Increase squad limit

YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
I've come across countless issues with the limit in a squad many times, been forced to say "sorry full" to so many people. What is your view on this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That it is necessary, since otherwise, you would be able to have the whole guild go kill your bosses, and splitting rewards would be hard, on top of that, FB quests, with 5 high levels is easy, imagine with 20. And then again, the blood is a mat used for some special gear, therefore, it would make it really easy to get 30 bloods per FB, and ppl would send alts in just to get extra blood.

Anyway, I do believe the squad cap should be raised to 7.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adalynne - Sanctuary
    Adalynne - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree. As for it causing problems with drops and whatnot, that could be an issue, but as long as the cap wasn't raised too terribly high, it hopefully wouldn't cause too many problems. I say eight classes warrants an 8 person squad limit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats.
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd definately be in favour of 8 man squads so long as some places get increased difficulty to keep them entertaining
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Eight would be optimal. Any more and BHs would be too easy with, lets say, 10 guys in a squad. But, if they decided to make bosses harder it would just make it too hard to complete them with less people. It's hard enough to find a squad when I play (midnight-2pm server time, I live in Europe).
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.