Blademaster Farming?

Options
palgrew
palgrew Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Blademaster
Where is a good place for a 61 BM to farm some coins and get decent exp doing it? kinda like aoe farming, or any farming guides Thank You
Post edited by palgrew on

Comments

• palgrew
    edited February 2010
    Options
    palgrew wrote: »
    Where is a good place for a 61 BM to farm some coins and get decent exp doing it? kinda like aoe farming, or any farming guides Thank You

anyone know?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aoe grind mayhaps?
    on seaweed theifs?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • palgrew
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aoe grind mayhaps?
    on seaweed theifs?

where they be?
  • _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear
    _Asterisk_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    theres not really a good place for you level to efficiently aoe grind. spots for aoeing come around level 70's. i suggest grinding on supreme foxwings (whatever they are called) they give decent xp and are not that hard to kill
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    theres not really a good place for you level to efficiently aoe grind. spots for aoeing come around level 70's. i suggest grinding on supreme foxwings (whatever they are called) they give decent xp and are not that hard to kill

i hate those things with a passion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    seaweed thieves are level 72, you can aoe there but there are much better ways to level until you are 7x and start aoeing again. low 60's is a dull spot for leveling so just do dailies + foxwings for a couple days
  • BoozeLover - Dreamweaver
    BoozeLover - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Seaweed are over 10 lvls above you meaning you get big dmg reduction, I would stick with Foxwings(if you are axe(only) user its bit harder since unless you plan to get multiple melee/cast mobs on your butt) if you get change try equip some interval based single target weapon, spear might be good if you get Farstrike to lvl 1-2, fist also works if you can get to use them

Update:
    I started grinding on Foxwings last night with AoS and I can (self buffed only) kill them without any pots, Sutra keeps HP up and 5% MP from AoS is just great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]