be a troll and additionally a hypocrite of your very own signature? b:bye
    Giving me a defintion of general does not change the fast that you did not read the description they have provided for the forum. This is for anything related to PWI. Typing fact is not related to PWI. In other words, this belongs in off topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    # General Discussion
    - From Spiritual Cultivation to Territory Occupation. This is the forum for anything Perfect World related.
    Sub-Forums: Cabbage Patch Notes | Events Archive

Quoted off the forum home page
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    O.o
    it be related to PW
    PW requires commands sent from a keyboard. (okies me don't really use a keyboard either)
    x_X

and interesting you has better eye hand coordination and dexterity then most hamsters or even squirrels.
    o.O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    O.o
    it be related to PW
    PW requires commands sent from a keyboard. (okies me don't really use a keyboard either)
    x_X

and interesting you has better eye hand coordination and dexterity then most hamsters or even squirrels.
    o.O

Thank you, apparently not everyone is capable of using logic lol. But that's okay, some people feel the need to make their e-peen known to the rest of the world. That said, I dono about the coordination haha, only because I don't actually look at the keyboard, I look at the screen. Oddly enough I can even feel when I typo things. Has formulated from years of repetition and probably helps that I play drums, and have since I was 10.... Then again, it could be the typing that has helped my drumming?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oddly enough I can even feel when I typo things. Has formulated from years of repetition and probably helps that I play drums, and have since I was 10.... Then again, it could be the typing that has helped my drumming?

simple it be synergistic, your typing improves your drumming and your drumming improves your typing.
    why you think we run in wheels?
    b:chuckle

also using only two digits could has something to do with the way PW uses hotkeys and stuff. (one command at a time, etc, no moving while attacking and stuff too)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    simple it be synergistic, your typing improves your drumming and your drumming improves your typing.
    why you think we run in wheels?
    b:chuckle

also using only two digits could has something to do with the way PW uses hotkeys and stuff. (one command at a time, etc, no moving while attacking and stuff too)

Yea but tbh, I kind of hate that about PWI, I can't spam skills like I normally would in other MMO's, instead I have to let go of everything and spam the key I want lol.... PITA but meh, oh well.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Thank you, apparently not everyone is capable of using logic lol. But that's okay, some people feel the need to make their e-peen known to the rest of the world. That said, I dono about the coordination haha, only because I don't actually look at the keyboard, I look at the screen. Oddly enough I can even feel when I typo things. Has formulated from years of repetition and probably helps that I play drums, and have since I was 10.... Then again, it could be the typing that has helped my drumming?
    According to your logic I could make a thread about which computer mouse I should buy and it wouldn't be moved to off topic because I have to use a mouse to play PWI.

Funny_Pictures_5927.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Funny_Pictures_5927.jpg

*saved*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Kenneh - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    According to your logic I could make a thread about which computer mouse I should buy and it wouldn't be moved to off topic because I have to use a mouse to play PWI.

Funny_Pictures_5927.jpg

Coming from the same troll that can't decipher the difference between the words "fact" and "fast" even after going back and editing his post 4 minutes later. /fail

P.S. It's spelled "definition."

With that, I'm off to bed, payce!b:bye

Quote added for the save, before above sad troll decides to edit it.

"Giving me a defintion of general does not change the fast that you did not read the description they have provided for the forum. This is for anything related to PWI. Typing fact is not related to PWI. In other words, this belongs in off topic."
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Coming from the same troll that can't decipher the difference between the words "fact" and "fast" even after going back and editing his post 4 minutes later. /fail

P.S. It's spelled "definition."

With that, I'm off to bed, payce!b:bye

Quote added for the save, before above sad troll decides to edit it.

"Giving me a defintion of general does not change the fast that you did not read the description they have provided for the forum. This is for anything related to PWI. Typing fact is not related to PWI. In other words, this belongs in off topic."
    It's called a typo. I have something called a life, and can't spend all day typing one post. Obviously you don't have a lot to do since you proof read every one of my posts. b:thanks

And that doesn't change the fact that your logic is faulty.

PS:Since you love english so much, I feel you have the right to know that you should have put "This is" before Coming. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]