Not so long ago in Harshlands

2»

Comments

• TreySongz - Harshlands
    TreySongz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Good pvp is me standing next to you and your bunched up party of 90s/100s, then appearing out of no where, dropping you in two seconds and then vanishing into thin air. That's good pvp. Ahahha.. This game is soooo SKILLED zOMG.
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    whatz iz this fish every1 talks about? wutz miji? I iz noobzie.

But more importantly... wut iz this PvP every1 talks about and me no know? b:sad

and how on earth did a gold price thread changed topic into a Golden-Fishing-PvP-days?

b:surrender

youve been utterly ignored my friendb:chuckle
  • Chelsie - Harshlands
    Chelsie - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I guess I'm kinda glad I quit this game now. I just was kind of curious as to how prices were with expansion and everything. I wouldn't mind coming back but I didn't used to buy gold all that much and anniversary packs pissed me off.

BTW, miss my old guild mates.
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For me, PvP in HL is memory..... Just miss those time rushing to B-flies, or Fish when I see " Need 2 for pk at fish" in Guild chat. Used up lots of dolls back then..but beginning of the server, forgot the doll one time, and lost my Epic lvl 40 XBow to Nurfed one time in Silver Pool. ..b:pleased..

and then BOOM.. anni pack came out.. No more fish, or B-flies. all u need is little Plastic Cards and buy ur lvlss. So right now, there is no meaningful pvp. Just RPKing. For those who doesnt CS FC, daily and other goodies . but, ofc, slower lvling than those who use Magic Books called Oracles. ..

But I strongly feel that PWI gotta have the PvP Arena. U see, U don't need to go out of SZ to lvl, and so called " PVP " u guys doing at the places are SilverPool, H.O and West gate. So I say U might as well have PvP Arena and have tea Party in there Like yall doing right now...... b:surrender...

P.S **One more thing.. PWI gotta come up with some kindda item that gives u PK counts ,selling for maybe 2-3 golds each..? Ive quit this game awhile ago but my name still on the pk rank top 10 with 5k+ kills....b:bye

p.s p.s *** Giving away my account....
  • Miho - Harshlands
    Miho - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i miss the good old days =(
  • IncubuS - Harshlands
    IncubuS - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010

QFT

10chars
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Yep, the good old days before BH and GV, when you COULD level in SZ, but 61-62 would take you over a month if you chose that route. Back when Miji's and grinding were how you got ahead. AKA, what Rhyme said. Seriously, if you weren't here before BH and GV and weren't in a guild that participated in massive PvP wars over such things then your argument is misplaced and invalid; shut up and enjoy Arch, 4 years in arch sounds like a ****ing hella fun game to me.

Sorry, maint day for me, so I'm kicking around old game forums trolling.
  • Miho - Harshlands
    Miho - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yep, the good old days before BH and GV, when you COULD level in SZ, but 61-62 would take you over a month if you chose that route. Back when Miji's and grinding were how you got ahead. AKA, what Rhyme said. Seriously, if you weren't here before BH and GV and weren't in a guild that participated in massive PvP wars over such things then your argument is misplaced and invalid; shut up and enjoy Arch, 4 years in arch sounds like a ****ing hella fun game to me.

Sorry, maint day for me, so I'm kicking around old game forums trolling.

Not talking about the new added contents you numbnut.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *Sigh*

Okay, before this new added content people had to leave SZ to grind. The fastest way to level was Zhenning. After that fish grind squads or whatever air/ water mob that fit your level. So, to have your guild level up faster and get an advantage you had to control so-said spot. There were several ways to do this:

1. Own the land they are on.
    2. Play at a **** time of day when no one else is on.
    3. Fight for it.

This pertains to both zhenning and grind squads, btw.

So then you have, generally, 1 squad vs 1 squad. Winner takes the spot for a little bit of time (If the losers owned the land then significantly less time) to grind while the other guys call back up. If your guild gave a ****, at all, about keeping their players happy and leveling at a decent rate then more people came. The winners would normally give a warning in guild chat saying that they got attempt-crashed.

This is where REAL PvP came from. Thank you for calling me a 'numbnut' but if you're going to try to insult me then please ATLEAST be right.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:sad I do too T____T Good old days... They were so fun D:
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh