wow =_=

WaffleChan - Sanctuary
WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
HA sword archer, and LA/Arcane hybrid BLADEMASTER... oracles are cool, arent they?

2010-010.jpg

2010-02-0907-14-18.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
advice to fledgling archers:
Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Post edited by WaffleChan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well there have been crazy combinations in the past that actually proved somewhat competent (HA Venos)...not sure what the deal with the HA sword archer is, but can't be worse than a HA Cleric (I've seen those around...).
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Isn't that just their own style build ? b:thanks
    Great patience and dedication though to reach that lv. (90+ ha sword arcer anyone)
    And bowbarian, arcane barbarian, ha axe cleric, fist barbarian, melee wizard <.< me (just playing around though).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i was profounded by the spear LA arcane blademaster ~_~;

@moon, he was already 90+ as a normal archer, he just restatted to be fancy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    maocchi wrote: »
    Well there have been crazy combinations in the past that actually proved somewhat competent (HA Venos)...not sure what the deal with the HA sword archer is, but can't be worse than a HA Cleric (I've seen those around...).

Heavy Veno isn't really very crazy. The reason it works is because a considerable portion of a Venomancer's total damage output comes from their pet.

These monstrosities though... Words fail me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    gfs_10930_2_2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @moon, he was already 90+ as a normal archer, he just restatted to be fancy.

I see, that why b:chuckle the weapon he hold was common and without refines.
    b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Arcane/LA BM, I can only say....wtf. Even I find it hard to justify that one b:surrender I saw a 6x arcane BM at public quest once ^^;

The archer? Quite possibly a fist hybrid or simply a HA who threw on an OHT sword for the lulz. Obviously not a pure oracle nub if he's at 9x. While HA archers aren't the most practical, they don't completely suck and with a heavily refined bow would be fairly ok.

The bowbarian however, I'm pretty certain I see legendary ring molds and a TT bow at the least. So he probably knows what he's doing.

I don't see why it should really make a difference to you. Does it affect your gaming experience? No. Are they having fun? Most likely. Do you have any real reason to bash them? None whatsoever.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Heavy Veno isn't really very crazy. The reason it works is because a considerable portion of a Venomancer's total damage output comes from their pet.

Judging from the very decent dps i can do as a pure mag fox, I'd guess that an HA fox would have better dps than a pure mag caster. I think the problem is being restrained on equips.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Magbarians ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    venos can do serious damage in fox form, a HA veno is actually a good idea for a fox
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • razorback08
    razorback08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    whats wrong with arcane wearing barbs?

33ld0ty.jpg
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    whats wrong with arcane wearing barbs?

33ld0ty.jpg

that that barb has litle more hp hp buffed then i have fully unbuffed and gets killed by physical classes and fails in tanking combined with **** damage worse the HA ones
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • razorback08
    edited February 2010
    that that barb has litle more hp hp buffed then i have fully unbuffed and gets killed by physical classes and fails in tanking combined with **** damage worse the HA ones

Considering those robes are +0 with only Grade 6 hp stones in, id say its pretty good, Have 20k+ HP with my +6/+7 HA
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not pwi. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • razorback08
    edited February 2010
    Not pwi. >.>

Same game different econemy. Thats all
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Considering those robes are +0 with only Grade 6 hp stones in, id say its pretty good, Have 20k+ HP with my +6/+7 HA

thats not the point im less then average geared
    and massive oraments,helmets and cape boosts can do alot especially cape and helmet
    he has like what 6k unbuffed thats just sucky and wont kill anyone in pvp why suck immense **** damage cant kil anyone thats charmed
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • razorback08
    edited February 2010
    thats not the point im less then average geared
    and massive oraments,helmets and cape boosts can do alot especially cape and helmet
    he has like what 6k unbuffed thats just sucky and wont kill anyone in pvp why suck immense **** damage cant kil anyone thats charmed

You take things way to serious =\ if you hadnt noticed i said i had heavy armour +6 and +7. You think id use arcane armour over that? I made this as a joke way back to prove barbs could wear anything and survive. Since i was using +8 element defense accessories my magic defence was through the roof.

Also check the damage logs, Lara was a 95 archer, 1k dmg per shot isnt bad...
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i invited a friend to play this game, left him on his own for a couple of days.. came back and he was wearing arcane armor on his barb. It happens?

and HA fox is not a crazy build, it makes more sense (to me atleast) than any other fox build.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wow >< i cant find back my condemming pwi post but i must uncondem u all cause ... it was the web box all are forgiven b:byeb:kissb:cute
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i still miss ayano tho b:sad
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LA Fist bm deadly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That archer is pretty awesome btw ^_^
    Its very cool to see something different, and the HA Archer did not oracle their way up. They had that account for a very long time. Oh, and wow his main weap is a bow, weird, never wouldve expected that lolol
    b:cool That HA Archer is kickin butt, just the way he wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • Elyiawatson - Sanctuary
    Elyiawatson - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Whoa whoa whoa, lets clear a few things here. I restatted at my late 70s, over a year ago. Aaaaaannd.... that sword was just for looks, because it is just so darn *drools*. I have my other melee weapons stashed away for people... like Waffle that looks at my stuff. >.> Oracles my butt! I'm way too poor to do that. *cough* I just found my style to play, this words best for me ;)
    "It sucks for you when they run up close eh?"
    "No then I just punch them."
    "Why? You're an archer."
    "It's cheaper."
    "What if they run away?"
    "I'll shoot them."
    "You're just lazy."
  • Kahrina - Sanctuary
    Kahrina - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah that's right, leave my Power Archer hubby alone you mean people =P
    I thought it was weird too at first but he proved that it is a viable and often even useful build many times since.
    It's not like he's hard to spot. A giant, purple, electric dragon? I mean, C'mon, people!