Goodbye Dreamweaver.

Xkat - Dreamweaver
Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Seems that my time has come...

Before I go, I just want to say a few things, I have had some great memorable experiences throughout the year that I played the game. I had fun and despite my fun being at someone else's expense I do hope that you all remember that at the end of the day Perfect World is just a game.

As for my reason for leaving... simple, I just feel that it's my time to go. Nothing more, nothing less.

No hard feelings. Love you all and will definitely miss some of you.

Farewell.
xkat
My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Xkat - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:bye

Bye kat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cya xkat; may you find happiness wherever you go.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    Amarah - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is my farewell as well. I'm sure we would of done this awhile ago but pwi gave us something to do together. Was good while it lasted. Me and kat had good times here and thanks to all who gave us a good laugh. Will miss alot of you!

Have fun everyone!
    b:dirtyProperty of xkat. I Love you baby, always.
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Goodbye xkat you will be missed b:sad
  • Haloangel - Dreamweaver
    Haloangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kat!!!! Ama!!!!! b:sad imma miss you two!!<333
    EQuinox <3 Demon Archer <3 5.0 ftw? ;)
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Best of luck to you both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i'll miss you kat! b:cry
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    awww, you're leaving! Now whos gonna talk to me about pking noobs b:cry
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my Filipino BFF is gone NUUUUUUU b:cry

ill miss you guys <33333333
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    take care u both b:bye
  • Luckycat - Dreamweaver
    Luckycat - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:sad HaloKitty will miss you

GL with RL ^^
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    send me your items?
  • Risingson - Dreamweaver
    Risingson - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    HAWHAT?!

what the hell kind of joke is this?

i think im gonna go cry thinking about your gears and billions of coins ill never... b:cry
  • Sinichi - Dreamweaver
    Sinichi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aww u both are retired... Good bye Ama and xkat,,, *sigh*

Btw, can I get some of ur stuff? 90+ one for my wizzie b:laughb:chuckle *plok*
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    omg noooo dont leave us b:cry well u guys will always be rememberd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kat and Amrah NOOOO. You tow have been great friends for a while now. Will have to stop in and see us once in a while. Have fun you two. Hope you both enjoy your time away from PW and whatever ur doin now. b:laugh
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me want you loots!
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Kat and Amrah NOOOO. You tow have been great friends for a while now. Will have to stop in and see us once in a while. Have fun you two. Hope you both enjoy your time away from PW and whatever ur doin now. b:laugh

We probably wont be stopping in Alax but we will miss our friends here. We are focusing on our relationship and future plans. Time for our lives and no more pwi b:surrender.

Thanks everyone who replied with warm goodbyes. Me and my girl appreciate it. b:dirty
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We probably wont be stopping in Alax but we will miss our friends here. We are focusing on our relationship and future plans. Time for our lives and no more pwi b:surrender.

Thanks everyone who replied with warm goodbyes. Me and my girl appreciate it. b:dirty

haha, we'll miss you too :)
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fare well xkat and Ama D: I have lost my computer so this is the first time i have heard about this. I'll miss you both. stay sexy. mahal kita X2 <3
  • BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver
    BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Xkat I barely even spoke with you for the first times before you left...it didn't hit me that you were actually that serious about quitting when we talked. I hope what I posted and said didn't encourage you to quit but I figured you might come back.

I keep getting the feeling Im just wasting my time everyday in this filthy cashshop game as older players keep quitting but the only thing that is of any importance at the end of the day is all the people on DW that I know but I feel detached from them and once they start quitting maybe it will be my time as well to finally go.

I didn't know you two Xkat and Amarah but if you are truly not coming back I wish you both the best of luck in the future and in life.
    I am a Demon Axe/Fist BM and proud of it. b:victory

Played for 4 months between 09.21.09-01.18.10

Then quit playing a game that I had grown to hate every day. b:bye
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I miss you guys =p

Highly doubt that I would ever come back, not even for a visit. =(

Anyhow, thank you all for the posts, greatly appreciate them wish you all luck with your gaming careers.

Lastly, to reply to the PM's I've received, no you may not have my account or items.

PS: Love the new fash! I want it in red! b:dirty
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not many of the ones that painted the map red on DW are still playing and the same goes for the ones that tried to stop Calamity from doing that.

Wish you all the best guys, I'm glad I had the chance to know you.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Treegirl - Dreamweaver
    Treegirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As someone who found his love on PW, I feel you. I don't know if you 2 actually met on the game, but PW gives my fiance and I "something to do" together. As much as I hate this game sometimes, I know I couldn't quit it because I really wouldn't have much to do with my Meggie-bear hehe.

But yeah...I commend the both of you for quitting the addiction to make your relationship flourish. May life be kind and filled with love and passion for you both. I didn't know you, personally. But I see the love between you both on this thread, and it touched me. :). Good luck and a happy lifetime to you both.
  • Amarah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    As someone who found his love on PW, I feel you. I don't know if you 2 actually met on the game, but PW gives my fiance and I "something to do" together. As much as I hate this game sometimes, I know I couldn't quit it because I really wouldn't have much to do with my Meggie-bear hehe.

But yeah...I commend the both of you for quitting the addiction to make your relationship flourish. May life be kind and filled with love and passion for you both. I didn't know you, personally. But I see the love between you both on this thread, and it touched me. :). Good luck and a happy lifetime to you both.

Thanks Tree. Yes we met in the game. As far as stuff to do we are finding other stuff for now and keeping our time away from strictly into one thing and spending it more together (and with our new puppy). We enjoy the kind words you have said and hope the best for you and your *meggie-bear* alsob:pleased. It only gets better from here and I hope the time will come for you when you won't need PW for things to do with your fiance.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Not many of the ones that painted the map red on DW are still playing and the same goes for the ones that tried to stop Calamity from doing that.

Wish you all the best guys, I'm glad I had the chance to know you.

Thanks Ursa :)

And we can't really blame people for wanting to quit. The game is not as it was 8 months ago when we were actually having fun, doing faction events, grinding to try and be at the top 50's and just doing fun stuff.

Anyways, thanks again, and we both are also glad to have known you as well.

We found other things to keep us occupied with and plus, one person is busy packing up to move to where the other person lives *shhh it's a secret* =p

Hehe, thanks for the kind reply and I also wish you the best of luck with your fiance b:cute

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ClericNico - Dreamweaver
    ClericNico - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree, the game's not what it once was. Anyway, I don't really know either of you, but good luck in your lives, and take care. b:bye

*breaks into song*

when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore....

b:chuckle
    Sometimes, when I'm bored, I blow myself up. b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ClericNico: 7x Cleric, Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 7x Barbarian, Tormented Executor (Hate2Love Alt Faction)
    Durzo_Blint: 6x Blademaster, Tormented

The cleric formerly known as the veno known as Sheeeba. b:chuckle
  • NoragTheEvil - Dreamweaver
    NoragTheEvil - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:bye bye bye idk you though but bye :(