Fb29

Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
So today I was helping a small lvl veno in bh qingzi and she said her friend told her she can pull the boss even if the door is closed but another player in the squad said that can make her get banned. Is it that true? If a gm can answer would be better
I really find it stupid bcuz the game is made like this, if its wrong then repair this and make that venos cant pull the boss if door is closed
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it was answered before n reason is the door is there for a reason o.o glitch abuse not allowed b:surrender

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=483582&highlight=qingzi&page=4 read last post gm spoons one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Spoons is gone, so his comments are null and void.

Besides, assassin are allowed to go through walls. I don't see a problem with this.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @volst
    You're an idiot.

@OP
    The search button is a great thing.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    ^ No u.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    volst wrote: »
    ^ No u.

way to prove his point ^^
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    volst u fail doesnt matter if spoon gone that comment still valid since the tos never changed.so gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just hope that door will be fixed someday, because if you were the only person that not agree with that idea to pull quingzi out.
    That pretty much mean just quit the squad but . . . -_- . . . sometimes they thought you going to report them and spam you.

There was some thread about these, i just give some link here :
    BH on FB 29
    Bannable Offenses
    Permabans from bugging bosses?

And pretty much what DrunkWizard say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *posts this on both of these threads* GDammit i miss Spoons b:cry
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i was sad a couple weeks ago when i joined a squad that was pulling threw the door. I told them that this is glitch abuse and we should open the door. They said... "no one will get in trouble if no one reports it, got it?"
    ..you see they knew they were doing something wrong... all to save like 2 mins of their time. I didnt want any part of it and they got party wiped anyways, trying to have a magmite tank it.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i was sad a couple weeks ago when i joined a squad that was pulling threw the door. I told them that this is glitch abuse and we should open the door. They said... "no one will get in trouble if no one reports it, got it?"
    ..you see they knew they were doing something wrong... all to save like 2 mins of their time. I didnt want any part of it and they got party wiped anyways, trying to have a magmite tank it.

I got that once, I simply informed them I WAS reporting and left. I don't really care much if a bunch of random idiots I don't know think I'm a "tell-tale" tbh.

Anyway @ OP, you're level 75. Just take the minute or so, kill the tower and stop being lazy O_o
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Lol my veno is not lvl 75, thats my wiz and as i wanted to help in bh while the other person said no need , just asked cuz didnt knew if it was or not ilegal.
    No need to insult me if u donno me ;)
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Lol my veno is not lvl 75, thats my wiz and as i wanted to help in bh while the other person said no need , just asked cuz didnt knew if it was or not ilegal.
    No need to insult me if u donno me ;)

Don mind me, I'm nearly always in rant mode on forums. b:chuckle

Didn't mean to insult anyway, just saying in most cases it's quicker just to kill the tower rather than risking the ban.
  • Potzi - Lost City
    Potzi - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I say go for it. Not our fault it's bugged. They can't punish us for not making a simple update to fix it either. Instead we get cash shop items. We should all just bug it to stop these cash shop events!!!!! LOL
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    ya its better to do all legal but i think low lvls skip tower cuz inside that room mobs run into u 3 at a time and those flames kill them fast
  • Amber_Lust - Sanctuary
    Amber_Lust - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ya its better to do all legal but i think low lvls skip tower cuz inside that room mobs run into u 3 at a time and those flames kill them fast

If you can pull boss, you can pull the mobs too, 1 by 1, except for the little heads and the tower. Also you can shoot the tower from range and only mob around it that will aggro from it *other than the tower itself* is the lantern next to it
  • Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
    Reiasaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That actually happened to me last week. I had no idea it was bannable, seeing as the whole squad went with it. Nobody argued or questioned it. (will keep that in mind)
    Like seeing art? Check out my gallery at gamegodess81 dot deviantart dot com
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Also keep in mind that gms can be in instance with you, and you may not know it. So even if you think you are ok as long as no one in your squad reports it, you're not b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry