Does Customer Support Exist in this game ?

Sekhmett - Harshlands
Sekhmett - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
So I purchased an item from the CS and it isn't functioning correctly. So I go to the GM area and see that they have live chat. Wonderful I think. So I try and initiate it by giving my information, and no matter what I do an email form comes up (Yes I am registered).

Well perhaps Live Help is down right now I figure, so I complete the form and send it. I get no confirmation at all. No ticket number, nothing. I check my email a few hours later. Nothing. I go back to the customer support website to see if I can at least see if my ticket was received. Nothing. There is no way to see even if you have a ticket.

So my question is, does the game run on auto pilot ? Is there no support at all ?

Responses appreciated.
Post edited by Sekhmett - Harshlands on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I always thought it was a bit odd you don't get an auto-respose when you mail a ticket it to at least say they got it.

Anyway - responses to tickets usually take at least 3-5 days. Make sure to only send 1 ticket tho - sending multiple tickets knocks you back to the bottom of the pile. Live support is only available during certain hours I believe.

Just out of interest, what is the problem you are having with your CS item?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I noticed you get it by random draw. I have gotten it a few times after about a half an hour of clickingb:surrender
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Usually when I have a problem I call.
    And I always get someone on the phone who's very kind and helpful.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I noticed you get it by random draw. I have gotten it a few times after about a half an hour of clickingb:surrender

You also can only get Live Chat during work hours.

...Did you really spend half an hour clicking and re-clicking the "Live Chat" button?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Live chat as said is only during buisness hours. Answers to tickets usually take between 3-5 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sekhmett - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I purchased a cage and a supercage, but neither the trainer nor the inventory master would accept it (The quest was active, but not acknowledged by them).

With the former, I tried a few different trainers, no luck. I went back to the main one, deleted the quest but she would not give it back to me).
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You also can only get Live Chat during work hours.

...Did you really spend half an hour clicking and re-clicking the "Live Chat" button?

Yeah I did.........what can I say I get really borred and my curiousity gets the better of meb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • anythinggoes
    anythinggoes Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I purchased a cage and a supercage, but neither the trainer nor the inventory master would accept it (The quest was active, but not acknowledged by them).

With the former, I tried a few different trainers, no luck. I went back to the main one, deleted the quest but she would not give it back to me).

Check your quest log and trash any quests that have to do with expanding your pet bag. I think one asks for you to bring Hay.

Anyway, trash those quests and you should be able to use your super cage at the inventory master.
    edited February 2010
    Bingo! I figured it out.

Go to your quest list & delete the quest that the Pet Trainer gave you to find 20 hay to expand your bag by one slot. Once that quest is deleted go to Pet Trainer & she will have the same quest now available. Click her... click "quest related"... click Pet Bag... then choose the option to bring her a cage. Once she gives the quest then go through that again & give her the cage to complete the quest.

Geez... what a PROCESS... but I now have two new pet slots! YAY! b:laugh

Tried this?

I post slow >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sekhmett - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I don't mind no live support for off hours to be honest. I don't even mind waiting a few days to speak with someone, but what I do think is dreadful is the lack of information they provide on the CS site.

They don't tell you their live support hours, nor do they say if you if your form has even been received. Plausible deniability I suppose, if they never get around to it.

I know its a F2P but if your are paying them real $, I think they need to really improve in this area.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I personally don't bother with Live Chat. I've found tickets to be plentiful. I sent one earlier today and got a response about 3 hours later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sekhmett - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    " Check your quest log and trash any quests that have to do with expanding your pet bag. I think one asks for you to bring Hay.
    Anyway, trash those quests and you should be able to use your super cage at the inventory master."

I had already completed the hay one and was on to the fruit. I hope it is not a one shot deal and the cage is useless. Oh well in any event, I deleted the fruit one to no avail.

If I clean out the rest of them, can I at least get my supercage in ?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you should be able, but if it doesn't work you'll have to send in a ticket.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Lygerr - Dreamweaver
    Lygerr - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I personally don't bother with Live Chat. I've found tickets to be plentiful. I sent one earlier today and got a response about 3 hours later.

and unfortunately sometimes you never get a response.
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver12
    Zatra - Dreamweaver12 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Live chat as said is only during buisness hours. Answers to tickets usually take between 3-5 days.

This is perfect world international. Live chat customer support should be 24/7.
  • anythinggoes
    anythinggoes Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    " Check your quest log and trash any quests that have to do with expanding your pet bag. I think one asks for you to bring Hay.
    Anyway, trash those quests and you should be able to use your super cage at the inventory master."

I had already completed the hay one and was on to the fruit. I hope it is not a one shot deal and the cage is useless. Oh well in any event, I deleted the fruit one to no avail.

If I clean out the rest of them, can I at least get my supercage in ?

So you deleted the fruit turn-in quest and the inventory master had nothing for the supercage quest?
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is perfect world international. Live chat customer support should be 24/7.
    It has a limited number of gms. Its not fair asking them to stay up 24 hours a day. Cranky gms would be a nightmare.

3515-468x-Image2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and unfortunately sometimes you never get a response.

I had a problem with 2 makeover scrolls b:cry I sent a ticket, heard back within 3 days, they asked me pretty much for all the info that has a * by it, which means I had to fill it out and I did... So I copied and pasted it and answered a few of their other questions. It has been 9 days now, no answer yet. I don't think i have ever had this happen, except when I reported a bug a few months ago, I have no answer from that. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Meh. I told them in excruciating detail exactly what was wrong with the so-called "Rising Tide Hair Glitch", and about a week and a half later I got a brief "Thanks, we'll forward the info to the devs" line...

I'm sorry, after a week and a half you could have enough email correspondance, phone conversations, and frikkin' SNAIL MAIL to not only discuss the problem, but have it fixed and done.

Yes I've lost faith in PWE. But that's not anything new...
    /cranky tiger face
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    Rinari - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Usually when I have a problem I call.
    And I always get someone on the phone who's very kind and helpful.

except you cant call them...
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Just because they don't openly list a phone number doesn't mean you can't find the phone number and request customer service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Just because they don't openly list a phone number doesn't mean you can't find the phone number and request customer service.

they've stated on multiple occasions that players arent supposed to call them, and that they will be ignored if they do call
    Retired Character

edited February 2010
    they've stated on multiple occasions that players arent supposed to call them, and that they will be ignored if they do call

Saying that to try and discourage calls and actively ignoring people who call are two very different things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Saying that to try and discourage calls and actively ignoring people who call are two very different things.

dunno, that's just what GMs have stated

"dont call, we wont help you if you do"

is basically what they said
    Retired Character

edited February 2010
    dunno, that's just what GMs have stated

"dont call, we wont help you if you do"

is basically what they said

I'm not saying the didn't say that or anything - I certainly believe you b:victory

But it's far from uncommon for customer service departments to make that statement - and most of the time if you call them anyway they will happily help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I'm not saying the didn't say that or anything - I certainly believe you b:victory

But it's far from uncommon for customer service departments to make that statement - and most of the time if you call them anyway they will happily help you.

ohhhh /facepalm

i see what you mean now >_<

i need coffee <_<

ignore my past few posts :D
    Retired Character

• Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked I heard back from pw after posting... they have fixed my problem and b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    See, instead of getting a response, we get our concerns removed from existance... Way to go PWI!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Admins/GMs don't care
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    if a gm answers something people use it to bash further answers of gms, situations change and people are too **** to understand it, therefore gms wont answer, because people will use the answer against them without showing any understandings. b:bye