Checksums have failed >.<

Xstarry - Heavens Tear
Xstarry - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
I verified the new patch (2/10/10) and started playing and it worked fine. Then i got off to take a break, then when i got back on, it wouldn't log me in >.< . I got a message that popped out saying that my client was out of date. So i tried manually repatching the 2/10/10 patches. And that still didnt work. Then i just decided to redownload the entire program (cuz i have a relatively fast compyb:victory) But the download process fails, every couple minutes or so this message pops out with something about Checksum failure. Then at the end this general message comes out telling me: 5 Checksums have failed! This file does not match the one originallyto be downloaded by PWI Rising Tide. The file was probably updated on the server and downloaded correctly, but the checksums being used are out of date. PWI Rising Tide will continue and igore the checksums. So i click ok, cuz there's really nothing else to do. But during the verification process, it tells me my patches are broken then closes itself. HELP >.< What do i dooo?b:cry
Post edited by Xstarry - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    try verifying again, if that doesn't work you'll probably have to re-download it again
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Xstarry - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I've tried to redownload many.. many.. countless.. times.. Q_Q. Sat here for about 6 hours redownloading over and over, disabling my router, DMZ, etc etc....b:cry Still doesnt work
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    did you direct download or use a torrent?
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Xstarry - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Direct.
    Torrent doesnt work for me...i think..
  • John_henry - Lost City
    John_henry - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    for me it took me way longer then 6 hours i re installed my windows and well found out it wasn't that then i went to this link=
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242 and i got it to work right when u get on this page at vary top theres a thing that says download click that and try that link it worked for me
  • Xstarry - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Yeah uhm, that doesnt work. The Download button a the top, just brought me back to the PW mainsite direct download thing. The thing i've been trying to download from the entire time.. >.<
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Direct.
    Torrent doesnt work for me...i think..
    you should try torrent if you have a client. torrents have never failed me
This discussion has been closed.