So A Question To All Classes?

Options
2»

Comments

• othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have one character of each class and I enjoy playing all of them, so...all of the above? 0.0
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't see "all of the above" in the poll.

Dreamweaver:
    78 veno
    77 BM
    76 wiz
    75 cleric
    65 barb
    53 assassin
    51 psychic
    36 archer

Raging Tide:
    30 veno
    23 cleric
    20 assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lanaught - Harshlands
    Lanaught - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Heal, rez? xD ^^ I love my healz xD Rez is just a bonus
  • Mochii - Heavens Tear
    Mochii - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I picked a venomancer bc I want to be a pokemon master!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I love the option for the Wizard.

*click* WHAT THE F--BOOOOOOOOOM!

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i play mage is every mmo but here i picked veno cause i like fox girls lol...
    i still made a mage though.. recently
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • Hemira - Lost City
    Hemira - Lost City Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ..Why did I ever pick this class?

Oh yes, that is a question I ask myself so often >____> There are so many times in the day when I am just so tempted to go and be a female barb for many reasons <____<

In retrospect, all the classes have thier up and downs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sig made by me! :>
    Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass.....
    ...It's about learning to dance in the rain.....

"I'm 4 hits with Grace xD 5/6 with Grace + Shell and countless with Hemira <3" - WereElf

MoonHollow <3
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Cleric

In Harshlands I original had a BM as a main character (ForeverHope) but then I made a cleric because the guild I was in (DragonKin) had like no clerics seriously, and I wanted to help other people and made an alt cleric (BeingHope). Even though it was a fail character, I kept with it because it was my favorite b:cute

I love being a cleric because I can help other people, heal people (and myself xD), and the buffs are awesome. Oh and I make so many friends by being a cleric b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cleric - ...Why did I ever pick this class?

I definitely do not agree with this option. I have never ever asked myself once "why did i pick this class". Clerics are awesome support, and decent attack also. From a PvE'rs stand point definitely the most versatile, fun, and one of easiest character to play. Aside from bosses (and a cleric can easily find help with that) thers very little a cleric cannot achieve alone in PW.

as for PvP i have no clue, i play a PvE server, i dont enjoy PvP at all. And i find it difficult to understand why PvE server players try to PvP, afterall theres so few to Pvp with xD. It is my guess after a certain lvl PW really has nothing more to offer? Certainly was the case for me, however my number was lower than most, 80 being the magic "omg this is boring" number.
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • ITalk - Harshlands
    ITalk - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I Play Sins Because They Are Squisy (Dies fast)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands
    Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cleric - ...Why did I ever pick this class?

Coz:
    -I can Kill u, apologize for killing u, rezz u, and then kill u again.

-I Haz Healz!!!!

-I luv burning MP! (Q_Q no i dont...)

-I shoot tah Lazers from the skys!

-I haz the powar of metal, but somehow wind and thunder too!

-I can play god with ur life bwahahaha!

-I can sleep u and farm the matz!!!!

-I haz wings! and cool awesome wings, not TB ugly looking ones. (GF is a Sin, she's gonna kill me when she reads this XD)

- I **** tha BM's.

-I get 1st or 2nd pick at TT's :)

-I **** tha Wizzes!

Cleric FTW!!!!

but...
    Why did i pick cleric?

Prolly coz of blessing of purehaerted. Thats pure ownage, that skill. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty my lav for the Sig ^_^
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I play wizard because it's challenging. Challenge keeps me motivated to play. Motivation prevents boredom and that's why we play this MMO - to avoid boredom.
    Packs World International
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Picked barb cause after healing countless barbs on my other char I concluded that majority of them fail & I could do a better job, so I made one.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I picked Venomancer because I could be a cat girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Veno, and I'm a girl not a guy <.< . I decided to play a veno after getting my cleric to level 80, it got boring then as I couldn't do anything solo and died a lot. So I chose to be a veno cause with my Herc I can tank lots of mobs, and I just like to have a tail and bat ears ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i chose bm because.... i like going in, stunning em and smacking them upside the head
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear
    Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I play wizard bacause, eeehm... honestly i just randomly chose a classb:embarrass
    I must say i'm happy with the choice i made though^^
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I Love Venomancers Because They Can Fight with Pets and I love the tails <33 b:heart b:flower b:heart
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Actually some birds can mimick certain sounds made by humans.........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSB71jNq-yQ

Best part starts about halfway through.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have one of every class, but i picked cleric cuz it's my favorite. That being said, my order of favorites goes a little something like this (also including current levels and other stuff i find pertinant and/or interesting):

Cleric - 76 (originally went support, now working on upping my seals, wield thunder and tempest. pure arcane ftw! also, been adding a little vit lately to help get me up to that magical 3k unbuffed hp)

Wizard - 34 (yea it's low lvl, but i have just been using him for farming. now my psy is my new farmer though, so i'll be leveling him again. pure arcane ftw!)

Archer - 10 (level used to be 35, but i f***ed up my stats, so i rerolled as pure dex. i originally hated this class, but it's growing on me.)

Blademaster - 51 (building for aoe grinding {3 str, 1 vit, 1 dex per lvl} with the axe/hammer wep choice. might make another one eventually and go fists with high dex, but i dunno. i like my axes.)

Barbarian - 61 (full tank build. enough str and dex for armor and weps, rest to vit. no human form skills. gonna go sage to be uber tank, cuz i see no reason to use my barb for anything but tanking.)

Venomancer - 80 (pure arcane ftw! {big fan of the glass cannons, in case you couldn't tell} got bored with the veno after lvl 65 or so. now my cleric's my main, and i just use the veno to help ppl with bosses, run instances, etc. currently saving up SoF for a herc. not that i really wanna be a herc noob, but it's something to do.)

Psychic - 28 (this is my new farmer. this class requires absolutely no skill to play. i've died twice: once from lag, once from going afk for a minute and coming back dead. nothing ever freakin touches me. a very boring class, glad it's just my farmer. pure arcane ftw...i guess. maybe if i'd gone hybrid, things might hit me once in a while.)

Assassin - 26 (yea, this character won't be getting any higher...ever. life powder fixes the squishy problem, then it becomes almost as boring as the psychic. it does require a smidgen of skill to play, as you have to know what life powders are, and how to make/use them. other than that, faceroll your keys and you'll be fine. oh yea, pure dex build for this one.)

So that's my lineup. The cleric is my fav by far. The basic healer role is pretty easy, but the things u can do urself are where the real fun comes in. Nothing like dropping tempest on 20 or so poison mobs and watching them all drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options