Psi Nerf?

roarsauce
roarsauce Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Psychic
I heard someone say that they might be nerfing the Psychics is this true?b:shocked
Post edited by roarsauce on

Comments

• Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I heard someone said you were gonna jump off a bridge, is this true?
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG RUMORS!!!!!!

Unless someone puts up some actual proof, no it isn't true. Sides Psys are fine, if anything they could use some improvements and some more skills. Wtb Demon/Sage...
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • roarsauce
    roarsauce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Omg, you first. Secondly. I wasn't trying to spread rumors I was simply asking a question. Note the " ? " kktyvm. Next time try not to be a cool kid on the inter-webs; improve on that life of yours.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh no he said something about my life :( I'm deeply hurt.

Next time try to ask a question that deserves an answer.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    roarsauce wrote: »
    I heard someone say that they might be nerfing the Psychics is this true?b:shocked

To answer your question there has been no word towards any sort of Psychic nerf.

As it stands right now there still a bit lacking in the defensive and offensive department.
    But I'd say only about as much as our Sage/Demon skills would compensate for.

Fingers crossed we get them soon.
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • Moruadh - Heavens Tear
    Moruadh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If it didn't bother you, then you wouldn't of responded. I suppose its like throwing dogeballs at the slow kid at this point, thus I'll keep it at that. Thanks I had figured it was nothing more then hear say. Yet I simply wanted a wider respond from the forums. Thanks again; and yeah I hope. We do get Demon/Sage soon.
  • Psychosiss - Heavens Tear
    Psychosiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    roarsauce wrote: »

no its not true.

/end of thread
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no official word about nerfing or not but we can only say tideborn are definetely not 100% done
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • carrotpak
    carrotpak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol people can't seem to talk nicely on the forums..

Look at the childish replies.. "/end of thread", "jump off the bridge" when TS is just asking a question..

*shrugs*
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that s just after you read 1mil times the same things, you start to be disappointed
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's true....they gonna increase the str required for soulsphere and it's that much that we even can wear heavy armor...

So start statting str, str and only str before it's too late and u have to buy reset notes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    psys are already gimped endgame without heavy CSing

honestly they need really nice sage/demon skills to be viable imob:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Moruadh - Heavens Tear
    Moruadh - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that wouldn't make sense if their gonna make them rely on STR? That would kinda make no sense imo, and even if that was the case, I probably wouldn't make my Psy HR. Unless I was gonna be basically some sort of Paladin kinda concept, where the Psy pretty much was a better Barb Punching Bag, that pretty much kept reflecting Damage.

If SO Make a Demon/Sage Skill where you " link " with your party, and you absorb all the damage! Lol
  • ryukage
    ryukage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that wouldn't make sense if their gonna make them rely on STR? That would kinda make no sense imo, and even if that was the case, I probably wouldn't make my Psy HR.

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious that the guy who posted about STR was trolling. Guess not.

Anyways, Psy's have a pretty decent set of weaknesses too, the biggest of which being that we still lack 79+ skills and are therefore at a disadvantage in end-game. Even before end-game, we still aren't gods. A stupid Psy is just as dead as anyone else. A nerf is not only extremely unlikely, it would be a waste of time for the developers to weaken a class that doesn't need it.

Besides, as long as Nix's can bleed full damage in PvP, no one else deserves a nerf until that issue is resolved. If they don't plan to fix that, then they aren't going to nerf anyone else anytime soon either.
  • CrimsonCrime - Sanctuary
    CrimsonCrime - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    carrotpak wrote: »
    Lol people can't seem to talk nicely on the forums..

Look at the childish replies.. "/end of thread", "jump off the bridge" when TS is just asking a question..

*shrugs*

I agree.. no need to be offensive
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • TangLung - Lost City
    TangLung - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No no no....

You have it all wrong. All of you. No nerfing is about to occur.

Psy's are about to get a serious upgrade.

Oh yes.

What they plan do is actually DRAMATICALLY INCREASE the +Def Lvl (like, +6000) effect of White Voodoo, so that no one will ever have to worry again about never finding a tank when they need it. White Voodoo will also alternate every minute between full sage and full demon sparks, which never lose Chi, and can be shared easily by pressing the F28 button on your keyboard.

Psy's are about to become the new tanks, to compensate for the barb shortage...

Also, Bubble of Life is about to get a +50 Metre range increase, and will heal all party members - as well as their entire Friends List (even if they are offline) - for 12,000 HP, rebuild their Charms at a rate of 1,000 HP / sec, as well as manage their bids on any HH90 gear they're bidding on in the Auction House.

Psy's are about to become the new clerics, to compensate for "plumber on Sunday" syndrome of clerics...

Yay! Aren't we all happy now??

(Disclaimer: no, I am NOT serious. Just taking the ****, so don't flame.)
    I came, I saw, I pwned you....QQ