Seeking friendly TW Faction

Options
Kamiller - Dreamweaver
Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
First thing first, I apologize I'm in the wrong place for this thread so please don't bash on me. I only saw a thread for factions to advertise themselves and it looks to not be very active. Anyways.....

Lvl 85 Veno with a herc and Nix seeking a very fun and friendly TW faction. If you are not a TW faction then please don't respond. I am a very active player, playing daily off and on. I am a TW junkie and only want to have fun. I don't care wether I win or lose as long as I can TW more than 10 minutes b:chuckle I can be serious when need be and fun the other 95% of the time. I am also always willing to give a helping hand. Thanks all for reading this post. Sorry I had to do it this way but I wasted 5-6 telly's yesterday with no replies b:surrender Either more veno's are not currently needed or the tw factions weren't watching WC b:sad

Looking forward to replies I love you Dreamweaver b:dirty
Post edited by Kamiller - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They don't respond to your teles because all the top 5 factions(dunno about dynasty)have websites where you have to apply.I only know the link to 2 of them and i won't make publicity.Best way is to ask members of those Tw factions that do Tw more than 10 mins of the link to the website.
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the fast reply. I understand what you mean. I have however tried to contact actual members to ask wether they were currently recruiting and got absolutely no reply from anyone. Must just be my luck, lol. Anyways, I suppose I just need to be more patient. Another reason I wrote this thread. Also, to those who require me to apply, please give me the link to do so and if you want your link to be mor eprivate feel free to mail me the link in-game. Thanks all b:pleased
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Check out HDT, we TW every weekend. (recently lost our land to dynasty in a 1 hour fight)

Just ask to speak to an executor or director/leader using World chat and they will interview you and refer you to our website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can only give you this 2 links:
    for bushido: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=317534&TabID=2662139
    and for calamity: http://calamity-dw.mmoguildsites.com/

maybe others from eq and some other factions can fill in the missing ones.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can only give you this 2 links:
    for bushido: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=317534&TabID=2662139
    and for calamity: http://calamity-dw.mmoguildsites.com/

maybe others from eq and some other factions can fill in the missing ones.

Or...for Bushido, this one (they link to the same site). b:victory

In any event, thanks for your patience. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tinyurl.com/eqsignup

Fill out the application and we will get to you when we can.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • goldbear
    goldbear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hi, Whiptress from Renegades!

Yes we are a TW faction and we enjoy it!!! A lot of higher factions including Cala are not taking Venos atm.

We have lasted V Cala up to 15 mins and we had a great fight V Kindrid last week. Looks like the training weeks are paying off.

We are looking for TW active players and that is the direction we are heading in the future. So we ask that anyone the joins be available for TW most weeks.

But, on a guild note. Be Nice and Have Fun is our motto.

As long as you are nice and a respectful person towards others you are welcome.

We have forums and website http://www.renegadespwi.mmoguildsites.com. Our faction rules are on the front page so please check them out before responding.

For anyone looking at this post and interested in a great friendly guild with a lot of mature players. Please contact Whiptress 90 HA Veno or SinfulDreams
    LvL 90 LA Veno in game or put an application on our website.

Cheers

Chris
    aak Whiptress LvL 90 HA Veno
    First thing first, I apologize I'm in the wrong place for this thread so please don't bash on me. I only saw a thread for factions to advertise themselves and it looks to not be very active. Anyways.....

Lvl 85 Veno with a herc and Nix seeking a very fun and friendly TW faction. If you are not a TW faction then please don't respond. I am a very active player, playing daily off and on. I am a TW junkie and only want to have fun. I don't care wether I win or lose as long as I can TW more than 10 minutes b:chuckle I can be serious when need be and fun the other 95% of the time. I am also always willing to give a helping hand. Thanks all for reading this post. Sorry I had to do it this way but I wasted 5-6 telly's yesterday with no replies b:surrender Either more veno's are not currently needed or the tw factions weren't watching WC b:sad

Looking forward to replies I love you Dreamweaver b:dirty
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We are a fun, active, and slightly-cough- insane, TWing faction. Recently had an almost two hour TW against Vanquish last weekend. Was awesome. :)

The tele is also good for WQ 8) LOL, maybe I shouldn't be posting.. too easily distracted b:beatup

Apply at hdt.owns.it if you're interested! :)

rawr! >:D
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have to correct Miz; he is using our old signup sheet.

Check Equinox out; tinyurl.com/eqhome

You can read our code of conduct, a little bit about or faction and if everything is agreeable to your tastes and game play, feel free to signup there.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have to correct Miz; he is using our old signup sheet.

Check Equinox out; tinyurl.com/eqhome

You can read our code of conduct, a little bit about or faction and if everything is agreeable to your tastes and game play, feel free to signup there.

b:surrenderooops my bad.....
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Awww, thanks b:sad just thought you guys were racists towards veno's like every other faction, lol, never got a reply saying yay or nay, lol. Well, I have found a new home in HDT with the many silly fun and friendly people b:pleased Thanks everyone for the replies I really appreciated all of them. Wish I could be in all at one time, I sure know how to make a person go o.O b:chuckle
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Awww, thanks just thought you guys were racists towards veno's like every other faction, lol, never got a reply saying yay or nay, lol. Well, I have found a new home in HDT with the many silly fun and friendly people b:pleased Thanks everyone for the replies I really appreciated all of them. Wish I could be in all at one time, I sure know how to make a person go o.O b:chuckle

Hmm, I'm going through abit of an AFK week :P

So welcome to HDT from here than b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris