Arcane robes and new armor

Ronrano - Sanctuary
Ronrano - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so I want the sorcerers robe of lava. I know its not in game yet but when will it be in game? I don't understand this either!!! Why is it that the sorceres robe of lava is for like lv 21 or something and then it jumps from that to a lv 77. arcane robe. The robe of lava isnt in game yet and the next robe is for lv 77. I want new armors. It just sucks for some people, such as me who use robes. Plz answer these questions.

1. When will the sorcerers robe of lava be comign out
2. Why does it jump from a lv 21 robe thats not in game to a lv 77 robe.
Post edited by Ronrano - Sanctuary on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What are you talking about? There are TONS of robe in the level 22 (actual level requirement for robe of lava) to level 77 range. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/isubtype/153

1.) Never
    2.) It doesnt.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Bow_of_War - Lost City
    Bow_of_War - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    a lot of the robes on the pwi database are not in game yet and I believe he was referring to legendary robes but not for sure.
    My life is PWI....everything else is hobbies b:chuckle

I attempted to shoot arrows and stun irl b:surrender
  • masterdogbert
    masterdogbert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    actually, that robe is in the game, i have actually seen players wear it, its the level 31 mold robe, not 21... the level 22/21 LA and HA armours arent in the game, nor are Flame Wand or Radiant Fist, i sent a ticket in for question about this, and this is what i got in return.

>Response: >Hello, Thank you for your report. We will look into the matter. If you have any other issues please feel free to contact us anytime.

> Message: > okay so yeah, i ask around, look around, and search for 2 items, i've been wanting to collect for a while now, low and behold, THEY AREN'T AVAIBLE TO OBTAIN!? yet you have them listed in the legendary forges! what the heck is the purpose of listing items people can NEVER OBTAIN?! was this a mistake? or did you just leave the items out?

Radiant Fist and Flame Wand, are not listed as drops from any monster or boss or from any quests/special box, yet they are clearly listed as makable/obtainable in the legendary forges, this is not nice to throw something infront of players and say "though it's obviously in our scripts, we wont ever let you have them" i'm sure quite a few more other items are unobtainable as well, such as the level 20 mold armours.

well i'm hoping to get some answers as to why you even show the items, or why we cannot obtain them ASAP, as an item collector, this is very bothersom towards me.

their response, was a pre-set response...because it's clear they don't care about rare item collectors, whom actually support the game with cash more then regular players imo. b:cryb:cryb:cry first the cake was a lie, and now this! will we ever beable to trust the dev/gm's!
  • Ronrano - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Ya i agree. Thanks for the feedback and ya I was talking about legendary. Ya, why throw something infront of us when we cant use them. It is very....lol i dont know just makes me a little irritated. There could atleast maybe be a quest for mold or something. Anyway thanks again ill be checking back. And if a GM or something could please post something or pm Ronrano on Sanctuary server (im online right now) that would be great!!
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Belligero
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I believe [this] is the answer you're looking for. Though to be fair, I don't know for certain that this 'newbie pack' is the same as the starter pack PWI offers. Either way, it would seem many of the low-level legendary items are only available through VIP armor/weapon tickets, or to GMs who have teh powerz.
  • Reno_Pc_LoT - Heavens Tear
    Reno_Pc_LoT - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    new player packs have the following inside of them

5 Esoterica
    10 teleacoustic
    1 bronze hp charm
    1 bronze mp charm
    1 geopraphic map
    2 of each basic inventory stone, safe stone, cage.b:sad

since there are most of the 20-22 mold weapons, i find it, VERY illconceived to not add the level 22 wand mold and 20 fist mold.

if they have most the weapons they should simply put them all in, and if they have the weapons, why not the armour? there seems to be alot of lacked infomation about why these items were left out.
    Once a legend, always a legend.
    Your best is my worse.
    Your skills are unfounded.
    Read it and obey, Chuck Norris approves of my skills.
  • Ronrano - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Either way i just want the new legendary armors put in. And add some legendary armors for arcane robes between lv 22 and lv 77. It goes
    Sorcerers Robe of lava req lv. 22 which isnt even in game and JUMPS to Steppenwolf Lords cape req lv. 77
    I jusr want to some new ones inbetween and to put the others that arent even in game in game.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Usually all this mold that don't drop from anything in the game camed from event bosses/elites.Usually big wraiths attacks on archo with bosses that drop this "rare" molds.Only way to collect them is having this events.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I believe [this] is the answer you're looking for. Though to be fair, I don't know for certain that this 'newbie pack' is the same as the starter pack PWI offers. Either way, it would seem many of the low-level legendary items are only available through VIP armor/weapon tickets, or to GMs who have teh powerz.

eck...seems kind of pointless with how fast people level now tho..
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty