Mat split in Twilight Temple

Options
arctaurusrhal
arctaurusrhal Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am a new player so Im sure this question has been ask but I cant find it so Im gonna ask again.

What are the rules of mat split in Twilight Temple runs? I have been in over 2 dozen TT runs since I play this game 3 months ago and I was taught that the order of split was sub, cleric, tank, then DD by order. Each gets one mat of their choice.

Today I join a TT 1-3 run with Chaotica_ from assault and during the run we had to replace the second DD twice because they both had to leave. When our 3rd DD came on board we were at the last 2 boss and the tank ask that the mats be split because the DD didnt do the previous boss. We all agreed and proceed to split the mats and our BM, Chaotica_, who was the bank and sub told us that she will keep all 8 of the mirrors because she subbed. We all try to explain that it was not the way TT mats are split. I was later inform by _BloodMare_ leader of BlackTear that it is how a TT run mats are split.

So could someone more experience than me tell me how TT mats are split? Because if BloodMare is right then hell I will buy subs and sub my own TT runs.
Post edited by arctaurusrhal on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Subber gets paid for subs, then split - is common.

The payment is usually 3 mirages per subst, not 8 of an actual mat! Although, 8 of the trash (skeleton pieces, mysterious skulls, klunky swords) would work, I guess.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Subber gets paid for subs, then split - is common.

The payment is usually 3 mirages per subst, not 8 of an actual mat! Although, 8 of the trash (skeleton pieces, mysterious skulls, klunky swords) would work, I guess.

actually its not common system with random squads not in my random squads atleast

its more like subber gets to pick 1 mat first then tank picks 1 mat then cleric(s) get to pick 1 mat then DDs by lvl get to pick 1 mat then repeat what i just said til you are out off mats
    and a multiple amount off mirages or other worthy stuff apoc pages for example can count as 1 mat to

call this system unfair I don't mind but on HT its the most common system in random squads
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    8 mirrors for subbing? Absolute scam.
  • Malkaviana - Dreamweaver
    Malkaviana - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ehh that guy either is really insane b:shocked 8 mats for sub also Vitenka pointed that maybe trash mats, but no "real"

The reason I really love doing TT with friends and faction, there is almost no chance of that kind of stuff, we got Need over Greed b:victory

and yes we have done it with sub getting mirages paid for US and then do tank, cleric, DD order, BUT I disagree about DD gets split by lvl, unless its 8? highest and 6? lowest, it SHOULD be based on usefulness but then sometimes its hard to keep watching who starts auto-attack or puts macro on and then goes afk, but then that is just my how I see it

sry for kinda getting slightly off topic b:surrender
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You got scammed, 8 subs is a ridiculous amount, especially for a random squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Vibe - Raging Tide
    Vibe - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    scammmmm i cant belive you let it happend O.o
    and to all the ppl that gives mirages to the subber for subbing, wtf? he sub'd to get the first pick. if ill get paid for subbing hell ill do it every time, im not wasting money and im getting the first pick! heaven!....

TT mats split goes like this Subber>Tank>Clerics>DDs by level. mirages can ither be split evenly or all as a pick, apo pages too.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The payment is usually 3 mirages per subst

that was some time ago on dw, when mirage was worth something

now u should pass all or most of mirages to subber, to make subbing worthy and to encourage for subbing (lol)

anyway, it s turded idea and suber-get-1st-pick rule or split-by-mat-value rule shud be implemented long time ago :/

EOT
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282