Top of classes? o.o

13»

Comments

• WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yay another ex-sanctuarian found on the fish populated server RT and one who knows how to enjoy a good fight w/o QQing too b:victory . I hope you remember me > wiz Ayano , we've fought quite a few times , looking forward to cross fists with ya again in a friendly , sportsman way :P .

And omg Witch , you started playing again from 0 on a server where like dozens of ppl have +10 lunar gears rank 8 stuff or what not ? You should come to the fish server !

BTW Swaze , you realize I have no idea who you are :( Q_Q .

Not sure if you said you are ayano or better than ayano but hi anyway sensei.

Anywho, I have a character on Raging Tide but it's an assassin (I'm allergic to melee classes :P), apparently there's already a WitchBurner on there as well so I'm not needed.

Lotsa people been buggin me to level again so I'm givin it a shot on Sanc. gonna see if I can get my gear together as well (since I sold the TT90 stuff in September, my OHT shoes have gone missing, lent them to Pettra but not sure where they went).

But yeah servers not great, with Regi$ide frantically spending to get internet lands etc. Wizzeled swiping his credit card as a get out of ban free card and so forth.

Also I haven't started from 0, just need to use this alt until the WitchBurner forum avatar gets unbanned.
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But yeah servers not great, with Regi$ide frantically spending to get internet lands etc.

You say that as if Nef didn't spend $ to take and keep the land that they have now. b:laugh
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not sure if you said you are ayano or better than ayano but hi anyway sensei.

Anywho, I have a character on Raging Tide but it's an assassin (I'm allergic to melee classes :P), apparently there's already a WitchBurner on there as well so I'm not needed.

Lotsa people been buggin me to level again so I'm givin it a shot on Sanc. gonna see if I can get my gear together as well (since I sold the TT90 stuff in September, my OHT shoes have gone missing, lent them to Pettra but not sure where they went).

But yeah servers not great, with Regi$ide frantically spending to get internet lands etc. Wizzeled swiping his credit card as a get out of ban free card and so forth.

Also I haven't started from 0, just need to use this alt until the WitchBurner forum avatar gets unbanned.

Yes I'm Aya ! Here I'll prove it with one of my famous rants :

Track "Charging chi for west arch gate pking " : " DIE GUARD 7 !!! "

Also omg , Pettra the rmk girl still play's ? b:shocked

yay ayano the evil pk wizzie who loves to one shot me. lol pm me in game man im either on this or my barb PetMe

I ISH NOT EVIL ANYMOAR !!! I left my evil pk side with perma-banned Ayano in the cemetery of bans ( may her pixel soul behind her big bosom rest ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    are you talking bout THE Pettra ? who had 25k mdef at lvl 85 with over 550 magic points ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • WitchTamer - Sanctuary
    WitchTamer - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol the thing about Pettra is, when you hit her with magic you start to think she's telling the truth (I had to debuff the **** outta her to win). She doesn't really play much no more though =\

Also yeah nef spent money, but then got it mostly from land revenue. But that's off topic. I'd also but xocassieox down for veno as well as Jadey, she could punch well above her weight.
    Main = WitchBurner
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I ISH NOT EVIL ANYMOAR !!! I left my evil pk side with perma-banned Ayano in the cemetery of bans ( may her pixel soul behind her big bosom rest ) .

nuuu b:cry

we need to immortalize big boob Ayano by having someone draw a hawt picture of her...i volunteer Deceptipoo! b:begb:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Best Archer: Wyborn b:cool

I second that. b:victory

I think Akasera and serum (from what I saw) were pretty cute venomancers. As for wizard.. Ayano-chan, of course! b:dirty
    Barb.. hmm, julio (no clue which side the underscore is on though).
    I think he's good, especially considering he isn't a super heavy cashshopper.
    As for the other classes, I haven't the slightest clue.

Edit:
    Oh, oh, oh!
    I'll be a nice person and volunteer nublet zzzKyantezzz as the BM. :)

Edit #2:
    AshWorth is a pretty sexy BM too.

-Alax.
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.