Nerf TideBorn

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Get a life... and play the game? That couldn't be any farther apart on the PH scale.

If you keep your over-powered ridiculousness, lets agree that whenever you go into battle, don't attack anything until you get hit 2-3 times. That is basically whats going on when you go against any other class.

Like I said, learn to play. If you would learn how to properly pvp it would not matter if you got hit since you would know what to do when you did.

I see how it is.

It's perfectly fine for you to stun/ freeze them from a mile away so you can hit them but they can't hit you, but the moment they can hit you without you hitting them its overpowered?

You sir, are a moron.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    Sezan - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Let me give you a tip :P
    use occult ice (6sec stun)
    and use the genie skill that makes you invincible for like 3secs
    Either one of them will make you pawn an assasin
    also, forgot what I was gonna type * b:thanksb:laugh
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't hafta flame him guys.. in his opinion sins are overpowerd, we are probably not able to change his mind, so just ignore it. b:victory
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nerf

no nerf YOU b:angry
    everyone that wants to nerf tideborn just want to whine about something. I see these threads all over the forums and its just getting annoying. b:irritated
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    archers already are nerfed. we do 1/2 damage up close. its made that way so archers can't overpower PvP. assassins have no limitations. 100% impossible to hit. you guys keep forgetting that.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    100% impossible to hit. you guys keep forgetting that.

You seem to be skipping what other people are saying.

Let me bold, italicize, underline and make it in size 16 neon colours for you.

Unable to target =/= invincible.

They are susceptible to AOEs.

They are susceptible to genie skills.

They unstealth when they attack.

Unless you believe the assassin can kill people without attacking, they are not "invulnerable" as you put it.

I hope that clears things up.

By the way, arguing the same point that has been refuted in 10 billion different ways does not somehow strengthen your argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    archers already are nerfed. we do 1/2 damage up close. its made that way so archers can't overpower PvP. assassins have no limitations. 100% impossible to hit. you guys keep forgetting that.

suggestion, restart a character and this time make sure not to spam the oracles so you could actually learn to play the game. archers have no attack penaltiy for their spells, and i don't care how close they get if i freeze or stun their **** i'm guaranteed to be able to run a good distance from them to be able to do full damage again (lol provided they forget their debuffs and even then i have winged shell).

now back to the topic at hand.

sins even if they are clocked can still be hit via AOE attacks (barrage of arrows and wing span.) i'm no pvper and i've been absent form the game for a few weeks, but isn't winged shell still a viable option? if a sin is trying to ninja you, cast that godly defense and use your genie skills to stun the **** and kill him b:angry . if you ask me, archers are more close to being overpowered than sins, archers can cast a damn good defense spell that gives them more defense power than a barb for 10 secs provided the attacker doesn't overpower it with damage, but still it'll take TIME to do so. even if the shell crumbles in one hit, the sin is exposed and able to stun. what does the sin have? a stealth skill that has several ways to counter against it what's more, even if they come in cloaked and get found out then they reclocked and tries to attack again, they CAN'T cloak anymore for a long period of time

now i can't speak about how other classes can fight sins, i can only speak to you archer to archer. even as a PVE archer i could point out flaws in the sins "invincibility". it would have been invincible if the shadow walk skill had a much shorter cooldown time.

i didn't read all the posts so sorry if this was bought up before. regarding the psy having more powerful heals. i have a question. so what? it's not like they could spam it. i would rather have a ceric spamming a healing spell on my **** every sec rather than a powerful healing spell cast one time>_> do you know how many times one could die while waiting for that cooldown on the phy healing spell?
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You seem to be skipping what other people are saying.

Let me bold, italicize, underline and make it in size 16 neon colours for you.

Unable to target =/= invincible.

They are susceptible to AOEs.

They are susceptible to genie skills.

They unstealth when they attack.

Unless you believe the assassin can kill people without attacking, they are not "invulnerable" as you put it.

I hope that clears things up.

By the way, arguing the same point that has been refuted in 10 billion different ways does not somehow strengthen your argument.

Soooo tell me now, what AoE does an archer have that can be used without a target? OWNED!?!?! :O
    As far as genie skills go, i'm pretty sure no genie regenerates fast enough to keep using aoe skills every 5 feet to protect against an invisible assassin in pk.
    suggestion, restart a character and this time make sure not to spam the oracles so you could actually learn to play the game. archers have no attack penaltiy for their spells, and i don't care how close they get if i freeze or stun their **** i'm guaranteed to be able to run a good distance from them to be able to do full damage again (lol provided they forget their debuffs and even then i have winged shell).

So you're going to walk around casting Winged Shell? Wanna tell me how to get infinite chi? That'll be nice to have. No attack penalty for up close hits? Since when? When i'm hitting something for 10k and he gets within 5 meters and it drops to 5k, i'm pretty sure thats a penalty. You don't have time to freeze them. They hit you once maybe twice before you see anything going on, you just see your charm tick or your hp drop incredibly fast. OR they just stun you, in which case you can't freeze them because you're stunned. Anything else you want to argue?

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is really pathetic. You can't figure out how to beat someone so you complain that they're OP. Tideborn aren't OP. EVERY class has it's openings. Sins have a lot of trouble beating barbs, a very hard time. Same with HA BMs. We are hardly unbeatable. If we can barely beat Barbs, there's obviously checks and balances put in place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxibatistaxx
    xxibatistaxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its still stronger than the cleric heal. Thats what we were getting at here.

Besides that the sin is still 100% invisible and the psys reflect and damage is higher than veno and wiz.

ok wizzys outdamage psy's with undine.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the point is, when they attack, they become viable. so YOU KNOW THEY AFTER YOU. now lets get real. let's not just talk about skills let's put other things like items and genies into consideration. it would stand to reason that you would have an hp charm as well as a few good pots that can bring your live back up fast. then they are the genie skills. one can't be much of a pvper if they don't have the debuffs what cancel out stuns. alpha male can make them visable and it doesn't need a target. granted that the skill is risky. it hits everything in a 20 meter radius but still it's possible. all the whiile this is happening, you have winged shell active

even without the genie skill you simply move to a mob target THAT then use your AOE on it. if the sin is in range it'll get knocked out of stealth.

use your wits. with the large combo of skills and items, no class is unbeatable, and no class has an absoulte advantage over another.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Techno, it's a little sad, but I think you're gonna have to learn to deal with it.

You suck.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ima say this once, when i played a BM i was OP/noob for haaving a perfect stunlock.
    My best friend was a barb, he was noob/OP for having a massive arma.
    My cleric friends were OP/Noob for healing themselves.
    My archer friends were OP/Noob for running to get distance for attack powr, or sniping.
    My wiz friends were OP/Noob for bendin u over an **** u b4 u saw what was hapening.
    My veno friends were OP/Noob for kickin ur **** with spells while theyr nix humped ur face off.
    you can see where im going with this, anyway i didnt even read OG post an i really dont care, if one class is OP thenn stfu re roll an play it, then u can complain how squishy it is, or better yet quit the damn game an save ur sad **** sob story for someone who cares..... OH OH OH better yet u dum frickin imbred hilbilly hick, DONT PK

nuff said
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Soooo tell me now, what AoE does an archer have that can be used without a target? OWNED!?!?! :O
    As far as genie skills go, i'm pretty sure no genie regenerates fast enough to keep using aoe skills every 5 feet to protect against an invisible assassin in pk.

So you're going to walk around casting Winged Shell? Wanna tell me how to get infinite chi? That'll be nice to have. No attack penalty for up close hits? Since when? When i'm hitting something for 10k and he gets within 5 meters and it drops to 5k, i'm pretty sure thats a penalty. You don't have time to freeze them. They hit you once maybe twice before you see anything going on, you just see your charm tick or your hp drop incredibly fast. OR they just stun you, in which case you can't freeze them because you're stunned. Anything else you want to argue?

Quote me on the part where I said you can target them with AOEs. That's right, I never said that. I said they can get hit by AOEs while in stealth. You're assuming that implies you can target them. And for your information, AOEs mean you don't have to be targetted to be hit.

Consider the following example:

You're in territory war. You zhen on BM with your barrage. Suddenly an assassin pops up dead next to the BM. How did that happen if they were as you put it "invulnerable while in stealth?

Quite obviously, they are not "invulnerable". I will state again. Invulnerable means invincible. They clearly are not invincible. They can and will be hit by stray AOEs.

As well, think about it logically. Your point being "they are invulnerable in stealth, so they are OP."

Now step back and think.

Can they attack in stealth? -> No
    Can they win a battle without attacking? -> No
    So they must attack to kill you right? -> Yes
    Can they attack in stealth? -> No
    So they must be out of stealth to attack right? -> Yes
    Out of stealth = not invulnerable anymore right? -> Yes

Just thinking about it logically kind of defeats the whole point of your argument really.

tl;dr - to win, they must attack. to attack, they must be out of stealth. when they are out of stealth, they can be hit. easy.

To quote you, "OWNED!?!111?!?!?one!?!??"

Now to the second point. Nobody said you have to knock them out of stealth with your genie skills. They come and stun you. What if you absolute domain. Oh now you're invincible for the next 3 seconds and they can't damage you.

People being hit first in PVP has been happening since the game came out. You guys can stun me from 30 meters away when I'm not looking. What's your point? So a class can land the first hit on you. Learn to live with it. Like Zoe says, some of us actually know how to handle our characters so we don't drop like a fly just because we got hit.

You're restricting your perspective to only a 1 v 1 ceterus parabus situation, when in reality PVP is far from that, far from the controlled equal footing. There's a million different outcomes, a million different ways to win a fight.

Extend your train of thought past the boarding station and perhaps you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I'm looking forward to the moron's answer to that. I'm guessing something like "No, we still can't hit you while you're invisible, SO THERE."
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Quote me on the part where I said you can target them with AOEs. That's right, I never said that. I said they can get hit by AOEs while in stealth. You're assuming that implies you can target them. And for your information, AOEs mean you don't have to be targetted to be hit.

Consider the following example:

You're in territory war. You zhen on BM with your barrage. Suddenly an assassin pops up dead next to the BM. How did that happen if they were as you put it "invulnerable while in stealth?

So we have to Zhen each time to hit an assassin?

Quite obviously, they are not "invulnerable". I will state again. Invulnerable means invincible. They clearly are not invincible. They can and will be hit by stray AOEs.

As well, think about it logically. Your point being "they are invulnerable in stealth, so they are OP."

Now step back and think.

Can they attack in stealth? -> No Umm.. yes they can. They just uncloak when they do, but by then they have stunned your/killed you/hit you 2-3 times before you can activate a skill
    Can they win a battle without attacking? -> NoPsy can apparently with their reflection. assassins could just walk away
    So they must attack to kill you right? -> Yespretty obvious
    Can they attack in stealth? -> NoI thought you just said that one?
    So they must be out of stealth to attack right? -> YesAleady answered
    Out of stealth = not invulnerable anymore right? -> Yesof course, but by the time you can respond they hit you 2-3 times or stunned you

Just thinking about it logically kind of defeats the whole point of your argument really.

tl;dr - to win, they must attack. to attack, they must be out of stealth. when they are out of stealth, they can be hit. easy.

To quote you, "OWNED!?!111?!?!?one!?!??"

Now to the second point. Nobody said you have to knock them out of stealth with your genie skills. They come and stun you. What if you absolute domain. Oh now you're invincible for the next 3 seconds and they can't damage you.

So you want me to build special genies and get armor to withstand hits to fight an assassin? Every race should be balanced from the start. Having to make a genie to counter an assassin is proof that he's overpowered, because without that genie he's better.

People being hit first in PVP has been happening since the game came out. You guys can stun me from 30 meters away when I'm not looking. What's your point? So a class can land the first hit on you. Learn to live with it. Like Zoe says, some of us actually know how to handle our characters so we don't drop like a fly just because we got hit.

Yeah but you can also see me from 30 meters away, and at least get a target on me

You're restricting your perspective to only a 1 v 1 ceterus parabus situation, when in reality PVP is far from that, far from the controlled equal footing. There's a million different outcomes, a million different ways to win a fight.

this is an mmorpg, if you want strategy then go play an rts. but to really get back to your answer, a team of assassins could just do the same thing on each person. *shrug*

Extend your train of thought past the boarding station and perhaps you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    I'm looking forward to the moron's answer to that. I'm guessing something like "No, we still can't hit you while you're invisible, SO THERE."

Its true, we still can't hit you invisible. Sad thing is you can't see that yet. I feel sorry for whoever raised you.
    ima say this once, when i played a BM i was OP/noob for haaving a perfect stunlock.
    My best friend was a barb, he was noob/OP for having a massive arma.
    My cleric friends were OP/Noob for healing themselves.
    My archer friends were OP/Noob for running to get distance for attack powr, or sniping.
    My wiz friends were OP/Noob for bendin u over an **** u b4 u saw what was hapening.
    My veno friends were OP/Noob for kickin ur **** with spells while theyr nix humped ur face off.
    you can see where im going with this, anyway i didnt even read OG post an i really dont care, if one class is OP thenn stfu re roll an play it, then u can complain how squishy it is, or better yet quit the damn game an save ur sad **** sob story for someone who cares..... OH OH OH better yet u dum frickin imbred hilbilly hick, DONT PK

nuff said

"dum frickin imbred hillbilly hick"... Wow... Now you're just insulting people. How sad.

All of those abilities can be countered with natural abilities. To fight an assassin, you have to get special gear and make special genies to counter them. Mass cleric heal = kill before heal. Barb = hit with elemental and keep away from you. Archer = get next to him/her or just hit'em, they're just as squishy as an assassin. wiz = no physical defence unless they went LA, in which case you could still easily stun them and since they're LA, it does take some damage away from them. veno = curses, nix, forms, swap mana/life, instant health/mana, this probably i'd say to be one of the toughest races to pk with. You're only big hits and effectiveness is through your pet mostly, which most logical people would just hit you instead of pet. Psy = insane reflection. one of them buffed me and the boss was hitting me at 500 and it was reflecting 1,500. assassin = uhhh.. yeah still invisible. they will always get first hit unless you're walking around spamming AOEs which i'm sure no genie has that kind of regeneration.

I'm giving you counter after counter for all your complaints. All you've done is said to get HA or mass citrines and make a special anti-assassin genie to fight them. So you want us to alter our builds and spend millions to counter you? All the other races can be countered using natural skills and abilities. You've proved yourself wrong by telling us to get genies to counter you. In a duel, Genie is good for maybe 1 to 2 skills before it is completely out of energy. But you telling us to using genies, proves that the only way to get you is by us having to get more stuff and spend more money to balance it. You just proved yourself wrong, I'm sorry.

Until you can give me anymore "proof" that TideBorn isn't overpowered, I'm not responding. Go ahead and post random stuff that you've been posting this whole time, you're just proving yourself wrong even more. You fail, I'm sorry.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I'm not saying you have to zhen to hit them. You're thinking purely in terms of 1 v 1. PW is not all 1 v 1. It's a game based largely on teamplay and squadplay. Maybe in a 1 v 1 situation, they have the advantage, but in every other aspect of PVP, they will suffer the disadvantage of light armor.

I'm not sure where you came up with the "they can attack you in stealth" BS. If they unstealth to attack, they suffer cooldown from the skill, which is just like attacking while in stealth.

Now here's the part im really confused.

Quoting you:
    "Can they win a battle without attacking? -> NoPsy can apparently with their reflection. assassins could just walk away"

1. We're talking about assassins.
    2. If assassins walk away from the battle, how the hell does that make them OP? Every damn class can holy path to safe zone while popping an immunity pot. Does that make them OP if they can walk away from a battle? Lol?

And then comes this part. If they come and stun you, use a DAMN genie skill. I'm getting tired of repeating this over and over again. That's what it's there for. To compesnate for your weakness or to augment your strength.

if you can't be bothered to specialize your genie like EVERY other player out there, you don't deserve to be crying imba, and you don't deserve to be crying OP. How do you think archers get by endgame? Watch transcend's video. You'll see she's specially tailored her genie to be defensive to compensate for her class' lack of defense. Look at BMs. They tack on True Emptiness to compensate for their lack of aerial ability. EVERY player out there specializes their genie to counter or to optimize different things.

You're an idiot to think any game can achieve 100% balance, and you're even more of an idiot to close your eyes to options available to you.

And lastly, you're right. This is an MMO. That means it's a player vs. player environment. If you want to beat the other person, you must outsmart them. You wanna play a game where you dont need to use your brain? Hello Kitty Island Adventure is the right place for you.

You're simply a baby crying about how imbalanced a class is without even trying other things available to you. You want to win, but you're unwilling to put the effort and brainpower into the cause to get what you want.

Welcome to reality son. And reality ain't sweet.

By the way sir. Where's the counter to Sage Black Ice Dragon Strike?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Re-Opened page to make sure I didn't forget anything obvious before I stopped responding and I couldn't let this one go LOL Its just full of fail.
    I'm not saying you have to zhen to hit them. You're thinking purely in terms of 1 v 1. PW is not all 1 v 1. It's a game based largely on teamplay and squadplay. Maybe in a 1 v 1 situation, they have the advantage, but in every other aspect of PVP, they will suffer the disadvantage of light armor(Just so you don't complain about them being weak because of light armor, Archers have Light Armor to).

I'm not sure where you came up with the "they can attack you in stealth" BS. If they unstealth to attack, they suffer cooldown from the skill, which is just like attacking while in stealth.

Now here's the part im really confused.

Quoting you:
    "Can they win a battle without attacking? -> NoPsy can apparently with their reflection. assassins could just walk away"

1. We're talking about assassins. Topic is about TideBorn
    2. If assassins walk away from the battle, how the hell does that make them OP? Every damn class can holy path to safe zone while popping an immunity pot. Does that make them OP if they can walk away from a battle? Lol?

And then comes this part. If they come and stun you, use a DAMN genie skill. I'm getting tired of repeating this over and over again. That's what it's there for. To compesnate for your weakness or to augment your strength.

~!?!?!?!?!?!?Balance = Players with regular armor and regular stats can fight each other and both have an equal fight. For us to fight an Archer we have to get more stuff. So NOW we're at "Assassin with regular stuff vs. Archer with HA, Citrines, Specialized Genie, Pots = Balanced. That's called overpowering a race.?!?!?!?!?!?!~

if you can't be bothered to specialize your genie like EVERY other player out there, you don't deserve to be crying imba, and you don't deserve to be crying OP. How do you think archers get by endgame? Watch transcend's video. You'll see she's specially tailored her genie to be defensive to compensate for her class' lack of defense. Look at BMs. They tack on True Emptiness to compensate for their lack of aerial ability. EVERY player out there specializes their genie to counter or to optimize different things.

I already proved this wrong in last post.

You're an idiot to think any game can achieve 100% balance, and you're even more of an idiot to close your eyes to options available to you.

Same as before.

And lastly, you're right. This is an MMO. That means it's a player vs. player environment. If you want to beat the other person, you must outsmart them. You wanna play a game where you dont need to use your brain? Hello Kitty Island Adventure is the right place for you.

You're right, it is player vs. player. Not player vs. player with genie and skills with pots and HA with citrines to make it even. Maybe you should be the one playing Hello Kitty if you can't see that.

You're simply a baby crying about how imbalanced a class is without even trying other things available to you. You want to win, but you're unwilling to put the effort and brainpower into the cause to get what you want.

You shouldn't have to change all your gear and game play to counter another race. When I fight BMs, I use Light Armor and Stuns with Elemental. When I fight Wizard, I use Light Armor with Stuns and Physical. When I fight Assassins, I have to use Heavy Armor, Genies, Pots, Citrines, Stuns, Physical+Elemental

Welcome to reality son. And reality ain't sweet.

By the way sir. Where's the counter to Sage Black Ice Dragon Strike?Stun/Interrupt. I don't even know why you brought that into effect. It takes 4 seconds to channel and 1.6 to cast. Any race could get a natural skill counter in that time.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    "You're right, it is player vs. player. Not player vs. player with genie and skills with pots and HA with citrines to make it even. Maybe you should be the one playing Hello Kitty if you can't see that."

I believe this says all there is needed to be said about what kind of gamer you are.

You have no right to be complaining about balance. You never had a chance to win to begin with.

I'll let other people try to explain this concept to you, because I can't put it any more obvious and blatant than I already have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissUco - Sanctuary
    MissUco - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -I think he just won, you ran out of insults and complaints it looks like.
    -I completely agree with you Technotic. At first I always saw you QQ over everything, but after reading your post and actually seeing it first hand, they are pretty OP.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    There is no winning in this argument, there is not even a fight... There is no argument at all. Techno is just a huge whinny moron that likes to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Worse, it seems like when he can't kill somebody just going pew pew and has to think a little ahead, it makes the game unbalanced. I find that pretty damn impressive. It's kind of like complaining because you keep losing against a professional chess player when you're a beginner and only bothered to learn the very basics.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes tech im insulting you, because no matter what u say your just another nub pissed off that he no longer is the best pk class. get the **** over it, every class can be countered, every class can be killed, every class played properly is OP. you succeed in making yourself look like a complete tool. QQ moar i love it. your a classic example of the spoilt kid that gets his own way all his life then hits a wall, those ppl usually hang themselves fortunatly an we dont gotta listen to thier cries. anyway i totally read this whole thread an realised one thing, YOU are the only one complaining, everyone else did what a normal person did an actualy found a way to counter it.
    Answer to all your problems = GET OVER IT
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^-- says all the tideborn.. ironically :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Me think they should take away sage assassins from the game....
    seriously they already come equipped as sage....just look at their ridiculous chi gain.
    b:surrender

also not really a nerf but me would like a fade animation to go with their invisibility instead of the instant disappear thing they have...
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Me think they should take away sage assassins from the game....
    seriously they already come equipped as sage....just look at their ridiculous chi gain.
    b:surrender

also not really a nerf but me would like a fade animation to go with their invisibility instead of the instant disappear thing they have...

Yeah i want a skill that instantly gains 2 sparks. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you have a skill that ports you to the **** of the world?? a skill that has 100+% more pdef and a skill that increases crit rate by 50% which is aoe and sometimes one hits people?!?! yea wiz must be superior to everyone, a counter aint allowed.
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WOOOOO TIDE RANT TIME b:laughb:pleased

They shouldnt be nerfed, but I do think it might take some time for their skills to settle in with normal gameplay. And I'll admit I feel a bit useless as an archer now that sins have such dam hi crit lvls...like Techtonic said, our major crit % was the main thing (other than sharpened and buff n mebbe BoA) that was going for us.
    And it really isnt fair that while I cant use their daggers, they can use my bow. I sometimes go as a fist archer, and whoa I'd love to have a dagger set with +17 dex and 7-8 vit. I'ts just annoying to see a sin whip out a HH70/80 bow and start shooting. I can't help it...thats just how I feel.....its like my class has been vandalized by purple smurfs....

But my MAIN prob is with those gudammed Oranoobs. Why the hell oracle your char to lvl90 and join a Rebirth or w/e and get us all killed cause you dont have a clue how to play your char? Nobody respects a lvl90 Tide who causes wipeouts, takes aggro, and spams their skills like they facerolling their keyboard.b:angry

EDIT: When a Tide knows how to use thier char they make pretty good squaddies. Im not dissing all lvl 90 Tide. Anybody who has squadded with a hotheaded, overconfident oranoob will know what I mean...
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    edited February 2010

Would it really be so surprising if PW did introduce a OP PvP race just to get us all to spend million and rl$ to counter them?

I do disagree with the idea that all races can be countered naturally. Before cauterize on genies, you had a few seconds to think "Oh ****" and then your screen went grey.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And it really isnt fair that while I cant use their daggers, they can use my bow. I sometimes go as a fist archer, and whoa I'd love to have a dagger set with +17 dex and 7-8 vit. I'ts just annoying to see a sin whip out a HH70/80 bow and start shooting. I can't help it...thats just how I feel.....its like my class has been vandalized by purple smurfs....

Have you ever been annoyed by a BM that takes out a unicorn and start shooting stuff? :P Totally doubt it.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Have you ever been annoyed by a BM that takes out a unicorn and start shooting stuff? :P Totally doubt it.

actually yes sharpshooters do annoy me lol. Although, i consider it more fair since I could theoretically use their weap(or vast majority) of weapons if i just effed up my stats enough (we use their fists all the time). On the other hand, I can never use a Tide dagger just because I'm not a Tide.

However i saw no reason to mention it since this is about Tide, not bms with hi dex....