Apothecary LVL

Options
Shamin - Heavens Tear
Shamin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Maybe this is sounding pretty nOObish, but my Char stucks at lvl 2 Apothecary. Shows me full but it seems I can't lvl higher ?!

Anyone a idea why ?
Post edited by Shamin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yaentzu - Lost City
    Yaentzu - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Go to an Elder and click Learn Manufacturing Skill.
  • Shamin - Heavens Tear
    Shamin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Thanks for the advice ^^, works
  • KyriIobria - Heavens Tear
    KyriIobria - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue, but at level 3 Apothecary... It says 100%, but when I go to the Elder there's nothing there to learn. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to be higher than level 43 to get it? Thanks....
  • decalogs
    decalogs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue, but at level 3 Apothecary... It says 100%, but when I go to the Elder there's nothing there to learn. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to be higher than level 43 to get it? Thanks....

you have to be lvl 50 to get lvl 4, when u lvl to 50 u will get a popup that tells u to visit a specific npc, for the apothacary skill u will have to buy it from the npc - however for other ones u would have to craft 2* items
  • gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OK, I have all other crafting skills (not Apoth) over lvl4 so I'm not new at this, & I understand the process for lvl'ing Apoth to lvl4 isn't the same as the others. I'm confident I meet all the obvious requirements, ie, I've already been to Dreamport Outskirts, bought the book & carry it in my inventory. I have my Apoth lvl3 skill bar max'd. My character is a lvl51 Archer. I have over 100k spirit, I have plenty of coin & I've been to multiple towns (meaning multiple elders) trying to get the lvl4 Apothecary crafting skill but for some reason it won't let me have it. It shows in the elders Inv as available (is highlighted) & I can click on it, get the message box asking me if I'm sure I "want this skill". When I click yes the message box disappears as normal, but the Elders' highlighted Apoth skill Icon remains just as it was, highlighted & indicating it's available for me to lvl it up. I've been doing this for days now, traveling around thinking perhaps I have to get it from a particular Elder somewhere... but to no avail. I'm going crazy trying to figure out why I can't get this skill.

The only thing I can think MIGHT be the problem is this... in the description box that pops up when you hover over the skill icon the Elder has, there is a "Mastery Level 30/40"... I'm sure this has some bearing on my elegibility for getting the skill lvl, but I have no idea what that's an indicator of (other than the obvious "Mastery") or how to manipulate it. It was 35/40 when I first started trying to lvl this craft skill up but it's dropped at some point to 30/40 as I'm still crafting pots. If anyone has any information or advice that would help me it would be VERY much appreciated as I'm going batty trying to figure this out... PLEASE HELP!

thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This thread is from 2008.........ijs

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This thread is from 2008.........ijs

also
    KyriIobria most likely quit...
    level 50 from a year ago lols.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ah...the rotting smell of a fresh necro...

b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    um... is this supposed to be helpful?!? lol

I know this thread was from a year ago, but you read it & I supposed someone else (hopefully with something helpfull to say on the subject) would as well.

Guess not... thanks anyway, lol
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    gjinja wrote: »
    um... is this supposed to be helpful?!? lol

I know this thread was from a year ago, but you read it & I supposed someone else (hopefully with something helpfull to say on the subject) would as well.

Guess not... thanks anyway, lol

If you see a thread from months ago...let it die...Necro'ing = Bad.

If you see something that old and it is a question you want to have elaborated on, start a new thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • VilkasPilkas - Sanctuary
    VilkasPilkas - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you see a thread from months ago...let it die...Necro'ing = Bad.

If you see something that old and it is a question you want to have elaborated on, start a new thread.

and then get screamed to use search function b:laugh ijs b:shutup
    My in-game name is:
    V i l k a s P i l k a s
    where l is L b:victory

Sorry for my bad english b:surrender
  • _Rune_ - Archosaur
    _Rune_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im trying to fill my lvl 6 apoth bar so i can get lvl 7, so far no luck, any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Double necro.

To get to level 7 apoth from level 6 you need to craft 20 stacks of physical defense charms (can be done at the apothecary in Dreamweaver and probably 1k as well). You'll need 2000 Chiukung Stones for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]