Failclerics are growing to be more fail?

Options
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Cleric
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/Death-Banana/2010-02-1118-41-23.jpg?t=1265960750

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/Death-Banana/2010-02-1118-41-33.jpg?t=1265960749

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/Death-Banana/2010-02-1118-41-58.jpg?t=1265960748

What I didn't SS: Asked her about her magic attack. 3.4-3.8k. My 74 cleric has 4.9-5k, without cashshopping.

Her using tempest to DD, instead of double sparking (only hitting one mob/boss)

Her using razor feathers to DD (also only hitting one mob/boss)

Lvl 79 cleric. TT60 wep, +5'd. +5'd. Phys def ring. At least if has +accuracy. Oh, and the evasion belt. Evasion always helps.

Seriously, has anyone noticed a large surge of failclerics? Nowadays, 1 in 6 clerics I squad with are doing something majorly wrong.

EDIT: I should add, she's not LA or melee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
Post edited by DeathBanana - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

What I didn't SS: Asked her about her magic attack. 3.4-3.8k. My 74 cleric has 4.9-5k, without cashshopping.

Lvl 79 cleric. TT60 wep, +5'd. +5'd. Phys def ring. At least if has +accuracy. Oh, and the evasion belt. Evasion always helps.

Seriously, has anyone noticed a large surge of failclerics? Nowadays, 1 in 6 clerics I squad with are doing something majorly wrong.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

My cleric has Sakya's (+2'd), and up to date gear, and with proper buffs, I'm only at around 3.2k-3.7k mag dmg. Oh, and I'm mainly mag, but with some vit, to help with the squishy-ness, but I'm sure that the minimal amount of vit I've put in doesn't cut my damage down by ~1.5k damage.

I personally think you're just being overly critical.

Because she has an AA (+5'd), and 2 immac shards, I would hope you would realize she's just holding onto that weapon as it's better than what she would get at 70, until she gets her 80 weapon, or better.

I have to admit, the other gear you've written about, does sort of seem sort of fail.

Although, I still think you're just being overly critical. >.>
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pics, or it didn't happen.

My cleric has Sakya's (+2'd), and up to date gear, and with proper buffs, I'm only at around 3.2k-3.7k mag dmg. Oh, and I'm mainly mag, but with some vit, to help with the squishy-ness, but I'm sure that the minimal amount of vit I've put in doesn't cut my damage down by ~1.5k damage.

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/Death-Banana/2010-02-1200-08-23.jpg?t=1265962486 (dinged after handing in that BH, still haven't put in the points or changed any equips, so the stats should be the same)

Event stones + ~50 mirages + 14 tokens = b:victory
    I personally think you're just being overly critical.

Probably. Still, I'm noticing this more and more lately. Another cleric a few days ago was stacking wellspring on the barb before he rushed into a group of mobs. Then a combination of wellspring and IH there on. I wish I were kidding.
    Because she has an AA (+5'd), and 2 immac shards, I would hope you would realize she's just holding onto that weapon as it's better than what she would get at 70, until she gets her 80 weapon, or better.

True enough. However, if you were just to sell it for a nice price, and make/buy a 70 wep that needs no decomp, and lightly refine and shard it, then it would be a good portion better for cheaper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/Death-Banana/2010-02-1200-08-23.jpg?t=1265962486 (dinged after handing in that BH, still haven't put in the points or changed any equips, so the stats should be the same)

Event stones + ~50 mirages + 14 tokens = b:victory

Wow, well I guess I stand corrected. But then again, you said without CS'ing, and tokens/etc count as CS'ing, regardless if you purchased them through in-game coin or not. :P Still, pretty impressive. I guess I'm not as well geared as I would have hoped. QQ

Probably. Still, I'm noticing this more and more lately. Another cleric a few days ago was stacking wellspring on the barb before he rushed into a group of mobs. Then a combination of wellspring and IH there on. I wish I were kidding.

You can't techincally stack Wellspring. Perhaps she was just topping off the barb's hp before starting to tank? It's a single shot heal (initial amount of hp healed + % of magic attack, all at once, not a HoT), so yeah, I would say that's sort of fail. But if she reverted to stacking IH, then not SO fail. Still, kind of hard to defend this cleric in light of this. >.<

True enough. However, if you were just to sell it for a nice price, and make/buy a 70 wep that needs no decomp, and lightly refine and shard it, then it would be a good portion better for cheaper.

Well, I'm sure it cost almost literally an arm and a leg to get the AA to the point where it's at, so perhaps it's a wise choice to stay with that one as opposed to spending more mirages and shards to get a new 70 weapon up there. Because, off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure that a +5'd and immac sharded AA is almost as good (if not better) than even a +2 immac sharded Sakya's/other 70 weapon. Not sure on that, but she was super powerful in relation to others at 6x, now just about the same, if a little less powerful now at 7x. Sure, she'll be slightly less powerful than others at this point, but she can skip the 7x weapons and move onto the 80 weapon. Especially since she was/is 79 as you stated already, it would be more efficient for her to just wait now, and get an 80 weapon, then shard/refine that one. : /

But yeah, I'm sort of feeling where you were coming from with that now. D:

I'm curious to what gear and refine levels you had on your gears, as well as what gears you're actually using. I'm shocked to see that 4 lvls behind your cleric, I'm so weak in comparison. QQ
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i am sure she use belt and ring cuz its quest reward and dont have better ones atm,and belt probably shes using cuz of hp,not evasion.
    if she have money to refine her stuff to +5,let her,her money,her gear.b:victory
    shes probably vit cleric,theres alot of clerics with that build.
    also,u would be surprised when u would check the gear of some 9x's where u can see that they spend really alooooot of money for **** gear. shes still lower lvl so..shes gonna learn,but those 9xs should know better.b:surrender
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -->You can't techincally stack Wellspring. Perhaps she was just topping off the barb's hp before starting to tank? It's a single shot heal (initial amount of hp healed + % of magic attack, all at once, not a HoT), so yeah, I would say that's sort of fail. But if she reverted to stacking IH, then not SO fail. Still, kind of hard to defend this cleric in light of this. >.<

To be fair, cleric may have just been building chi.
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • Lanaught - Harshlands
    Lanaught - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i am sure she use belt and ring cuz its quest reward and dont have better ones atm,and belt probably shes using cuz of hp,not evasion.
    if she have money to refine her stuff to +5,let her,her money,her gear.b:victory
    also,u would be surprised when u would check the gear of some 9x's where u can see that they spend really alooooot of money for **** gear. shes still lower lvl so..shes gonna learn,but those 9xs should know better.b:surrender

There is always rank ring O.o
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There is always rank ring O.o

well i dont know the reason why she wear that ring,but if u check out her weapons she obviously knows what she needs or she would use wrong shards on weapons too <.<
    maybe OP should have ask her about it,instead of taking ss's
  • Lanaught - Harshlands
    Lanaught - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^ just saying about that she might not have ring ^^
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What really bothers me about this thread...

The OP says nothing about something bad happening on the boss that made her less skillful. No "her heals didn't keep the tank alive" or "she constantly pulled heal aggro" or something like that. Instead this is a thread bashing her gear, especially after reading the posts. I put a lot more on performance over gear...maybe because my gear is bad for my level, but I can still do anything my sister with TT80 gold can. Skill > gear 90% of the time.

As for the DDing, using Tempest instead of Double Spark is a common mistake. I knew a cleric that was an exemplary cleric that didn't even know what Double Spark was until late 7x, and she never had a problem with it.

I understand that there are fail clerics out there, but let's not all jump on the bandwagon of cleric bashing, okay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    its possible that its her alt. And her main is a veno mayhaps? (for money making without using real cash) I mean if i rolled another cleric alt id probably have the same gear as them lol. why? Because id already know the time span id pass that lvl and focus more on the 90+ stuff. Could be just hand-me-downs this cleric has.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

The OP says nothing about something bad happening on the boss that made her less skillful. No "her heals didn't keep the tank alive" or "she constantly pulled heal aggro" or something like that. Instead this is a thread bashing her gear, especially after reading the posts. I put a lot more on performance over gear...maybe because my gear is bad for my level, but I can still do anything my sister with TT80 gold can. Skill > gear 90% of the time.

As for the DDing, using Tempest instead of Double Spark is a common mistake. I knew a cleric that was an exemplary cleric that didn't even know what Double Spark was until late 7x, and she never had a problem with it.

I understand that there are fail clerics out there, but let's not all jump on the bandwagon of cleric bashing, okay?

Agreed, there can be a lot of reasons why clerics don't have gear that's up to date. Mainly because the prices of good gear have exploded and are seriously hard to get. I see enough good gear on the AH that's selling for ridiculous prices.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Originally Posted by Aadi - Lost City View Post

The other 10% is PvP. You can have a massive amount of experience with your class but it means nothing when some cash shopping idiot with a +10 weapon can 1 or 2 shot you.b:surrender
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

1. My cleric sometimes uses a ★★★ Evoker's Pataka (lv. 67) and has a range from 2.6k to 4.3k.

2. I sometimes use Tempest on bosses (or even mobs...especially Increased Life mobs) because I just enjoy it. Especially when archers use Thunder Shock (lowers metal res by 50% when maxed) combined with Elemental Seal and Extreme Poison? Or maybe she levelled it as early as she can?

3. Who doesn't like razor feathers? It's such a pretty skill.

As mentioned, maybe this is just a cleric alt with hand-me-downs and such. But honestly, who cares?

There are fail clerics but just because some have poor equipments doesn't mean they're "fail" right away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nowadays 98% of people make up stats on the spot.

While that cleric in your screenshots knows their elbow from their ****, the "nowadays" aspect only has to do with the fact that either 1) you're only now paying attention, or 2) there are more clerics today playing than before, therefore increasing the possibility of running into idiots like this.
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I agree with Aadi. Skill matters more than equips. Of course, awesome equips allow you more survivability, but if you can't use it properly, it doesn't help your cause. It would be more efficient and pleasant to squad with a skilled cleric with not-as-good equips who knows how to play their class rather than a cleric clad in full, highly refined TT gear who's a total idiot.

Although... I will admit that it's kinda wierd to see a cleric using a might ring. All our attacks are dependant on magic attack. Physical attack would only be needed if she plans on going and whacking some low lvl mobs with her sword. There's more to a cleric than his/her equips, though, it's also who they are as a person.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow, well I guess I stand corrected. But then again, you said without CS'ing, and tokens/etc count as CS'ing, regardless if you purchased them through in-game coin or not. :P Still, pretty impressive. I guess I'm not as well geared as I would have hoped. QQ

Pfft, technicalities. Though to be fair, I do do a bit of merchanting, and onced charged 5 gold through the free zen offers.
    Well, I'm sure it cost almost literally an arm and a leg to get the AA to the point where it's at, so perhaps it's a wise choice to stay with that one as opposed to spending more mirages and shards to get a new 70 weapon up there. Because, off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure that a +5'd and immac sharded AA is almost as good (if not better) than even a +2 immac sharded Sakya's/other 70 weapon. Not sure on that, but she was super powerful in relation to others at 6x, now just about the same, if a little less powerful now at 7x. Sure, she'll be slightly less powerful than others at this point, but she can skip the 7x weapons and move onto the 80 weapon. Especially since she was/is 79 as you stated already, it would be more efficient for her to just wait now, and get an 80 weapon, then shard/refine that one. : /

It's not that she's using a pimped out TT60 wep, it's the fact that someone would pimp out a TT60 wep that bugs me. I mean really, anything more than +2 and a flawless is a little excessive imo.
    I'm curious to what gear and refine levels you had on your gears, as well as what gears you're actually using. I'm shocked to see that 4 lvls behind your cleric, I'm so weak in comparison. QQ

Full TT70 (aside from 70 mold pants), all +2'd with 1 flawless garnet and 2 flawless citrines each (excessive, I know. But hey, flawless are pretty cheap now...)
    EDIT: My accessories and the like are fairly meh. 3 star 61 hat, elemental rank belt, quest reward elemental neck, 55 quest reward ring >.<, kickass tideborn ring

The belt could be mildly understandable, although it seems silly to be using an evasion ornament. But the ring? Both physical attacks and accuracy are literally useless to a cleric.
    -->You can't techincally stack Wellspring. Perhaps she was just topping off the barb's hp before starting to tank? It's a single shot heal (initial amount of hp healed + % of magic attack, all at once, not a HoT), so yeah, I would say that's sort of fail. But if she reverted to stacking IH, then not SO fail. Still, kind of hard to defend this cleric in light of this. >.<

To be fair, cleric may have just been building chi.

That's the point >.<
    Also, the barb was at full health, and this was at the boss, so he should have enough chi. Besides, who needs chi for fushma?

Well, she made an alright DD. Attacked whatever the tank had aggro on. I don't think I saw her heal once though, not sure if this is because the tank was good or because there was 2 clerics.
    3. Who doesn't like razor feathers? It's such a pretty skill.

Touche.

Anyway, the point of this thread wasn't to bash her equips, it was that I was noticing alot of questionable things with clerics lately and wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You know razor feathers on a single mob. . she could have just been bored

Tempest on the mob/boss. . it's pretty, why not use it from time to time

Honestly guys. . calling this individual fail over a few little things. . we don't know them. . and worst of all, calling someone a failure because of there gear??? Guess this adds more to the point this game is all about cash shoppers b:shocked

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care what the heck your gear looks like, I don't care what moves, potions, macros, language you use, as long as you do what your supposed to do, and have fun doing it, your cool with me b:victory
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I live on the internet, I use fail pretty lightly. *shrugs*
    How about "Clerics making poor decisions are growing to make more odd decisions"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I live on the internet, I use fail pretty lightly. *shrugs*
    How about "Clerics making poor decisions are growing to make more odd decisions"

Hmm... YES! I like it, cut! print! We'll sell millions! Inform the public, "Clerics making poor decisions are growing to make more odd decisions!"
    (Myself excluded.)
  • LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear
    LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its not just clerics man, the whole class range has people that know nothing about it now. its so easy to level now that people can get through without having to "learn" the char as much as we use to.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    After seeing a +5 Moonlight Bow, +5 legendary daggers for level 22, and countless people in the wrong kind of rings for their class (physical rings on Wizzies and Clerics, magic ones on BMs and Barbs...I think the best one was a Fiend Ring on an Archer at one point), nothing surprises me these days.

Whatever. To each their own. b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

It would seem to me since that is your cleric you seem to be little of the same.You are using tempest as well and it doesn't matter if this cleric is using tt60 weapon this is pve not TW.What matters is did this cleric get the jop done for this fb/bh.

I wouldn't say bad things to other clerics without looking at yourself first.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It would seem to me since that is your cleric you seem to be little of the same.You are using tempest as well and it doesn't matter if this cleric is using tt60 weapon this is pve not TW.What matters is did this cleric get the jop done for this fb/bh.

I wouldn't say bad things to other clerics without looking at yourself first.

This thread isn't to diss her gear, it's to see if anyone else is noticing more poorly equiped or oddly played clerics. I rarely, if ever, use tempest. A weak weapon does matter in PvE. Maybe not as much, but still somewhat. But a phys ring is just silly. Sure she got the job done, but as a DD.

Again, it's to see if anyone else is noticing a trend. Not to say bad things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry but my Tempest does 17,000 damage on your average monster... A double sparked wield thunder does 14,000. So if I want to cast a single smashing offensive skill during a healing low I something pick Tempest. Usually I'll double spark for the +10% mana, but yes, Tempest owns.

Also Razor Feather's was the third offensive spell I had at level 10. I think in the late seventies I used it quite a bit, simply because it was my most powerful hitter. And as so many people have stated, its beautiful. Who doesn't like a wave of silver gutting a disgusting monster?

You seem upset that she has an awesome weapon for her level; but also get upset about her uselss ring? So either she's too good or not informed enough, who knows! I thought it was cute that she is using the friendship ring, lol. But next time why don't you give her a tip? It'd be more helpful then making fun of her here. Her evasion belt is pretty nice. Magic Resist belts aren't useful, and the Health and Mana bonuses might be better then any Defense belts she's been lucky enough to find.

I shudder to think what people think of my equipment. I mean I use TT70 boots at lv.86, sucks huh? Oh right and my Fiend's Ring is for lv.31... God... My helmet is almost twenty levels too low... I must be a totally fail cleric! Yet somehow I can pull my squads through Frostcover just fine. Equipment isn't everything. I'm also guessing that everything except for the belt and ring were fine. Here's my made up statistic: 99% of all players use at least one item that isn't optimal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry but my Tempest does 17,000 damage on your average monster... A double sparked wield thunder does 14,000. So if I want to cast a single smashing offensive skill during a healing low I something pick Tempest. Usually I'll double spark for the +10% mana, but yes, Tempest owns.

I honestly can't think of many situations that tempest would be better than double sparking. Sure it does more than a double sparked wield thunder, but does it do more than 3 double sparked cyclones and 2-3 double sparked plumeshots? When someone uses tempest on a group of mobs, I don't react. When I see someone use tempest on Zimo, I may arch an eyebrow or two.

Also Razor Feather's was the third offensive spell I had at level 10. I think in the late seventies I used it quite a bit, simply because it was my most powerful hitter. And as so many people have stated, its beautiful. Who doesn't like a wave of silver gutting a disgusting monster?

During the time that you channel and cast Razor Feathers, you could fire off a cyclone and a plumeshot (almost, still half a second longer, but still). Though I won't deny it looks pretty cool.

You seem upset that she has an awesome weapon for her level; but also get upset about her uselss ring? So either she's too good or not informed enough, who knows! I thought it was cute that she is using the friendship ring, lol. But next time why don't you give her a tip? It'd be more helpful then making fun of her here. Her evasion belt is pretty nice. Magic Resist belts aren't useful, and the Health and Mana bonuses might be better then any Defense belts she's been lucky enough to find.

It's not that I'm upset, I'm more confused as to why someone would +5 a TT60 wep in the first place. I'm not trying to make fun of her, if I were trying to make fun of her I'd put it on youtube or something. This is a place for discussion, and I wanted to discuss clerics thoughts on other clerics thoughts.

I shudder to think what people think of my equipment. I mean I use TT70 boots at lv.86, sucks huh? Oh right and my Fiend's Ring is for lv.31... God... My helmet is almost twenty levels too low... I must be a totally fail cleric! Yet somehow I can pull my squads through Frostcover just fine. Equipment isn't everything. I'm also guessing that everything except for the belt and ring were fine. Here's my made up statistic: 99% of all players use at least one item that isn't optimal.

TT70 boots are still arcane boots. Fiend's ring is still a magic ring. A helmet is still a helmet (I'm assuming that unless you're LA you're referring to magic headgear?) I find it funny how out of 25 posts, only 2 have said anything related to the original question. You people take 'fail' wayyyyy too literally.

Apologies if this post causes damage to your eyes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bad equip but you finished the bh without deaths so w/e...clerics wont need to do much more than spam IH, BB and purify here and there, do some aoe heals at some placesb:surrender should have learnt that after lvl70 ~.^
    ijs idc abt her equip if nobdy die and my charm doesnt tick imo thats it...uh..
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Tempest works well when healing because it is faster than double spark WT, cyclone, plume shot and deal about the same damage.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Apologies if this post causes damage to your eyes

+5 a TT60 weapon may seem insane, but you have to realize there are people out there who can only play maybe once a week, or less. So being 60 is a big deal and they could be there for quite some time. So to refine something more then those who play more often may be normal.

So for those of you who will respond saying with the new BH system and all the instances, oracles, it's soo much easier to level. Well you still have to actually play to level. And honestly if someone wants to +5 a TT60, can you honestly hold that against them? As long as they are having fun, more power to them b:victory
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tempest works well when healing because it is faster than double spark WT, cyclone, plume shot and deal about the same damage.

I suppose this would be warrantable if she were healing. Though, even if she were solo healing, BH59 isn't particularly hard to heal, you'd have at least some time for a couple attacks. Also, I find it hard to believe that double sparked DD skills, even with healing, would be less efficient than just casting tempest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    another thing with the +5 tt60 weap, is that she may have gotten it for cheap. Fact is that ancient arbors are kinda hard to sell. Especially if they are refined or sharded alot. since most people who are lvl 60 don't have that much money, and I know alot of people who were really excited when they hit lvl 60 to do tt's to farm for there weapon and make it themselves (including myself). even though I'd explain to them that they can buy one in the AH for cheaper then what they can make one for.