Lolubr????????????/////////////////////////////

oh Damaged you just dont like it when you alt get one shot
    lolb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HHShop - Harshlands
    HHShop - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this is now a fact,

essence can't even beat spectral 1v1 where as kami can beat spectral and final oath 2v1.

maybe if elayne gets 2 more nirvana pieces u might win ^^
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited February 2010
    gratz on ur 2nd post b:chuckle
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I seriously fail to understand why everybody is being so anal about us (Elayne, w/e) getting pieces. Just farm nirvana yourselves or freaking buy chests, quit gnawing your own testicles with envy.

Stop looking at our pve and mind yours plox.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this is now a fact,

essence can't even beat spectral 1v1 where as kami can beat spectral and final oath 2v1.

It's not really a fact just yet. You can't tell just by that. Spectral isn't what determines things like that. If Kamisama and Essence were to go toe to toe against each other then you can determine who is better. So far what I see are even guilds amongst the 3.

Kamisama when fighting against Spectral last week were in their base on their crystal and Spectral were in Kamisama's base on their crystal. It could have gone either way. From what I heard from my reliable sources in Essence (FROM WHAT I HEARD FOR THOSE WHO THINK OTHERWISE) Essence had been in their base and Spectral in theirs aswell. The fight could have gone either way depending on who arrived earlier and who has a good strategy at the time.

But then again....... ijs tbh imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's not really a fact just yet. You can't tell just by that. Spectral isn't what determines things like that. If Kamisama and Essence were to go toe to toe against each other then you can determine who is better. So far what I see are even guilds amongst the 3.

Kamisama when fighting against Spectral last week were in their base on their crystal and Spectral were in Kamisama's base on their crystal. It could have gone either way. From what I heard from my reliable sources in Essence (FROM WHAT I HEARD FOR THOSE WHO THINK OTHERWISE) Essence had been in their base and Spectral in theirs aswell. The fight could have gone either way depending on who arrived earlier and who has a good strategy at the time.

But then again....... ijs tbh imo.

Totally agree. Every of those 3 guilds have strong and weak points and the wars cant be compared. One thing im sure of - when any of those guilds will TW against each other the result is unknown. I dont like the way some Kamisama is willing to tell they superior in TW over Spectral. You lost some TW already, You won few more, but still You can always loose. Last weekend was a good example - Kamisama won, Spectral had HQ at 5%?

And yes, Your sources are fine. I will repeat it once again. Big respect for Essence for waiting. We won Harvester in 7 minutes, but in normal conditions Essence would have 1minute advantadge on TW with us. They wanted to have real TW, they wanted to have fair TW, we both agreed conditions b4 war and I hope both sides are happy. Once again thanks for good fight and good TW. Despite all the trash talks, all our wars and pvps - RESPECT FROM SPECTRAL for this TW.

I will also repeat myself and remind smth I already mentioned in other topic few weeks ago. One win doesnt make any of sides any better. Today we won, next time we may loose.

THX 4 TW AGAIN.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Elyial - Lost City
    Elyial - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Totally agree. Every of those 3 guilds have strong and weak points and the wars cant be compared. One thing im sure of - when any of those guilds will TW against each other the result is unknown. I dont like the way some Kamisama is willing to tell they superior in TW over Spectral. You lost some TW already, You won few more, but still You can always loose. Last weekend was a good example - Kamisama won, Spectral had HQ at 5%?

And yes, Your sources are fine. I will repeat it once again. Big respect for Essence for waiting. We won Harvester in 7 minutes, but in normal conditions Essence would have 1minute advantadge on TW with us. They wanted to have real TW, they wanted to have fair TW, we both agreed conditions b4 war and I hope both sides are happy. Once again thanks for good fight and good TW. Despite all the trash talks, all our wars and pvps - RESPECT FROM SPECTRAL for this TW.

I will also repeat myself and remind smth I already mentioned in other topic few weeks ago. One win doesnt make any of sides any better. Today we won, next time we may loose.

THX 4 TW AGAIN.

Actually, last week it was not that close in KamivsSpectral. You got crystal to 30% but then people were going "oh we won" so I guess people slacked off. In the 70 seconds that followed the Victory/Defeat before you got teleported out, yes the crystal got to 5%.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010

THX 4 TW AGAIN.

Too bad Spectral will never wait for someone even if their lives depend on it.

Athran: Looks like you got a new friend so kami wont get my infamous triple attack anymore, because without triple attack I have no chance in hell.
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited February 2010
    all i can say for wat happen last nite

gratz spec on the win

and much respect for essence for waiting

if this keeps going on all big guilds

TW on Lost City just went on diff lvl b:victoryb:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i think you mean whole. notha. level.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think its pretty even between spec/kami/essence and in any TW it could go either way depending on whether the guilds have a good show of people and luck.

Few ppl saying that essence tw seemed a bit easier than kami but alot of that could be because essence havent had too many hard tw's so not as experienced.
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Too bad Spectral will never wait for someone even if their lives depend on it.

Where were you friday night? Didn't Spectral wait over 1 hour to have a fair fight with Harvester who never showed? If you were online I'm sure you saw all the world chats about it.

Your statement is invalid. Never say never cuz it already happened.

Will they ever wait again? Who knows and who cares.

Good day sir.
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    essence will be the hardest guild to take lands from for sure due to their 50% mage player base.

spectral has the most warriors by far of the 3 guilds and they are amazing in tw, they have an average number of wb's and ep's between the three guilds. spectral seems to have the classes to be good at both attack and defense.

essence has the most mages which are just as important as warriors in tw but lack clerics and warriors, they have enough high hp barbs for cata's but they probably die pretty easy with the lack of heals and stun support. good luck taking a land from them when your catas get 17 ice dragons each.

kamisama has the most clerics and also enough high hp barbs to pull catas, they also have a reasonable amount of warriors but really lack enough mages to defend as well as they can attack.

this is all my opinion, i'm not stating any facts so don't flame meh
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Posting to test my sig o' doom
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Posting to test my sig o' doom

You sir, are fail. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Quoted to preserve my ownage once it works
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Quoted to preserve my ownage once it works

you are winnar.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    stanky b:spit
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not trying to derail the thread here but... Thats ****ing grody bro.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just think it's funny how fast some Kami jump to rip us to shreds when we lost our first 'real' TW. I have a little bit more respect for Spectral than for Kami atm due to those very few members of kami who's faces are neon green with envy and jealousy.

BTW, S, don't bother coming on our vent anymore, you're not welcome. b:cute

On the note of the TW, it was really even when we had guild vs guild on B. We would push them back, they would push us back, but we definitely lacked on offensive power. We made a suicidal push and it was catas in each base but VVind, AznArcher, Yoshiki and like 4 other archers zhenning on all of our towers and crystal... was sooo over.

AND WHEN YOSHI PUT ON HIS FISTS TO PUNCH ME TO DEATH. Maaaan. Game over.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I just think it's funny how fast some Kami jump to rip us to shreds when we lost our first 'real' TW. I have a little bit more respect for Spectral than for Kami atm due to those very few members of kami who's faces are neon green with envy and jealousy.

Who from kami is ripping essence to shreds? Only thing I saw after spectral beat you guys was princeclare saying 'at least we don't fake bid' and something else which was ignorant, of course it's PC and he's quite the nut hugger (to the point where most people find it annoying) tbh. But after I saw that I wasn't upset that you guys lost.

I'm not sure who decided this was a competition between us, you can't say guild > guild if they have never fought. This is considered as essence's first 'real' tw so obviously flaws will arise that wouldn't be seen before. Kami also lost to spec 1v1 recently but found their weak points and fixed them, there is no reason essence can't do the same.

I have no idea whats going to happen but it's quite obvious essence and kami won't be neutral for long unfortunately due to individuals on both sides as people are already being hostile.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rip to shreds? Naw, we just find it funny because everyone is always talking about how great and amazing Essence is, and then you lose your first "real" TW. Even though your members all have a lot of TW experience, and its not like your guild doesn't PvP constantly. I guess because you haven't TWed together as a guild you forgot how to PvP completely then in a large scale.

To the real point though, rip to shreds? It's called gossip, we talk about all the guilds and win or lose. Essence is no different, everyone laughs at the loser no matter what guild they are. Could win next week though, if you decide to attack them again. I don't think people are calling Essence weak or bad either, its more or less just Essence was over hyped. Not to mention Essence did have the advantage in the TW because you should have had six catapults to Spectrals four.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    ok haiz might be one b:chuckleb:shutup
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Do I openly talk about hating Essence? Naw, I just don't like excuses. If you lose then you lost. It's not "oh its our first TW", that excuse doesn't work because this server has been alive for well over a year now.

I could care less about what the other guilds are doing. I was only responding to what really goes on around in our guild, instead of all the people and their interpretation of what happens in Kamisama.

It does get annoying when all these people who have a "spy" in our guild think they know everything thats going on. Unlike Transcend in his videos who usually hides his chat in his videos, feel free to read the chat in my videos. I have nothing to hide in guild chat.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    it's usually just me ******** about something anyways b:surrender
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010

BTW, S, don't bother coming on our vent anymore, you're not welcome. b:cute

On the note of the TW, it was really even when we had guild vs guild on B. We would push them back, they would push us back, but we definitely lacked on offensive power. We made a suicidal push and it was catas in each base but VVind, AznArcher, Yoshiki and like 4 other archers zhenning on all of our towers and crystal... was sooo over.

AND WHEN YOSHI PUT ON HIS FISTS TO PUNCH ME TO DEATH. Maaaan. Game over.

I was in an alt TW losing to a guild so I wasn't in Kami at the time when it happened. But even if Kami said something, it's not like we take it to the top when we hear what you guys have said about us. We learned not to give a **** because a few peoples opinion doesn't mean everyone elses.

Also, I find it strange that after your TW the first thing you guys did was check our guild chat? Like, reallY? "Hey guys, lets find out what Kami thinks of this."

That's the last thing I'd be thinking about if I lost a TW. It's too funny to put into words. Kind of makes it seem like we're more your enemies than Spectral themselves.

Side Note: From what I heard both guilds did a pretty good job and it could have gone either way meaning you guys aren't weak or stronger. That makes for a good server imo.

P.S. Be more happy you lost a TW imo. That means a lot in many different ways.
    Do I openly talk about hating Essence? Naw, I just don't like excuses. If you lose then you lost. It's not "oh its our first TW", that excuse doesn't work because this server has been alive for well over a year now.

I could care less about what the other guilds are doing. I was only responding to what really goes on around in our guild, instead of all the people and their interpretation of what happens in Kamisama.

It does get annoying when all these people who have a "spy" in our guild think they know everything thats going on. Unlike Transcend in his videos who usually hides his chat in his videos, feel free to read the chat in my videos. I have nothing to hide in guild chat.

I find it strange people use that spy trick too but I already knew who it was. When I was havig a conversation with Pharaoh and some other guildies about the TW status of the 3 guilds I notice someone who should be a sleep was on. ijs, tbh, imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Haiz
    No one's making excuses as to why we lost. Spectral beat us fair and square, and the lack of **** talking that pursued after demonstrates exactly how fair the fight was.

@Xtacy
    Some people have no lives, and the excitement from spying on other guilds is all they have b:surrender
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BittereRache - Lost City
    BittereRache - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Haiz
    No one's making excuses as to why we lost. Spectral beat us fair and square, and the lack of **** talking that pursued after demonstrates exactly how fair the fight was.

@Xtacy
    Some people have no lives, and the excitement from spying on other guilds is all they have b:surrender

Tbh I think more Kami were jealous over the fact Spectral didn't **** talk you guys to death for losing in a 1v1 especially after waiting lol when they **** talk us so bad losing 2/3v1 >_>

...at least for me lol, I thought Essence had a good chance of winning because of all the damn mages but I also thought they were underestimating Spec big time x_x and what kind of pissed me off was princeclare's world chats that kami was **** talking when there really wasn't it was mostly like omg how did they lose lol probably something I missed though cause I was on my psychic ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]