Lucky Coral Leavy! :(

2»

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Glad they are gone. True - cheap teles + cheap shards = pro... However, at what cost? High gold prices and higher prices of other items not capable of being acquired using the packs.
  • //arijuana - Sanctuary15
    //arijuana - Sanctuary15 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The way your dog feels when you go to work or school.

they wish you where home, they don't know if your coming back, even though barring some catastrophe you are certain to return. and they will jump around and be generally extra excited when you do return.

Best. Analogy. Evar.
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:worried <--- Sad
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't be sad, lucky coral will come back with a new name and new look! Just think of it as... the coral is going away for a few days to get plastic surger then coming right back!

Damn you Coral, make up your mind! It doesn't matter how you look I'll still hate you the same amount! You don't have to change, I promise I'll always hate you!b:sad
  • LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear
    LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will just sit back and enjoy what's left of the game. Do I buy any of these packs no. Why, I wont endorse anything that is causing a good game to turn into something that really has nothing worth playing for except friends

translation:

"cheap items are ruining the game, i wont play anymore nor will i buy whats giving everyone cheap items. i'll just log on and talk to my friends who are buying them"
  • vlsi
    vlsi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    translation:

"cheap items are ruining the game, i wont play anymore nor will i buy whats giving everyone cheap items. i'll just log on and talk to my friends who are buying them"

^this. 10char
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't be sad, lucky coral will come back with a new name and new look! Just think of it as... the coral is going away for a few days to get plastic surger then coming right back!

Damn you Coral, make up your mind! It doesn't matter how you look I'll still hate you the same amount! You don't have to change, I promise I'll always hate you!b:sad
    Yay :D b:avoid Where is it?? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_