Let's Make A Colorful Map!!!!!

Options
Garaver - Harshlands
Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I wanna make a call to every 70+ or 80+ guild in the server, don't be afraid of the biggest guilds in the map! they can't hold back every single attack, no matter how many lvl 100+, 90+, organized, etc, they have/are. Imagine if every single land gets bid on???? divide them on 3 days of TWs, 200 players can't organize themselves to hold every land. Let's not permit that all the fun and money are divided in few couple of ppl, don't live in fear, is just a game after all, let's make a more colorful map!!!!!! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
-Former member of Kylin
-Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
Post edited by Garaver - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your post is motivating and all but conqueror did defend every single land being attacked b:laugh

and 7x? i can sneeze and hit 7x..
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your post is motivating and all but conqueror did defend every single land being attacked b:laugh

and 7x? i can sneeze and hit 7x..
    Of course u can 1 hit 7X, but as I said, is a game, and what is wrong in my opinion is that guilds don't attack 'cause of fear. And besides, that Conqueror did it doesn't mean that u have to think about that as a rule, u can't predict the future, not necessarily that will happen in Harshlands too, if u don't try, you'll never know! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    more guilds attacking = gives the defending guild a whole lot of free money. if you really wanted to save the server you would make 3 guilds containing the 240 best available players and triple attack.. but even then unless 2 of those guilds took land each week you would only be stalemating that guild.

do 240 people even play harshlands?
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    more guilds attacking = gives the defending guild a whole lot of free money. if you really wanted to save the server you would make 3 guilds containing the 240 best available players and triple attack.. but even then unless 2 of those guilds took land each week you would only be stalemating that guild.

do 240 people even play harshlands?

As I said... you'll never know, u can't predict this as true, besides, is a game, not a military action, the server should at least give it a try, there's nothing to loose!. And btw, the last comment... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As I said... you'll never know, u can't predict this as true, besides, is a game, not a military action, the server should at least give it a try, there's nothing to loose!. And btw, the last comment... lol

cept 500k * 9001
  • SilentSteps - Harshlands
    SilentSteps - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wanna make a call to every 70+ or 80+ guild in the server, don't be afraid of the biggest guilds in the map! they can't hold back every single attack, no matter how many lvl 100+, 90+, organized, etc, they have/are. Imagine if every single land gets bid on???? divide them on 3 days of TWs, 200 players can't organize themselves to hold every land. Let's not permit that all the fun and money are divided in few couple of ppl, don't live in fear, is just a game after all, let's make a more colorful map!!!!!! b:victory

Hmm ok. Wait, WHAT?
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    In a guild of let's say... 130 ppl... 500k bid on... plus towers and catas.... let's say 820k coins u need.... divide that money in every guild member, if they donate 8k... hmmm... that's over 1mil coins...seems money is not a problem after all b:laugh IN A TW THAT LASTS MORE OF COURSE U NEED MORE COINS, BUT STILL, EVERYONE OVER 7X CAN DONATE WAY MORE THAT 8K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dunno about you but i wouldn't want to give money to the guild im trying to destroy..
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dunno about you but i wouldn't want to give money to the guild im trying to destroy..

Pls don't confuse my thread, what I want is that the smaller guilds to have fun and to don't be afraid, idc about the " destroying the big guild", it's just that if we have one guild holding like 80% of all the lands... well, that's the logical target. Is nothing personal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    please stop :3
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course u can 1 hit 7X, but as I said, is a game, and what is wrong in my opinion is that guilds don't attack 'cause of fear. And besides, that Conqueror did it doesn't mean that u have to think about that as a rule, u can't predict the future, not necessarily that will happen in Harshlands too, if u don't try, you'll never know! b:thanks

-_-

This server was founded on the belief that Conqueror knew best:

TW is all that matters, cause money makes the world go round.
    Fun is for ******* and ****.
    PvE to 90.
    Osht we hit 90; PvE unless we're facing a TW.
    Osht someone attacked me, well, I'll kill him but then apologize.

I mean honestly, don't even comment anymore. Everyone is trying so god damn hard to be either Conqueror or BloodLusT that saying neither is the rule is just stupid.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    guys stop being jealous of kd.. they worked hard to get their lands... oh wait... forget what i said first.. but anyway as devoted said.. small factions bidding is worthless.. example disciplez and stalkers tw... i go charmless.. i go to their base not to zhen on the crystal but where the resprawn on a cata and they all die continuosly... die resprawn die resprawn die... sorry but 1 team of 10x could solo their tw. why they bid? i dunno.. for fun? they keep dieing as soon as the resprawn.. i dont see the fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    guys stop being jealous of kd.. they worked hard to get their lands... oh wait... forget what i said first.. but anyway as devoted said.. small factions bidding is worthless.. example disciplez and stalkers tw... i go charmless.. i go to their base not to zhen on the crystal but where the resprawn on a cata and they all die continuosly... die resprawn die resprawn die... sorry but 1 team of 10x could solo their tw. why they bid? i dunno.. for fun? they keep dieing as soon as the resprawn.. i dont see the fun

I sure do miss those Kylin no shows back when QQme attacked Kylin.
    60 / 250.
  • Rayne_ - Harshlands
    Rayne_ - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm new to the whole Territory War thing. Never been in one, never cared, and I probably never will. Although I would like to learn more about them.

I figure if Kingdom can put their name to the irony it implies, then by all means. Congratulations to them. Maybe when they're done some of their higher ups will lose the enthusiasm behind Territory Wars and let someone else in.

I severely doubt they are that enthralled by this game that they would go to all the trouble to keep it running. MMO's do have endings, after all.

P.S. A hail to Crimson for sticking it out for so long, even if they did disappear from the map for most of time I've been playing this game.
    "What man would go into the dark without a light?"
    "That's a silly question. What man would go into the dark?"
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I sure do miss those Kylin no shows back when QQme attacked Kylin.

only fun tws in qqme was aginst crimson... at least i dont' remember any others.

i see the point your trying to make, but ky was a tw faction still back then, and those other factions are not. Even though ky didn't show up to tw vs qqme they did stay on the map longer then qqme.

And the smaller factions DO help, 1 big guild and 2 smallers atacking 1 guild. Even if that 1 guild getting ganked just has to send 1 squad of 9Xs or 10Xs into each of the smaller tws, thats 12 9Xs or 10Xs not in the tw that matters.

Even if it dosn't look like much, it is helping a little bit, idk if its helping worth 1.5mill worth (tw costs, including towers) but its helping
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm new to the whole Territory War thing. Never been in one, never cared, and I probably never will. Although I would like to learn more about them.

I figure if Kingdom can put their name to the irony it implies, then by all means. Congratulations to them. Maybe when they're done some of their higher ups will lose the enthusiasm behind Territory Wars and let someone else in.

I severely doubt they are that enthralled by this game that they would go to all the trouble to keep it running. MMO's do have endings, after all.

P.S. A hail to Crimson for sticking it out for so long, even if they did disappear from the map for most of time I've been playing this game.

You hav a point on your last paragraph, Crimson so far is the only guild that successfully came back from the dead :)
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -_-

This server was founded on the belief that Conqueror knew best:

TW is all that matters, cause money makes the world go round.
    Fun is for ******* and ****.
    PvE to 90.
    Osht we hit 90; PvE unless we're facing a TW.
    Osht someone attacked me, well, I'll kill him but then apologize.

I mean honestly, don't even comment anymore. Everyone is trying so god damn hard to be either Conqueror or BloodLusT that saying neither is the rule is just stupid.

Sucks to think like that, is actually sad, u should then look for somenthing else to do instead of playing online GAMES (key word)

I admit Dark has a good point here... indeed wait for more lvls and faction growth. But seriously, hope to see more TWs in the near future b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

for the experience
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There are less powerful guilds that don't have a prayer, but they can get practice and at least cause the larger guild to send 25-30 people. Examples: Evoke, Stalkers, Takoda

And then there are the guilds with 40 people, all under 70, and 6 at most show up to TW...those do nothing. Those actually make it EASIER for the big guilds to win, because it makes it less chance that multiple hard wars are stacked together.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sucks to think like that, is actually sad, u should then look for somenthing else to do instead of playing online GAMES (key word)

Do me a favor, requote that and highlight liiike 2 lines up. Then change your response to "I'm a ******" and walk away. Thanks. <3

BTW I don't play this game, just troll it's forums once a week.

Annd on another note: Ligeia, you almost 102? I have my party hat and streamers ready but I logged on to see 101, again. ;___;
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do me a favor, requote that and highlight liiike 2 lines up. Then change your response to "I'm a ******" and walk away. Thanks. <3

BTW I don't play this game, just troll it's forums once a week.

Annd on another note: Ligeia, you almost 102? I have my party hat and streamers ready but I logged on to see 101, again. ;___;

you troll these forums but your getting pretty pissed off lol.....
    HL has colorful map yet? I come to HL if u has colorful map!!!!!!!
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm only 30.7%. 267mil EXP takes forever QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I dont care if its 267m. You will get it by Friday.
    Wonhalt
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

Srsly holmes, this cake is getting moldy, you better hurry up or I'mma make you eat the whole thing.

PS. Remember when you bought aallllllll the gold on the AH right before Anni Packs came out so people who bought gold ended up putting it on there for liiike 1m a piece or more? WTF did you do with all of it? I just realized that I never did ask, lul. ;3
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PS. Remember when you bought aallllllll the gold on the AH right before Anni Packs came out so people who bought gold ended up putting it on there for liiike 1m a piece or more? WTF did you do with all of it? I just realized that I never did ask, lul. ;3
    I resold it all for double what I bought it at.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmfao, only you.
  • EpicDPS - Harshlands
    EpicDPS - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is why ppl think harshlands is dead cus there is only 2 colours on the TW map lol

what ppl don't realise is that if there was a map reset there would be AT LEAST 15 different guilds on that map it would take kd or ky at least 3 month to get it all back lol

but don't expect any kind of change at all ky won't take down kd and kd won't take down ky sooooo.... yeh red n yellow map ftw >.>

i hate stalemates in any scenario they get you nowhere

*calls for a map reset*
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wouldnt mind a map reset, but that is such a temporary fix. If a guild cant get on the map now in 3v1s vs KD or KY, how would they plan on remaining a factor if they grab some PvE land? What needs to happen, is a patch needs to come out reducing guild size to like 100 max, and make TWs be maybe 50 v 50. that way there are more decent high level people to fill out more guilds so competition would be much more evenly matched. But i doubt that patch will ever come zzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]