Genie

Options
hazelraine
hazelraine Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
My Genie won't fight anymore. Did she just get lazy or something? What's going on?
Post edited by hazelraine on

Comments

• FootStep - Sanctuary
    FootStep - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Is it out of stamina? Check the bar beneth the yellow bar, if it's empty then your genie can't attack.
  • hazelraine
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah...how do I get her more stamina? Usually...she charges up on her own, right?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Energy charges up on its own, stamina has to be refilled with chi stones.

These are Perfect Chi Stones, Wuhsing Stone, Chihsing Stone, Liuho Stones, etc. You get them from decomposing gear, or buying from other players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • hazelraine
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ah...I've never decomposed gear before...is it free or do I need to save coin and gather resources and ****?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You need the tailoring/blacksmithing gear to decompose gear/weapons, respectively. You need a higher level of each to decompose higher level equipment. You at least need one to decompose the lowest level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • LeFeleldor - Lost City
    LeFeleldor - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What does decomposing actually do? Im not willing to just randomly do it because i dont know if ill get my stuff back
  • FootStep - Sanctuary
    FootStep - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It turns your armor in to chi stones. And you won't be able to get your armor back after you do it.
  • Deviling - Harshlands
    Deviling - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just decompose those armors which you get from mob drops. They are usually '1 star' items and will not provide much. However if you decompose '2 star' items which you get when you craft (blacksmith/tailor) you will get a lot of chi stones. Usually decomposing like 4 - 5 '2 star' items will give you enough chi (like maybe 25k? for lvl 3 equipment ) to last a while.
  • florescense
    florescense Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I went to the blacksmith to decompose my armor for chi stones, after clicking the start button nothing happen. What am I suppose to do wait, or something else.
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I went to the blacksmith to decompose my armor for chi stones, after clicking the start button nothing happen. What am I suppose to do wait, or something else.

Tailor for decomp armor

Blacksmith for decomp weapons

Craftsman for decomp ornaments (belts, necklaces, etc)

-The item can't be broken (requires durability of at least 1/XX)

-The item will give more stones the closer it is to max durability for the item

-You must have the requisite manufacturing skill (it will tell you on the decomp screen after you drop an item in)
  • Anadyon - Lost City
    Anadyon - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    in any of the decompose there are 2 blank boxes in 1 I put the armor,weapon,ring etc... but in the lower blank box what do I place.