TW Bidding guide lines

Options
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Since most people have ALTs high enough level to TW and most TW factions have rules against having ALTs in faction due to room constraints.

How are faction leaders supposed to control where people put their alts and if the leaders of those other factions bid during TW bidding?

With the pressures being placed on faction leaders as of late, these are REAL issues that need to be addressed by GM's.
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Since most people have ALTs high enough level to TW and most TW factions have rules against having ALTs in faction due to room constraints.

How are faction leaders supposed to control where people put their alts and if the leaders of those other factions bid during TW bidding?

With the pressures being placed on faction leaders as of late, these are REAL issues that need to be addressed by GM's.

Or not.

10char

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrazydanTwo - Heavens Tear
    CrazydanTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Talking to urself again i see Sgt i know a good shrink did wonders for me ;)
  • //omento - Heavens Tear3
    //omento - Heavens Tear3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if your faction leader wasnt involved in fake bidding i doubt you would have ever made this post
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if your faction leader wasnt involved in fake bidding i doubt you would have ever made this post

We don't have to fake bid when we can roll every faction on the server.

Why not posting on your main Momento/specialmats?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cuase hes too pro for his main or his alt so now he has to pk you all on his lvl 5 character b:bye
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cuase hes too pro for his main or his alt so now he has to pk you all on his lvl 5 character b:bye

Lol, ya that's gotta be it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Seconded OP's opinion on Momento.

b:victory

Hear, hear!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anywayzzzz to the OP

I agree, something should be done for low lvl factions bidding. Like make TW have only lvl 3 factions bid or something. It would prevent alt factions, or "joke" faction bidding and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2010
    Options
    true dat, NOOBS CANT HAVE FUN RAWR >;0
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I obviously dont have a main character. What exactly is a main character anyway? I play on w/e character I feel like.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Wow Momento. You say in this post --->http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=617691 that you just wanted to TW, and had no intentions of getting Marin in trouble, then when the GM's pm you and you realize that you're in trouble as well, you go and accuse him of fake bidding? You're as flaky as the ****-crust on your unwashed underwear.

Get a life.

P.S. Care to explain how Marin is fake bidding after saying things like --->http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac343/_infernaldisaster_/Momento.jpg outside of W. Arch?
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm still not understanding this alt character thing. Alt posting is meant to hide your identity, not to show your IQ level.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol you must be stupid or something, what i say and do are completely different things. If you are stupid enough that you cant tell a joke from normal chat then i will laugh later. That is obviously taken out of context anyway. But please keep talking because the closer i get to being banned the closer marin does. and if you guys are stupid enough to get us both banned then w/e I have plenty of characters to use.

Aviax i'm not sure who you are... And what your problem with me is... But i can tell that you are trying desperately to prove something to somebody. i sincerely hope that happens. for your sake
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol you must be stupid or something, what i say and do are completely different things. and if you guys are stupid enough to get us both banned then w/e I have plenty of characters to use.

Aviax i'm not sure who you are... And what your problem with me is... But i can tell that you are trying desperately to prove something to somebody. i sincerely hope that happens. for your sake

o dang here comes teh account/ip ban hamster.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol you must be stupid or something, what i say and do are completely different things. If you are stupid enough that you cant tell a joke from normal chat then i will laugh later. That is obviously taken out of context anyway. But please keep talking because the closer i get to being banned the closer marin does. and if you guys are stupid enough to get us both banned then w/e I have plenty of characters to use.

You've both said it and done it. Bidding on the territory and contradicting yourself in forums, common-chat, AND with the GMs. There was nothing to signify that it was a joke, and based on the things that you keep posting, it's not.

Nothing I have said or posted will get Marin banned. Nothing was his fault, and everyone with enough brains in their head knows this.

As for who I am, I'm an Enrage member. I've been in the guild since before we took our first land. My qualm is your utter idiocy. You've played the game far long enough to know what your actions would do, but you still went forth with them. Now, because of it, someone who had absolutely nothing to do with the whole situation is on the verge of being banned.

I have nothing to prove to you. I'm merely enlightening the server's forum-readers on the situation that you've so conveniently misinterpreted.

Also, as far as being out of context is concerned, this thread is about bidding issues on Heaven's Tear, and although it beats around the bush, last week's bid by your guild on Enrage is the issue it is addressing. It's not out of context at all. Try reading a bit. If you couldn't figure that much out, it's not everyone else that's stupid - it's you.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    are all of your 122 posts

"RAWR! I'm a tiger"

b:sweat

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    are all of your 122 posts

"RAWR! I'm a tiger"

b:sweat

The plot twist is....

he is not really a tiger. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aviax, you are embarassing yourself. i never sent in any tickets. In fact as far as i know only enrage and tao have sent in tickets. I have nothing to do with this. I am just laughing because you guys are fken idiots. You hate me so much that you guys are digging your own grave.

Newsflash, I dont even care what happens. I think marin is a great guy but he unfortunately has re.tards like you around him. for your information i didnt even bid this week. if your stupid **** guild would stop sending in tickets, we wouldnt even be having this discussion. all i did for the last week was log in and farm tt.

If i say something in world chat or normal chat its because i know lowlifes like you will take it too seriously and get angry for days about it. Its not because i'm admitting to anything rather i'm playing off your oversensitive feelings. I mean i never made one complaint about enrage when i was in there but everyone in your damn guild complained all day to me.

So come on, Aviax lets all get banned. Lets make heaven's tear a jackass free server.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shocked

i agree, but momento stays hes funny b:victory
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why the hell would a guild send in tickets about themselves?

• CrazydanTwo - Heavens Tear
    CrazydanTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why the hell would a guild send in tickets about themselves?

Why do guilds continue to place TW bids when they only bring in about 20 ppl?
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why do guilds continue to place TW bids when they only bring in about 20 ppl?

"TW practice." But that question is completely irrelevant.

edited February 2010
    Options
    aviax, you are embarassing yourself. i never sent in any tickets. In fact as far as i know only enrage and tao have sent in tickets. I have nothing to do with this. I am just laughing because you guys are fken idiots. You hate me so much that you guys are digging your own grave.

Newsflash, I dont even care what happens. I think marin is a great guy but he unfortunately has re.tards like you around him. for your information i didnt even bid this week. if your stupid **** guild would stop sending in tickets, we wouldnt even be having this discussion. all i did for the last week was log in and farm tt.

If i say something in world chat or normal chat its because i know lowlifes like you will take it too seriously and get angry for days about it. Its not because i'm admitting to anything rather i'm playing off your oversensitive feelings. I mean i never made one complaint about enrage when i was in there but everyone in your damn guild complained all day to me.

So come on, Aviax lets all get banned. Lets make heaven's tear a jackass free server.

Ugh..
    You're a butthurt dullard with a grudge on Enrage. You tailor the circumstances of bad situations you get yourself into to suit your aguement and claims and then point the finger at someone else. Reminds me of a politician.

No rules were ever created or demolished during your stay in Enrage. There's no evidence on your behalf to support this. You made a big deal over killing your own guild mates which is god damn common sense, it dosen't matter if it's an alt. The same goes for enrage members killing other people's alts, it's still the same person behind the character therefore you're still guildies.

If you didn't know this then i'm sorry but you need to grow a bloody brain.
    Then, to add insult to injury, because you can't get over this whole thing you make this whole fake bidding thing look like Enrage. Let me tell you something you sad little man, Enrage has no need to fake bid.

If we wanted bids we'd spam some hate on world chat and stirr up Tao. It's easy to provoke guilds into it. We're not dumb enough to fake bid, we know the consequences of such an action. The fact that this idiot GM is expecting Marin to have full responsibility and control over people who live on different corners of the globe to control their.. actions.. on all their characters... makes me wonder how the hell this GM, got their job in the first place.

• Aviax - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

If you had any sense, you'd let me decide what is and is not embarassing to me. Quite frankly, I'm not embarassed about anything I've said. It's all truth, unlike anything you've said. If anyone should be embarassed, it should be you. You're defending every stupid action you've done with "it was just a joke," or "I did that to be funny," which is all just excuses (not very good ones at that) in your attempt to avoid trouble.

It has already been mentioned, but since you missed this due to your poor reading skills, Enrage has not sent in any tickets complaining about themselves (us.) That is an absurd idea, and it's also your attempt to point the finger at someone else to avoid the consequences of your actions. On that note, please also enlighten me to the place where someone accused you of sending in tickets about yourself? I can't find it.

If you didn't care about what happens, you would've stopped replying a long time ago, and as such, it is clear that you do care.

Regarding the fact that you TT'd all last week? Care to explain to me how this is relevant? The issue is with your guild bidding on Enrage, not with your various weekly rituals. Nobody's digging their grave but you, and you're doing a splendid job.

Next, I never heard of one person complaining TO you. ABOUT you is a more likely story, but if we go back to the category that includes your BS excuses, it fits quite nicely.

Lastly, if the GM's have to ban me to ban you, that's perfectly fine. There will always be people willing to become a martyr for their cause, however, banning me for telling the truth about a situation would only reinforce the general public's opinions of GM intelligence.

P.S. Please continue to "not care" by posting more. It serves as great entertainment for me.
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Heaven's Tear: After People...Population: Zero

You, sir, are an idiot. :(

INB4 Failtania, Crytania, and Tanya
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^ LOLWUTQUOTEFAIL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^LOLWUTKONARIRAIDENFAIL

J/k. Have one of these --->b:heart
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^LOLWUTKONARIRAIDENFAIL

J/k. Have one of these --->b:heart

b:cute

And a Happy Early Valentines to you, too.

b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]