Giant wings ?

2»

Comments

• Kilnox - Harshlands
    Kilnox - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop complaining.

Or haven't you seen how big Dark Negation elf wings are? No?

Then shut up.

Making wings bigger wont make them look better, it will look like they were before (crappy). The only thing it changed it's that i cant see amount of dmg my sin took while in air, and it covers mobs im fighting.

If some kiddos were complaining TB wings r too small then do new ones, bigger - huge like a house even. I bought mine ones cuz i liked its size, and now what? I have to buy another ones??

And for all those "QQ more" post: QQ! I want to wings resize back!
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can I make a real complaint about a change to cash shop wings? My elven Iridesence were bought at 3,2/6,2m/s and now they go 3,0/6,0. I wish they'd just made them a little bigger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i just logged in and saw some tideborns flying. those wings are so big it looks weird. b:surrender
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    newwingsize2-1.png

hai guise im an aeropwane
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Btw, i wonder about these all thing . . since tideborn right now is exclusive for pw international.

Could it be . . ._. . . in the future tideborn aerocraft for other PW version will be different from here . . b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Laurrella - Dreamweaver
    Laurrella - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would prefer the wings be more proportional to character size but at the very least, like some others have pointed out, they get in the way of what you can see at times forcing you either to go into 1st person mode or pull back so far it's hard to target visually.
    Laurrixa - 64 Sin
  • Freani - Raging Tide
    Freani - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    can anyone send or instruc me how to make demon wings and where to find the materials thnx
    [SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    you cant make wings. any wings other than the lvl 30 quest reward wings have to be purchased from the cash shop.

/necroinb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    they did this many many patches ago, all of the cash-shop tideborn wings have since been grossly over-sized, and the pink ones (forget the name) have the little spokes (the part that "attaches" the wings to the character's body) coming out of the toon's neck. i've since stopped playing my tideborns because it looks completely ridiculous. they really should bring them back to normal size and just keep the stupid npc-wings larger, as those were the ones people were complaining about from the start.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dunno, I kinda like my assassin looking like a freaking airplane...

/sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dunno, I kinda like my assassin looking like a freaking airplane...

/sarcasm

icwutudidthar =_=

I actually like the 5 gold wings(can't remember the name); they look more like fins instead of a lightshow. The glowing green wings (dreamchaser?) would be nice if they were smaller. Same with the wildfire wings. they looked cool when they were smaller (in an 'evil angel descending from heaven' kinda way), now they just look stupid.

Oh, and necro
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not too big of a necro, but still a necro. At least it's not pulled from 2008 again.