Lil' whining

Risingson - Lost City
Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
<whine>It's been over two months. I'm about to hit 79 and I do not want to until they release the 79 skills. COME ON!!!</whine>
Risingson - 7x Psychic
Indalecio - 3x Cleric
Post edited by Risingson - Lost City on

Comments

• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, too bad.

Took me about 6 months to get to where you are.

Got 2 million coins and 1 million spirit saved up yet?
    Belligero
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Well I started when the new BH system came out. I don't know how fast leveling was before that, but it seems like it's a lot easier now.

Anyway, I got the money, I kind of spent the spirit tho ;D.

PS : No, I did not oracle.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    <whine>It's been over two months. I'm about to hit 79 and I do not want to until they release the 79 skills. COME ON!!!</whine>

hmm
    wait 10 months more.
    b:chuckle
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm
    wait 10 months more.
    (>.<)'

silly hammy b:chuckle 12 months
    edited February 2010
    silly hammy b:chuckle 12 months

yesh of course
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They will release the skills when people stop posting about sins being OPed.

i.e-Never
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You guys don't even have an FB19 yet. Why would your skills come first? :P
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010

imagine how i feel -_____-
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
    edited February 2010

extremely happy?
    b:puzzled
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait til they nerf/rebalance sins/psychics, then it might justify sage/demon and 79 skills. That's what you get for jumping on the bandwagon of an unfinished product.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010

You obviously had to oracle quite a lot to get to 90. You had it coming. I'm aware many things haven't been released yet, but well... With the new BH, CS and WQ, PWI could expect people to get to 79 after two months.

I'm just sincerely hoping the next patch will release that content.

@JanusZeal Psys and Sins are not unbalanced. Many people complain about Sins, but the only possible nerf you could apply to them is make it so they can't use spells, buffs and fly without breaking out of their invisibility.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Having the level 79 skills is not a requirement for any class anyway (to my knowledge). My veno didn't get Myriad Rainbow until mid level 88. Did I actually need it? No... but I had over 8 mil spirit at the time with nothing else to spend it on and figured "eh, why not".
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You obviously had to oracle quite a lot to get to 90. You had it coming. I'm aware many things haven't been released yet, but well... With the new BH, CS and WQ, PWI could expect people to get to 79 after two months.

I'm just sincerely hoping the next patch will release that content.

@JanusZeal Psys and Sins are not unbalanced. Many people complain about Sins, but the only possible nerf you could apply to them is make it so they can't use spells, buffs and fly without breaking out of their invisibility.

lol, just cause someone got ahead of YOU doesnt mean they oracled.
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Come on man... At this point, end-7x and maybe mid 8x is a normal range level for Tideborn, but if you're 90 or 90+ you had to oracle or hyperstones or whatever other way there is to boost your exp.

Unless you slept 40 hours in two months, of course.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, just cause someone got ahead of YOU doesnt mean they oracled.

lol are you saying you didnt oracle?

on topic: I agree, the dev's half-assed the new race. With the new BH system, it is so easy for individuals to get to 79-ish within a few months, with dedication and (no offense) no lifing on the comp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Come on man... At this point, end-7x and maybe mid 8x is a normal range level for Tideborn, but if you're 90 or 90+ you had to oracle or hyperstones or whatever other way there is to boost your exp.

Unless you slept 40 hours in two months, of course.

I was at my mid 8x when the hypers came out. Then it was cake walk from there.
    edited February 2010
    I was at my mid 8x when the hypers came out. Then it was cake walk from there.

he oracled to mid 8x
    then used teh hyper exp from there.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Truth be told I myself spend quite a lot of time on this game, and I would probably be 81 or 82 if I wasn't holding back on leveling in order to farm and all. You had to get some oracles.

Also, don't play on words, when I say oracles I kind of wrap every boosting system up too.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Truth be told I myself spend quite a lot of time on this game, and I would probably be 81 or 82 if I wasn't holding back on leveling in order to farm and all. You had to get some oracles.

Also, don't play on words, when I say oracles I kind of wrap every boosting system up too.

Maybe it was just a GOOD player who wanted to get there a little faster? As long as they know their class, I'm all for Oracles. Gives me someone else to leech off of.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Do you have a barb and try to tank a 'sin or psychic around your level? This isn't an issue with other classes til near endgame. I rest my case. There's no reason for new classes to QQ about 79 skills and sage/demon when an appropriate balance hasn't yet been levied to TB's. You're like the test bunnies for a new microsoft OS.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Do you have a barb and try to tank a 'sin or psychic around your level? This isn't an issue with other classes til near endgame. I rest my case. There's no reason for new classes to QQ about 79 skills and sage/demon when an appropriate balance hasn't yet been levied to TB's. You're like the test bunnies for a new microsoft OS.

Is this another way to complain about Tideborns stealing aggro from the Barbs ? If so, blame it on the players, not the class. Stealing aggro can't be counted as a sign of "unbalanceness".
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I do.

Sins tickle me, psycics do a bit more but nothing I cant handle.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think people need to stop complaning about tideborns, mainly sins, people always have something to say about us when overal a Psychic is better. We are the worst class in PvE, and now everyone QQ's about sin's in PvP, its what there good at and will always be good at, goodbye.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
    edited February 2010
    Is this another way to complain about Tideborns stealing aggro from the Barbs ? If so, blame it on the players, not the class. Stealing aggro can't be counted as a sign of "unbalanceness".
    Balance directly relates to other classes. TB's do not live in harmony with them, in fact, they are counterproductive to it. I have played both TB classes and have realized this, regardless of the whole politically correct assertion of it being the player and not the class. It's not speculation, and honestly I don't care that much because I don't have to group with either of 'em on my mains -- they are not necessities in a squad by any means. I'm merely pointing out the obvious and being rebutted with nonsense and it hilariously being called QQ -- it's the OP who is doing the QQing.
    I do.

Sins tickle me, psycics do a bit more but nothing I cant handle.[/COLOR
    False. Barbs can spam ream all they like and cannot hold aggro. Barbs didn't have to worry about this 'til around endgame, and could categorically keep up their own chi to aid in their tanking. Now both new classes steal aggro at the moment they can do BH's, upsetting the aforementioned balance because they are OP. So, once again, it is strange to ask for 79 skills and sage/demon skills given the power behind said skills already. *points to MS analogy again*
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    False. Barbs can spam ream all they like and cannot hold aggro. Barbs didn't have to worry about this 'til around endgame, and could categorically keep up their own chi to aid in their tanking. Now both new classes steal aggro at the moment they can do BH's, upsetting the aforementioned balance because they are OP. So, once again, it is strange to ask for 79 skills and sage/demon skills given the power behind said skills already. *points to MS analogy again*

I don't know about you, but I haven't had any problems holding aggro from tideborns. The only time I ever lose aggro to tideborns is when psychics run in with attack voodoo, use spark, and use thier hardest hitting AOE attacks. And in that case, that's not them being OP, that's the user being stupid.
    DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
    edited February 2010
    I don't know about you, but I haven't had any problems holding aggro from tideborns. The only time I ever lose aggro to tideborns is when psychics run in with attack voodoo, use spark, and use thier hardest hitting AOE attacks. And in that case, that's not them being OP, that's the user being stupid.
    For the most part I've run across those who limit their damage, but this has nothing to do with the balance issue -- because every class could go all out beforehand and not yank aggro so readily, this is the OP issue because it directly relates to squads, and OP is complaining about skills that only would give even more power to classes that have over any other. It doesn't take much for them to pull aggro and render ream useless. AOE's are another issue entirely.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Archers also steal aggro with there crits, even if there using normal attack, tideborns ain't overpowered at all man
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I see more Archers pulling aggro from Barbs than me. I never said Tideborns were a must-have in squads, I'm willing to admit squads worked very well without them. You can also play with them, they won't **** the game up for you.

You're not on Lost City, that's too bad. I would show you that I only steal aggro when I crit (over 25k) and even when not all the time. Bubble of Life is a very appreciated heal in squads, so is Bloodpaint for Sins, etc. We're not pointless. If you're actually willing to work with us and not be stubborn, you won't find Tideborns so annoying anymore.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Get over it...the skills are not even on the Chinese server yet...once there then we can expect it.

I am leveling my Psychic (lvl88) strictly off of dailies at this point until I see skills...

If people rushed they rushed...but not like it is hard to do with or without the aid of Oracles/Hyperstones b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited February 2010
    Archers also steal aggro with there crits, even if there using normal attack, tideborns ain't overpowered at all man
    No they don't. Not til around endgame. It's more than possible to ream, get your 20 chi back, and keep up with archers while maintaining a full chi bar. I tank FB69 quite easily with demon archers who are doing their BH, and only combined with amp, hf, and a whole slew of other debuffs plus a series of crits has one ever pulled aggro. It doesn't take psy's and 'sins (particularly psy's) any of those debuffs to pull off the same result and even then don't need to go all out. That is exactly the balance problem with a squad which they threw off and that should be adjusted, much like the issues with an OS when it first comes out and has issues. A pretty simple issue really. As it is, pwi had to adjust the amount of aggro (a testament to being OP) their damage gives to mobs, and that did pretty much nothing.