What should I change?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Ok so I plan on buying a make up scroll for my Kimi's face but im not to sure on what I should change and how I should change it so im asking you for help. Im not changing her hair style BTW just to let u know. Also dont comment on her body im not touching anything like that this is just for her face. Anyways leave a comment on what you think needs a tune up or a bit of tweaking. But seriously be nice im not in the mood for any childish trolling tonight.

Edit: Im not touching her ears as well T_T I hate them so much their better off hidden.

sfsgfbgsxxdc.png
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aejuyi - Heavens Tear
    Aejuyi - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Keep the colors they're a nice combo.

Maybe try rearranging the proportions and positions on the face? Nose is too long and her mouth is drooping off her face a bit imo b:laugh
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Keep the colors they're a nice combo.

Maybe try rearranging the proportions and positions on the face? Nose is too long and her mouth is drooping off her face a bit imo b:laugh

Um her mouth was never touched but I love your ideas and as for her mouth what if I thin the bottem lip max and thin her top lip close to max but just give it a bit of volume so that her lips dont look overly thin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Aejuyi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Um her mouth was never touched but I love your ideas and as for her mouth what if I thin the bottem lip max and thin her top lip close to max but just give it a bit of volume so that her lips dont look overly thin?

What I meant was maybe move the mouth upwards a bit once you resize the nose. There are laws to what makes a human look attractive that can apply when making characters - such as the space between the eyes should be big/small enough to fit another eye between them (equal spaced in thirds). It's all about proportions (Then again it doesn't apply always in anime/cartoons and some like huge eyes with tiny puffy lips etc etc).

As for the lip length size I think that's ok, and it all depends on what you do with the eyes and the size of the nose. I can tell you having max lip volume on tideborns look way too huge though - try to remember proportions again. As for me I found that making the bottom lip big and the top one rather thin gives it a volumized look.

I think you're going for a cute chic look, and don't get me wrong she has it - just need to rethink the layout a bit.

Yes I've spent too much time playing with characters... b:surrenderb:laugh
    edited February 2010
    What I meant was maybe move the mouth upwards a bit once you resize the nose. There are laws to what makes a human look attractive that can apply when making characters - such as the space between the eyes should be big/small enough to fit another eye between them (equal spaced in thirds). It's all about proportions (Then again it doesn't apply always in anime/cartoons and some like huge eyes with tiny puffy lips etc etc).

As for the lip length size I think that's ok, and it all depends on what you do with the eyes and the size of the nose. I can tell you having max lip volume on tideborns look way too huge though - try to remember proportions again. As for me I found that making the bottom lip big and the top one rather thin gives it a volumized look.

I think you're going for a cute chic look, and don't get me wrong she has it - just need to rethink the layout a bit.

Yes I've spent too much time playing with characters... b:surrenderb:laugh

Thank you so much. Your completely right also should I close her eyes just slightly and maybe slant them a bit to the in tips are facing down just slightly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aejuyi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Thank you so much. Your completely right also should I close her eyes just slightly and maybe slant them a bit to the in tips are facing down just slightly?

Cant really tell with the screenshots, but really, it's how you like your character. Certain people are absolutely in love with their characters and I think they look rather weird, and some of my characters that look nice to me looks plain to others.

Just giving my little opinion, should wait til others reply to and see what they have to say.

Good luck kimi
    edited February 2010
    Cant really tell with the screenshots, but really, it's how you like your character. Certain people are absolutely in love with their characters and I think they look rather weird, and some of my characters that look nice to me looks plain to others.

Just giving my little opinion, should wait til others reply to and see what they have to say.

Good luck kimi

Ok and ty so much :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Show me the character when your done. Please? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_