Choices....

doublenegative
doublenegative Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Okay, so I'm not sure whether or not to buy the 30 gold wings for tideborn or settle for the 25's and buy some lucky coral....any suggestions?
Post edited by doublenegative on

Comments

• Himawary - Sanctuary
    Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If u like the wings then buy them but if ur happy with others then buy corals too b:bye
  • Koraal - Dreamweaver
    Koraal - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, the problem I'm having is, do I want performance, or something pretty?
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Performance personally. You'll be thankful when you get round to doing things like WQ and flying in between quests.
  • Koraal - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Is there any actual upkeep to the wings?
  • Koraal - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Or what if I purchase wings of a lower grade, and use wind widgets on it?
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Or what if I purchase wings of a lower grade, and use wind widgets on it?
    There is no upkeep other then while "Hasting"(Accelerating) which takes chi stones. As of right now you cannot upgrade tideborn wings with wind widgets though. Also if they -ever-(Not likely LOL) do release widgets upgrades for tideborn wings the highest widgets upgrade to is 3.0/5.0.

Though 0.2 difference isnt big enough to be noticable(but the 30gold do have higher Haste speed[tbh I never use haste though]), do whatever you want/ looks better.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One small thing to add:
    If you do go for coral packs, buy them first. Because there's a teensy tiny infinitessimal chance that you'll get a wing pack and get your wings that way, leaving you with 25 gold saved.

But yes - when flying long distance, speed matters. Of course, ideally you should teleport everywhere.
  • Koraal - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Thanks everyone, ended up purchasing the 30 gold wings. Not quite as pretty, but they do the job. :)