Pet Skills Locations

Skilledscuer - Heavens Tear
Skilledscuer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Venomancer
I was looking through the forums and didn't see anything having to do with Pet skilllocation. Im curious to know if pet skills suchas reflect are available to buy
Post edited by Skilledscuer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Common pet skills may be bought from Mr. and Mrs. Zoologist in Archosaur, at rather high prices.

Both common and "rare" pet skills (like Reflect) are potential loot from chests in the weekly Dragon Temple Raider event. These usually find their way to the auction house, where prices are (typically) cheaper than from NPC.

EDIT: I meant to say prices for skills which are already available from NPC are cheaper. So-called "rare" pet skills will naturally command a premium cost, regardless of from where you obtain it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Common pet skills may be bought from Mr. and Mrs. Zoologist in Archosaur, at rather high prices.

Both common and "rare" pet skills (like Reflect) are potential loot from chests in the weekly Dragon Temple Raider event. These usually find their way to the auction house, where prices are (typically) cheaper than from NPC.

shes being sarcastic
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Peritia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    shes being sarcastic

Don't know where you got that impression. I just stated some basic facts about pet skills.

If I wanted to be sarcastic I would have replied with something like:

Reflect is a very common pet skill, you should have no trouble finding it for very cheap on auction house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Don't know where you got that impression. I just stated some basic facts about pet skills.

Reflect is a very common pet skill, you should have no trouble finding it for very cheap on auction house.

lol reflect is a very expensive pet skill because it is rare.
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Peritia - Lost City
    edited February 2010

... like I said...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wonder why venomancer easily argue or fighting each other ? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol reflect is a very expensive pet skill because it is rare.
    its about 3-4mil
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wonder why Foxymage easily argue or fighting everybody ? b:bye

fixed
    /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    its about 3-4mil
    on you'r server it differs from server to server
    fixed
    /10char

no thats wrong see how easily you have started an argument?

~nicki minaj~
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rare pet skills are very hard to give a price due to such a low supply. They may range anywhere from 5m to 25m, although of course it depends on what the skill is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skilledscuer - Heavens Tear
    Skilledscuer - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol sry, i shuda added, i know about common pet skills and upgrades, im more interested in learning bout the rare pet skills and how to obtains em, im lvl 65 pet skills saviong up money again(just bought wings)
    I'd like to know about those skills that buff for an hour or so
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    on you'r server it differs from server to server
    you should check prices
    my server is HL, i guess its cheaper on higher populated servers
  • Peritia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    lol Sry, I Shuda Added, I Know About Common Pet Skills And Upgrades, Im More Interested In Learning Bout The Rare Pet Skills And How To Obtains Em, Im Lvl 65 Pet Skills Saviong Up Money Again(just Bought Wings)
    I'd Like To Know About Those Skills That Buff For An Hour Or So
    common Pet Skills May Be Bought From Mr. And Mrs. Zoologist In Archosaur, At Rather High Prices.

Both Common And "rare" Pet Skills (like Reflect) Are Potential Loot From Chests In The Weekly Dragon Temple Raider Event. These Usually Find Their Way To The Auction House, Where Prices Are (typically) Cheaper Than From Npc.

edit: I Meant To Say Prices For Skills Which Are Already Available From Npc Are Cheaper. So-called "rare" Pet Skills Will Naturally Command A Premium Cost, Regardless Of From Where You Obtain It.

Also included for good measure: Ecatomb's Pet Skill Database
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]