Best Solo PVE Class From Best to worst?

gammazare
gammazare Posts: 54 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im a newcomer to perfect world, it looks pretty good, and i understand that there are 8 classes, from some research i hear that venomancer is the best solo pve, but which is the best solo pve and why in terms of money making, power at high lvls, fun to play, how fast they kill, and any other terms?
Post edited by gammazare on

Comments

• Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Classes built PvP wise:
    Assassin
    Archer

PvE solo (most self-sufficient class):
    Veno

Tanking big bad monsters (always wanted/needed)
    Barbarians

Healing big meat shields (always wanted/needed)
    Clerics

Mediocre in everything can kill alot of monsters at once
    Blademaster

Hit like a mack truck get hit even harder
    Wizard
    Psychic
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • infuriation
    infuriation Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yup, basically what the guy on top of me said. I think bm's are still good, they just don't really have something of their own. (eg: barbarian= tank)
  • Deviling - Harshlands
    Deviling - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yup, basically what the guy on top of me said. I think bm's are still good, they just don't really have something of their own. (eg: barbarian= tank)

BMs can use 4 different kinds of weapons b:victory Truly unique and something that no other race can do.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Venomancer - Best PvE Solo Capability. Pet heal + epic pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BMs have skills for 4 different kinds of weapons b:victory Truly unique and something that no other race can do.

Fixed it for you. Any weapon a BM can use, any other race can wield. Just not as effectively.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My comments in red.
    Classes built PvP wise:
    Assassin Difficult PvE, absurdly good for PvP.
    Archer Great PvP until the 70s-80s. Endgame become one of the worst classes for PvP. Tough PvE early on but by the 60s and 70s extremely easy and cheap PvE.

PvE solo (most self-sufficient class):
    Veno Can't kill as fast as Archers or Wizards PvE, but also have basically no expenses.

Tanking big bad monsters (always wanted/needed)
    Barbarians Expensive class to play and solo with, however.

Healing big meat shields (always wanted/needed)
    Clerics Also expensive to play, though easier to solo with than barbarians.

Mediocre in everything can kill alot of monsters at once
    Blademaster Also highest endgame DPS, if -interval gear is stacked. That's only for rich 9xs though.

Hit like a mack truck get hit even harder
    Wizard Really shine lategame, when their defense starts skyrocketing due to equipment and shards.
    Psychic
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Agree on what Brigid said, but i want to add some more.
    gammazare wrote: »
    Im a newcomer to perfect world, it looks pretty good, and i understand that there are 8 classes, from some research i hear that venomancer is the best solo pve, but which is the best solo pve and why in terms of money making, power at high lvls, fun to play, how fast they kill, and any other terms?

Venomancer in PVE :
    Almost no armor repair cost if you were a mage (arcane) venomancer because pet tank for you, makes veno the best class to make money from item drop or catching rare pet.
    At high lv mage venomancer usually need a good pet (usually phoenix) and good skill in pvp. Because even though you go full magic, your magic attack won't match wizard and cleric.
    It goes different if you were a heavy (or heavy robe veno) you will have nice def on magic and phy while keeping good attack, but it expensive to make these build.
    Fun to play if you like pets and not bored by using same strategy when grinding. (pet attack enemy > you cast spell > pew2 > mob died > repeat)

Archer in PVE :
    Start from mid lv even only with frost, knockback arrow, and winged shell a pure dex archer can become very cheap in pve. Even can become faster on killing mob than a venomancer b:shutup while keeping low repair cost. (arrow is not expensive, just use the most cheap one in PVE)
    At high lv archer will need good gear, weapon, and refines in order to match other class, which expensive. But if you love archer don't give up, because they can become very deadly.
    Fun to play if you like to see critical a lot, pvp, and you can make the fist archer.

Barbarian in PVE :
    From low lv to mid lv you will feel pain if you go solo because of low damage output but at last you can survive many things. And what makes barb a bad class to making money from grind certain mob is their high repair cost. Though on high lv with good squad, good barb can make good amount of money from dungeon drops.
    At high lv barbarian is one of the most op class, high hp & good damage. And what i mean of good damage >.> just see armageddon damage and their insane hp and regeneration. Demons barbarian is no joke.
    Fun to play if you like to be in squad, don't mind of high repair cost, hp pot charm cost, and low damage output on low lv.

Wizard in PVE :
    On low lv until near end game wizard feel a lot of pain b:cry your hp will drop fast and your mp too.
    But after near to end game they become quiet op and a arcane class that has really high defense thanks to stone barrier.
    At high lv Wizard can deal tons of damage with one skill, can has 200% defense, and escape even when you stun them b:quiet then use their skill to kill you. (especially if you not a arcane or squishy)
    Fun to play well, they were a pain to lvl but if you can be patient and reach really high lv it going to become very nice.

Blade master in PVE :
    Not so good in pve until you reach mid lv where you has tons of usefull skill both in pve and pvp. And don't forget aoe grinding that can make you lvl really fast. Has quiet high repair cost though.
    At high lv you will has so many stun skill to stun lock your enemy, make them unable to do anything once they caught on stun lock. And don't forget how annoying was bm aoe in tw.
    Fun to play if you like to use many kind of weapon since they has 4 weapon path to master. (just lvl one that most usefull first though)

Cleric in PVE :
    Need lots of mp to solo and need patience too b:surrender though not as pain full as a wizard because they can buff and heal them self. Still not a good reason to grind items with these class. You will find yourself extremely important in squad though. And you can die a lot in low lv.
    At high lv you can has semi tank cleric that hard to died with tons of stacked iron heart + many buff. Don,t forget tempest.
    Fun to play if you like to help people, don't mind to squad on lvls you hard to solo, and don't mind with their mp cost.

About assassin and psychic i don't want to think about them since they not has end game skill yet and demon sage.
    But i think assassin was not good in pve but good in pvp and psychic eat mp so fast though psychic was easy to play in pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...