warsong belt

Magikrap - Lost City
Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/24687

according to the recipe i need some warsoul fragments

and 80 of these warsong wasteband inscriptions

apparently only 1 wasteband inscription drops from the warsong boss everytime u kill him

with a squad of 6 ppl u would need to run this instance 480 times assuming this drop is split evenly (im hoping im wrong about the droprates)

this is really ****

how am i supposed to get these warsong wasteband inscriptions

it could be acheivable if the instance didnt take long

this bring me to my next question

how long does it take to run this instance?
Post edited by Magikrap - Lost City on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is why you buy gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually, according to http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/24569 the boss drops an average of 6 each time, since it's a 15-drop boss and the chance for the inscription is 40%.

So only 80 runs, which is far, far better than the rate for say, Pasts of Frostcovered City at an average of 2000 runs assuming equal split.
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Actually, according to http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/24569 the boss drops an average of 6 each time, since it's a 15-drop boss and the chance for the inscription is 40%.

So only 80 runs, which is far, far better than the rate for say, Pasts of Frostcovered City at an average of 2000 runs assuming equal split.

6 drops of this per run makes attaining this belt within 1-2 months feasible
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It would be much simpler to buy a warsong marshal badge. What I did.

Those waistband inscriptions are only half the story. The belt needs warsong frags and for them you need a total of 2050 mysterious chips and about 42m to create all of them.

And no, you can't really use items other then chips to craft all of them. The chane of success there can be really really low. You can check it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    It would be much simpler to buy a warsong marshal badge. What I did.

Those waistband inscriptions are only half the story. The belt needs warsong frags and for them you need a total of 2050 mysterious chips and about 42m to create all of them.

And no, you can't really use items other then chips to craft all of them. The chane of success there can be really really low. You can check it here.

chips probably seem like the best way to get the warsoul fragments

but why the 42 mil?

how much did the warsong marshal badge cost for?
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    chips probably seem like the best way to get the warsoul fragments

but why the 42 mil?

how much did the warsong marshal badge cost for?

You need to pay a fee to the mysterious merchant when you exchange chips for items. If the chip amount is huge (like for some warsong frags) then the fee is massive. For one of the frags its 16.8m alone. Others are cheaper - it tells you the fee in the link I posted.

The badge cost me 80m on sanc, but I have seen them go for as low as 60m (or as high as 100m).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    You need to pay a fee to the mysterious merchant when you exchange chips for items. If the chip amount is huge (like for some warsong frags) then the fee is massive. For one of the frags its 16.8m alone. Others are cheaper - it tells you the fee in the link I posted.

The badge cost me 80m on sanc, but I have seen them go for as low as 60m (or as high as 100m).

my dreams have been crushed QQ

the fee total for the belt is around 60mil
  • Djharry - Heavens Tear
    Djharry - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    or you can do nation wars and then make the mats with the tokens you get from nation wars but there will still be a fee you will need to check the forges at north arch

also you can buy the insigma's for about 500k each looking at your avater your lvl is not high enough for ws you need to be at least lvl 100 and be able to defend b:chuckle

kind regards DJ
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    or you can do nation wars and then make the mats with the tokens you get from nation wars but there will still be a fee you will need to check the forges at north arch

also you can buy the insigma's for about 500k each looking at your avater your lvl is not high enough for ws you need to be at least lvl 100 and be able to defend

kind regards DJ
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Djharry - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 3 years 8 months 10 days 4 hours 36 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For a while there, I seriously thought the OP was on drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For a while there, I seriously thought the OP was on drugs.
    And OP is banned, which makes this necro slightly funnier. b:pleased

Although it's funny enough why Djharry would randomly read a 3 year old topic and respond, especially about a banned poster's level being too low for Warsong, LOL. Like.. drunk or something?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And OP is banned, which makes this necro slightly funnier. b:pleased

Although it's funny enough why Djharry would randomly read a 3 year old topic and respond, especially about a banned poster's level being too low for Warsong, LOL. Like.. drunk or something?

No that's just him being the idiot that he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
This discussion has been closed.