estimated time for fb19 and other dungeons

Katymi - Heavens Tear
Katymi - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi, i have a question about how much time (assuming a balanced squad and not having a much higher level player clearing everything for you) it takes to complete fb19. (I have the tab and have the quest to kill the stoneskin undines)

also i could not find this in the guides and other threads.

for the major dungeons, if you did the quests associated with them in the same run, is there an estimate (even ballpark) as to how long they take?

'cuz i can't play all day, i kinda need to plan ahead when do them so i make sure i can play through it rather than have to leave in the middle.
Post edited by Katymi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i can do a fb19 in like 10-20mins it easy!!!
  • Katymi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    any more detail than that? like... by your self? at what level?... my question was with a balanced squad, how long it takes (without a much higher level player basically walking through it for you).
  • Flexfit - Dreamweaver
    Flexfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    at about lv45 a BM can solo FB19 (mhhh, if you have a BM soloing, 5-10mins)
    at about lv75 a BM can solo FB29 (same thing here)
    past that you'll need at least a BM/Barb combo with cleric (1hr)
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    anything +cleric till 69 is possible, because at 69+ bosses start to be a ***** and debuff you.
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    doing fb 19 without high level help can be hard and take lots of time. there are lots of mobs, they are elite, i dont think there is enough space in corridors to pass them so veno (or anyone with zeal) would have to pull everything one-by-one. also mobs can be hard to kill as at 19 you dont have that many skills at all, and none are levelled. also cleric can have a really hard time keeping up with heals, better take two.
    so my advice is: find at least one medium level (any class) to help. it will make life much easier for you...
    as for time estimate: i have no idea really, that will be my wild guess, dont flame if im way off the mark but give your estimate instead^^
    if you are alts of high levels and know the instance well and want to run it hard way as a challenge your only problem will be adjusting to having less firepower, so i think a squad of experienced 19-20s could do it in about an hour if lucky.
    but from your post i assume you are probably new... if these 19-20s are your mains and itd be your frst time in fb... well - i think it will take you much much longer, and few wipes before you finish too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katymi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    yeah, i am new. :) i guess i'm trying to guage in comparison to games like WoW where, after a while, main dungeons were taking hours to complete... some couldn't be finished in one run, etc. same in other games i tried. if i didn't plan ahead, i'd end up having to leave in the middle, which sucked for me and the party that included me.

anyway, a lvl 88 took me through fb19 very quickly. but i'm not going to suppose i will always have someone to do that for me.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    full squad plus or minus 5 levels of the given fb, unwined:
    19 = 1.5h
    29 = 20 minutes
    39 = 2h
    51 = 2h
    59 = 3h+
    69 = 4h
    79 = 4h

Full squad of level 80+ helpers, unwined:
    19 = 10-15mins
    29 = 5 minutes (takes longer to wait for everyone to arrive)
    39 = ~1h
    51 = ~1h
    59 = 1.5h or so (depending on slow clerics)
    69 = 2.5h (never actually tried this one unwined)
    79 = 3h (never actually tried this one unwined)

Wined with level 80+ helpers:
    59 = ~1h
    69 = ~1h
    79 = ~1h

Twlight Temple instances varies in time, due to various factors, experience, death rates, levels, etc.

A frost covered city (Frost, FCC, FC run) takes anywhere from 1h to 4h depending on the squad.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Katymi - for fast and nice dungeons like 19 or 29 or 59 you can easily find high lvl helpers. as for others.... i dont like 39 and 51 but still did it for a lots of ppl, even complete strangers (flying wq and getting invited to tabbed fb ftw!). Also with bhs its easy to find a squad too, just go to central platform in arch and call, they need that instance anyway and will appreciate bonus exp and rep :) but they may ask you to do bossess in bh order if possible - i was on such 69 run yesterday, took longer as we left twice to turn bh and take next. ty tsume for patiently waiting <3

Lloyd, im really impressed :) i never really watch the time... but i think i will on next run lol
    and i think i agree with you on most, maybe you ve given a little too much for 59 (i prefer it unwined and at gluttonix ppl still have their 1hr buff on, so i suppose with going back and digging pillar can be done in 1h 15 even with slow clerics b:chuckle. unwined 79 (which is awful and i DONT recommend) would take us only about 3 hrs with squad at 75-85... if only we havent lost our way there b:cry (for most of us it was 1st or 2nd run there, for me i think 5th but i dont count as i can get lost everywhere and no use asking me for directions)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    depends on class and lvl

70+ bms and barbs will run through fb 19 and kill all mobs at once including the boss if they can reach him without mobs reseting all together taking less than 5 mins

70+ wizards archers and cleric will run though slower than the bm or barb but will still aoe most of the mobs at once. taake around 5-10 mins

70+ venos will prob take around 10-15 mins depending on veno ( have no instant aoe skill therefore time consuming)

70+ Sins will just stealth mode all way to boss then remember not all classes can stealth mode, then will run all the way back and prob kill mobs 1 by 1 (dont no sins skills) 15mins +

no idea about psychics but my guess is around the same time as clerics wizards and archers again lvl 70+

before lvl 70 id guess it depends on the skill of the players but bms and barbs will be your best bet on quickest time
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    full squad plus or minus 5 levels of the given fb, unwined:
    19 = 1.5h
    29 = 20 minutes
    39 = 2h
    51 = 2h
    59 = 3h+
    69 = 4h
    79 = 4h

Full squad of level 80+ helpers, unwined:
    19 = 10-15mins
    29 = 5 minutes (takes longer to wait for everyone to arrive)
    39 = ~1h
    51 = ~1h
    59 = 1.5h or so (depending on slow clerics)
    69 = 2.5h (never actually tried this one unwined)
    79 = 3h (never actually tried this one unwined)

Wined with level 80+ helpers:
    59 = ~1h
    69 = ~1h
    79 = ~1h

Twlight Temple instances varies in time, due to various factors, experience, death rates, levels, etc.

A frost covered city (Frost, FCC, FC run) takes anywhere from 1h to 4h depending on the squad.

He basically hit the whole topic right there.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Katymi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    thanks, lloyd especially... that was totally what I was looking for. that will be helpful as i progress, even if its just in the ballpark.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it depends on class and lvl. More DDs = faster
  • Malaquey - Heavens Tear
    Malaquey - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im lvl 72 archer and can solo fb19 in maybe 15 mins
    With a squad of 19s it would take a long time, more than an hour and itd be pretty dangerous too.
    youd need at least two clerics and expect people to die at some point.
    People are always happy to help with fbs as they get xp so finding someone shouldnt take long.